BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tatyana J.
Woodville, MS
I actually gave these to my sister one night because she was in a wedding. We both wore pumps, but she can't stand in hers for a long period of time like I can. She told me that they literally worked a miracle.
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Maryann P.
Kent, Wa
LOVE IT! i put it with my brand new heels i just got and oh my goodness its amazing! i love it so much! i can wear my heels all day long without having to struggle with taking them off it feels great for me feet!
Kimberly G.
I recieved this fancy feet product free from Influenster..this product is truly amazing for that pair of shoes you have that fit a bit big on you..this is very comfortable on the feet and it really does it's job..
Denise T.
This is one great pad to have when using the perfect heals! They are really comfortable and you can buy them at Macys. They are affordable and great as well ! I would recommend it for anyone that wears heals !!!
Rachel G.
I was so excited to receive this fancy feet product free in my vox box! I had a Ball to attend and am not one who fancys wearing heels, these were a life saver!! Couldnt have made it through the night w/o them!
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I wasn't sure if these would help me as much as they did! I have 5 inch heels that I hated to wear but loved the way they looked on me. I used these and they helped so much! I will be buying more in the future
Nikita R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Last Sunday I decided to wear one of my highest heels possible. They were around 7 inches high #ShortGirlProblems, however I used the #fancyfeet pads and they made it so much more comfortable to walk around !
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Used these on a pair of heels for a wedding! So much better. Thank you influenster for sending me these for free. It really made a big difference at the end of the night. I totally recommending getting yourself some
Katelynn G.
Surprise, AZ
This was a good product at first I didn't know how to use them but once I figured it out I loved them they were very comfortable. I use them frequently when I wear my favorite heels especially to long events.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?