BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Cheyenne J.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've received this complimentary in the Rosy Voxbox. I wore these in a pair of my high heels to a ceremony for school and it didn't allow my feet to slip. Definitely would recommend!
Megan P.
Chicago , IL
I wear flats occasionally when I need to. these helped me a lot with the extra support. Very comfortable and would definitely recommend and buy another pair. #gotitfree
cori t.
Cleveland, OH
I definetly would recommend this product! some of my heels aren't very comfortable but this helps male it a little easier to handle when I'm walking around in my heels!
Stefanie G.
I loved the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions I received for free from Influentser! They helped my sore feet on days that I needed extra support! I will be buying again!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
I got it free for testing purposes with my Rosy VoxBox. To begin with, I love shoes and sandals with heels. Yes, it's harmful and the legs need to be protected! The manufacturer intelligibly and in detail explains to us all nuances on use of Cushions. It's very simple: we glue the cushions on the right pair of shoes and enjoy the beauty and ease of our gait.
Madison A.
Laurel , MS
These are absolute life savers! They provide cushion to the balls of your feet while also helping to prevent your feet from slipping in your shoes. They're perfect and work amazingly when worn with heels! So discreet too!
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I absolutely love these!!! I used them on a pair of beautiful shoes I have that always slide on my feet and now they are super comfy and my feet do not slide to the front.
Gianna C.
These are good if you aren't going to be out for a long time. They help you from slipping inside your shoes but I need more cushion for my heels. They are affordable.
Lauren F.
I put these Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my work heels and they were very easy to insert and go. You simply peel off the adhesive and place them on the part of your shoe where the ball of your foot lands. If you make a mistake, it's also fairly easy to take it out and reposition the cushion, which is what happened to me, since I've never used shoe cushions before.These shoes make an appearance a couple of times a week and these cushions definitely make it easier to be on my feet and look good at the same time, because I feel more comfortable.I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, which is great, because I'm a fan!
Tenley B.
I love these, they are so comfortable! I am on my feet all day so it's nice to have some good support. I recieved these complimentary from Influenster and Fancy Feet!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?