BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
My favorite flats are so worn. I pretty much wear them everyday I dress business professional at work. I threw these in and the pads of my feet were saved from the usual blister nonsense they get. I would recommend to a friend.
Erika B.
If you are an everyday heel wearer like me you will love this product from fancy feet. Super affordable and easy way to show off those cute heels every day of the week! Compliments of influenster and rosy voxbox!
Mary P.
I like the idea for this product. I have a pair of heels that fit me loose because I have a skinny foot and it made my heels fit tighter with this product! I wish it had just a bit more of cushion but I love it!
Maryann P.
Kent, Wa
LOVE IT! i put it with my brand new heels i just got and oh my goodness its amazing! i love it so much! i can wear my heels all day long without having to struggle with taking them off it feels great for me feet!
Abilene M.
Richmond, CA
I'm not a really big fan of foot cushions but this one was free in my rosy voxbox . Decided to try it on some heels and it felt completely soft and comfortable ! I recommend this product for people who use these
Roxanna A.
They are comfortable but it does narrow the space inside the shoe.  It doesn't slide around and stays put.  I wear them in my boots and they provide more comfort wearing them for longer periods of time.
Rachel G.
I was so excited to receive this fancy feet product free in my vox box! I had a Ball to attend and am not one who fancys wearing heels, these were a life saver!! Couldnt have made it through the night w/o them!
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, IN
I absolutely love these!! The help the balls of my feet stay pain free. I 100% recommend these. I wear these in heels and wedges. I use them at least 3 times a week. They never lose their support. I love them!!
Hellen F.
I love these insoles! They such low profile no one would know I'm wearing them and they give support and comfort without compromising the fit of the shoe. Thanks @influenster for sending me them for free to test out. I would totally recommend them!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?