BY FOOT PETALS

Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
These are so easy to throw into your highest of heels and do not add bulk! I hate when foot pads are too bulky and make your shoes even more uncomfortable. These are great!
Kristy D.
Tamarac, FL
This has made my shoes so much more comfortable! I put them in my sneakers and walked for hours at a theme park and let me just say my feet were not hurting at all!
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
These actually make some of my worst shoes more comfortable! I have a long wedding coming up and I will for sure be using these! Thanks Influenster for this VoxBox!
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
These are super comfy and make wearing heels easier. The pads stay in place and fit well. No slipping. No sweating. I can definitely highly recommend this product.
Tess B.
Las Vegas , NV
I got these in my Rosy VoxBox for free,  and I absolutely LOVE them! Especially when I have a long day of wearing flats, these keep my tootsies comfy all day long!
cara l.
Ashville, OH
Work well in wedge boots. Never tried them before. If I had a certain pair of shoes that needed them I would. They are affordable and comfortable for going out. Highly recommend to others who have trouble with feet
Daniella D.
I recieved these foot petals complimentary from the rosy vox box but I enjoyed them. They were comfortable and if you are looking for foot cushions these are the best. I gave 4 stars because i dont really use them.
Brittany F.
Love these! They are discreet and can fit into any heel! Long days at work can make life miserable with your feet hurting, needless to say these saved my life! No more achy feet!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I received these free for testing purposes, and I definitely like them. I don't wear heels, but these do definitely help with my converse and the balls of my feet.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
@Influenster hooked it up for free right on time for my new job!! I love these lil inserts!! They make my heels fit a little more snug (which I actually prefer) and the balls of my feet feel like their on so much cushion when their really not! I think these really may have saved my feet. Getting back into the groove of wearing my heels on a regular basis I can't wait for the work day to be over so I can take them off but now I can rock em all day without my feet killing me. Thank you #Influenster!!! #GameChanger #LifeSaver #FootSaver #Contest
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's