BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
My favorite flats are so worn. I pretty much wear them everyday I dress business professional at work. I threw these in and the pads of my feet were saved from the usual blister nonsense they get. I would recommend to a friend.
Roxanna A.
They are comfortable but it does narrow the space inside the shoe.  It doesn't slide around and stays put.  I wear them in my boots and they provide more comfort wearing them for longer periods of time.
Julie D.
Tulsa, OK
I got these for free in my rosy voxbox and they're very comfortable! They help when you have a long day in heels! They're not too expensive so I may put some in other shoes too. Definitely would recommend these
Abilene M.
Richmond, CA
I'm not a really big fan of foot cushions but this one was free in my rosy voxbox . Decided to try it on some heels and it felt completely soft and comfortable ! I recommend this product for people who use these
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, IN
I absolutely love these!! The help the balls of my feet stay pain free. I 100% recommend these. I wear these in heels and wedges. I use them at least 3 times a week. They never lose their support. I love them!!
Abby M.
Springboro, OH
I am on my feet for 10-12 hours a day depending on my work schedule, and that doesn't include coming home to make dinner and help with homework! These have made a huge difference in how my legs and feet feel at the end of the day!
Maryann P.
Kent, Wa
LOVE IT! i put it with my brand new heels i just got and oh my goodness its amazing! i love it so much! i can wear my heels all day long without having to struggle with taking them off it feels great for me feet!
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Fashionista Expert
I tried to love these. But I just didn't feel a difference. I used them in heels, flats, and clogs. Didn't like em, Dr. Sholls is better. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster in my Rosy Voxbox.
Erika B.
If you are an everyday heel wearer like me you will love this product from fancy feet. Super affordable and easy way to show off those cute heels every day of the week! Compliments of influenster and rosy voxbox!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?