BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Michaela K.
As much as I hate to admit a product failed me I must be honest. I was not entirely impressed with this product but I have seen that many people are. I have noticed someone else with a big shoe size has experienced difficulties as well so many that is what the issue is. I had an unbearable pain after a long day of heels and in fact I believe the foot petals made it worse. They do not stay put well either and I hate to admit this. I received this product completely FREE from influenster..I still appreciate the product thank you!
Kaylee L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These work very well, they stop my feet from slipping forward in heels and keep the ball of my foot cushioned so I can stand all night or dance without my feet crying! I received this free from Influenster in my #RosyVoxBox and I really love them! They do stay out with the adhesive and they don't ruin your shoes!
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
So I received this product free from influenster for review. I have to be honest though I am not a high heel wearer so when I got these I wasn't too excited. Until it was my birthday last week and needed to wear heels and popped these bad boys in my heels and felt comfortable dancing salsa all night long! These inserts saved my life and my feet!
Meghan S.
I received Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions complimentary in my rosy voxbox from influenster for testing purposes and I am so glad I did or I may have never found them! These have been the perfect way to keep my feet from sliding around my winter boots while walking around the city. They also provide cushioning for the balls of my feet, which usually take quite a beating.
Thea B.
Tallahassee, FL
Just recently I was at a wedding and I had bought a new pair of high heels. I had not bring it into the me up so I knew the balls with my feet would be a little sore. I had received the in a complimentary blocks and I would say that was the best thing I have ever used to help me be comfortable and feel comfortable in a pair of heels. It made it easier to walk around in my heels and not stress about having sore feet at the end of the day. I would highly suggest this product to anyone and everyone!!!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these inserts for my shoes! I usually have problems wearing heels for long periods of time because of the pressure that the balls of my feet end up feeling. With this product, I no longer have that pain and am able to wear heels and other typically uncomfortable shoes for longer periods of time! I received this product in a VoxBox for free to try out and I am SO HAPPY that I got to try it out! I will be repurchasing these in the future, for sure! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Claudia I.
I absolutely love the fancy feet foot petals. They're honestly great. I used to have a pair of boots that I could not wear because the heels were too high and I would hurt my feet. Thanks to the foot petals I can now use those boots throughout the day without my feet hurting. I will actually end up buying more foot petals for other shoes. I'm completely in love. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
It is amazing how Fancy Feet Cushions helps to do not get Your foot hurt ir tires. I usé them with sandals that often slip, resulting in damage to my Feet skin. Now I wear those sandals with no worries because I know they Will not slip anymore. I love this product that I recibe así complementará gift for testing purposes from influenster
Cristy T.
I have a pair of these in every heel I own! I only wear chunky heels but they still push my feet up and give me blisters on my toes. Also those with rock hard soles don't provide comfort and hurt my feet when I walk or stand for even longer than 10 minutes. Foot petals help immensely!! I was skeptical since it's really thin and small, but it really alleviates the ball of foot pain. It doesn't help me too much with my foot sliding down but it does help with the pain from poor soles.
Sandy H.
What a difference! I have a lot of pain and blisters on the balls of my feet when I wear heels, so I was so excited to receive the fancy feet inserts for free from Influenster for review purposes. These are life changing! I won't be afraid to wear heels anymore because these inserts give my feet so much cushion and comfort! I'm going to buy a pair for every shoe I own!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?