BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
These supports are pretty great to target the ball of your foot. The only downside is I can see these products becoming flattened over time and need replacing. They're a great, cheap fix to make those cute shoes comfy again.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Got these in my rosy box box and they are perfect! I have a pair of shoes that I got on a great sale, but they're alittle too big. These insoles help with the sizing and make them extra comfortable. Would recommend!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Got these in my Rosy VoxBox and been wearing them in my work shoes just for extra cushion. I love them..I'm on my feet all day since I work retail and my feet are thanking me. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
London p.
I recently got these for free for testing from Influenster! I absolutely love them! They are extremely soft and I can walk longer in heels now. The were easy to apply and they are reusable which makes them better!
Taylor C.
Lakeland, FL
I got these from my rosyvoxbox and I absolutely love them! I work 7-8 hours a day at work and they keep my feet super comfy and they're easy to use! Super affordable so I'll definitely purchase these in the future
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this product! Makes my feet feel comfortable all day long when paired with those shoes that are always uncomfortable but cute. This product was amazing and bonus I scored it free to sample fro
Influenster :)
Samantha F.
I received this from Influenster for reviewing purposes and all opinions are my own. I really think these did make a difference in my heels and would consider buying them myself because of how inexpensive they are.
Lindsey F.
Sterrett, AL
I received these free in my rosy box from influenster and I have already gotten another pair! If you have a pair of heels you love but make your feet hurt try these! They are easy to apply and stay in place. They do not irritate your feet by rubbing! I will continue to use these on future shoes!
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
#contest @fancy.feet @influenster #myfancyfeet #gotitfree

These are amazing! I hate wearing heels normally, but I received these and tried them out and wow! I will re buy these over and over! Thank you influenster!
Arielle H.
Fancy feet feels amazing when your wearing heels! It makes them feel better and you don't slip as easy. I also put them in my flats which it also doesn't make them slippy. #thankyou @fancyfeet to try mine for free.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?