BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These pads are a DREAM! I have server foot and ankle problems. so any extra cushion for my feet is appreciated! I received mine free from influenster and i love them. they stay in place. I couldn't ask for uh more.
Gabrielle K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
These are awesome! Not only are they super comfortable, but they stick easily! I've never used foot cushions before, but I would definitely buy these! I will be using them for prom as well so I can dance the night away! #gotthemforfree
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I received these complimentary for testing purposes and I am glad I did! I have a favorite pair of sandals that I love, but my feet slip forward in causing pain in between my toes. But this helps stop the slipping!
Maria V.
I got this complimentary from influenster and I love it! It makes you feel really comfortable and it is not noticeable which is important if you are wearing sandals. Totally recommend it, I will buy another one for sure
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Hellen F.
I love these insoles! They such low profile no one would know I'm wearing them and they give support and comfort without compromising the fit of the shoe. Thanks @influenster for sending me them for free to test out. I would totally recommend them!!
Allie K.
Sacramento, CA
I received these for free but unfortunately due to having a prosthetic I could not test them out. I did however pass them over to my roommate who said they were ok didn't make much of a difference in her heels.
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, IN
I absolutely love these!! The help the balls of my feet stay pain free. I 100% recommend these. I wear these in heels and wedges. I use them at least 3 times a week. They never lose their support. I love them!!
Bryanna H.
Weymouth, MA
These have changed my life! Before i used to hate wearing heels due to being too uncomfortable and now these have made it so much better for me!!! I wear heels all the time now. They make it more comfortable!!!
Jasmyn M.
Surgoinsville, TN
I have nearly flat feet so I have trouble wearing heels or wedges but after trying this i can wear whatever I want to. I never imagined wearing heels would be so comfortable. The only draw back is: they wear out moderately fast
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?