BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Arielle H.
Fancy feet feels amazing when your wearing heels! It makes them feel better and you don't slip as easy. I also put them in my flats which it also doesn't make them slippy. #thankyou @fancyfeet to try mine for free.
Maria C.
Recently tried this product complimentary from Influenster, and I have to say I love them. I applied them to a new pair of black booties, and just so I could see the differences I left one without it and applied one to the other shoe and you just feel that it was doing its job!!
Maria V.
I got this complimentary from influenster and I love it! It makes you feel really comfortable and it is not noticeable which is important if you are wearing sandals. Totally recommend it, I will buy another one for sure
Victoria G.
Sylmar , CA
Just what I needed! I always have problems wearing heels but these made it so much more comfortable! For the first time in a while I wore heels to try them out and had absolutely no pain! I will definitely be purchasing I got a paid for free in my rosy voxbox and love them. Thank you influenster
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These pads are a DREAM! I have server foot and ankle problems. so any extra cushion for my feet is appreciated! I received mine free from influenster and i love them. they stay in place. I couldn't ask for uh more.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I received these complimentary for testing purposes and I am glad I did! I have a favorite pair of sandals that I love, but my feet slip forward in causing pain in between my toes. But this helps stop the slipping!
Gabrielle K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
These are awesome! Not only are they super comfortable, but they stick easily! I've never used foot cushions before, but I would definitely buy these! I will be using them for prom as well so I can dance the night away! #gotthemforfree
Denise T.
This is one great pad to have when using the perfect heals! They are really comfortable and you can buy them at Macys. They are affordable and great as well ! I would recommend it for anyone that wears heals !!!
Maryann P.
Kent, Wa
LOVE IT! i put it with my brand new heels i just got and oh my goodness its amazing! i love it so much! i can wear my heels all day long without having to struggle with taking them off it feels great for me feet!
Kimberly G.
I recieved this fancy feet product free from Influenster..this product is truly amazing for that pair of shoes you have that fit a bit big on you..this is very comfortable on the feet and it really does it's job..
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?