BY FOOT PETALS

Jessica S.
Florence , Al
I love the Fancy Feet Petals! These feel great and have good support! I have been wanting to try these! Thank you Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Breanna W.
I have never heard of this product until I received it in the Rosy VoxBox. They make my once uncomfortable heels comfortable. I now wear them all the time with my heels.
Megan E.
These came in handy on my girls night out I had on a pair of heels (which I normally don't like wearing) and I was able to keep them on all night with the extra cushion!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Very useful especially for my heels that always hurt. Omg I need like 10 more of these. Other products feel good but after a couple of wears the comfort feeling is gone.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I received these free from @influenster for testing purposes. I've never tried inserts bebore, but they are very comfy. Keeps my feet from hurting. #MyFancyFeet #contest
Cheyenne J.
I've received this complimentary in the Rosy Voxbox. I wore these in a pair of my high heels to a ceremony for school and it didn't allow my feet to slip. Definitely would recommend!
Carly N.
Opelika, AL
I used these with my prom shoes and had no issues at all. I will definitely have to get some of my own. LIFE SAVER. I was able to keep my shoes on and not be miserable!
Jocelyn C.
Love this product since I am always running around in heels and my feet are killing me at the end of the day! These keep my foot comfortable and let's me rock the day!
Chelsea M.
Terre Haute, IN
I used these with just some slip on shoes and they were okay. They weren't anything special, they helped out a bit, but i don't think i would spend the money on these.
Sakina M.
CORONA, CA
I received my fancy feet foot cushion from influenster and i love them. I have two pair of hills that ive used them in and they help my foot from sliding. I love them.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.