BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Khadedra S.
I received this product complimentary for Influenster and Foot petals. These cushions are really comfortable, they help my feet from sliding down when wearing heels and sneakers. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Skyler W.
Owensboro, KY
I received this free from influenster to test and I love them! They make heels so much more enjoyable! I kind of wish they were full inserts but I would still repurchase for future pairs of heels!
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I really liked the product. It is very comfortable and easy to use it. I went to a party last week, and could wear my high heels for the whole night, which is something that never happens to me. I strongly recommend it.
rocio c.
Me gusta mucho esta almohadillas porque cuando llevo tacones se me resiente mucho el pie y con esta almohadilla noto que aguanto mucho mejor los tacones #myfancyfeet
Destiny W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Received this in my Rosy Vox Box and I couldn't be happier!! Every girl knows beauty is pain...but not with these! Makes
Those killer shoes 😍😍 not killer to my feet !
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
These bunched up under my toes in my shoes and were not good at all. Maybe if I wore the shoes more they would relax down but I can't even wear it with how they feel.
Heather B.
New York , NY
Loved my fancy feet inserts! Made my heels much more comfortable! My only complaint is that it makes certain shoes a bit too small, but overall make many of my shoes more comfortable! I am satisfied with this product.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
I don't wear heels or flats everyday but if I did I would wear these with them. My feet don't hurt all day and actually feel comfortable instead of me being in pain.
Marissa S.
I love the idea of fancy feet, I Did notice an improvement with the pain in my feet due to heels but after an extended amount of time the pain did come back. The pain was later than it usually is.
Veronica S.
Save your feet! Wear those shoes and rock them in comfort-seriously these helped me so much! I stood for 8 hours in heels on concrete working and they did not hurt!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?