BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Allie K.
Sacramento, CA
I received these for free but unfortunately due to having a prosthetic I could not test them out. I did however pass them over to my roommate who said they were ok didn't make much of a difference in her heels.
Julie D.
Tulsa, OK
I got these for free in my rosy voxbox and they're very comfortable! They help when you have a long day in heels! They're not too expensive so I may put some in other shoes too. Definitely would recommend these
Abby M.
Springboro, OH
I am on my feet for 10-12 hours a day depending on my work schedule, and that doesn't include coming home to make dinner and help with homework! These have made a huge difference in how my legs and feet feel at the end of the day!
Alex P.
Boulder, CO
Although these kept my feet from sliding in my heels, they were not necessarily the most comfortable. I think this product is really useful in heels that have been worn a lot, but maybe not with brand new shoes.
Bryanna H.
WEYMOUTH, MA
These have changed my life! Before i used to hate wearing heels due to being too uncomfortable and now these have made it so much better for me!!! I wear heels all the time now. They make it more comfortable!!!
Jenna H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These worked pretty well to block against blisters and add a bit of cushion to my shoes. They didn't stay put so well so I wish they came with extra sticky backing or glue. That would allow for more than one use.
Tatyana J.
Woodville, MS
I actually gave these to my sister one night because she was in a wedding. We both wore pumps, but she can't stand in hers for a long period of time like I can. She told me that they literally worked a miracle.
Jasmyn M.
Surgoinsville, TN
I have nearly flat feet so I have trouble wearing heels or wedges but after trying this i can wear whatever I want to. I never imagined wearing heels would be so comfortable. The only draw back is: they wear out moderately fast
Liz P.
Southaven, MS
I received Fancy Feet complimentary from Influenster. I love the comfort they provide while out shopping in my boots. I will be able to wear my boots more often now. I may have to buy more for my other shoes!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?