BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
I love pretty heels but they tend to make my feet sore. I received Fancy Feet complimentary to try and give my honest opinion. I'm so happy with this product that I'm going shopping for heels. This product makes walking in heels less painful and minimizes slipping in your heels. I feel like I can run with these insoles so worth it to buy.
Louise H.
Nacka
Ok, this was one of those products (you so rarely come by) that made me go wow! I am a sneakers girl, I very, very rarely wear anything higher that my plateau Chuck Taylors. I was in Miami this weekend and wore a pair of really high (like really, really high) shoes. I've worn them before and my feet start hurting after an hour and my back will pain me for a week. This time - nothing. I thought it was the level och alcohol pumping in my blood but no, it was the cushions. I would recommend anyone and everyone to buy them. I want a pair in every shoe I own, heels or sneakers.
Amanda B.
Abingdon, MD
With spring finally here, I can't wait to break out the peep toes and sandals! It's great to have a product that helps prevent the dreaded forward slippage and provide a little extra cushion where I often need it most. Thank you Fancy Feet for including this wonderful product complimentary as part of Influenster's Rosy Vox Box campaign!
Sydney C.
Dublin, OH
I love these!!! I received the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions free for testing purposes. However, this does not influence my review. I wore these cushions to a job interview where I was on my feet the entire day in 3" heels. Normally, my feet would be screaming by the end of the day. However, these made it bearable! Now I feel like I'll be able to wear heels to events where otherwise I would've opted for flats. Highly recommend!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These little foot petals are great!!! The sort of feel like a memory foam pillow not squishy like a gel insert. They kept my feet from sliding forward in my heels so they didn't get blisters! I would def recommend these but maybe not in a sandal because they would be visible. But overall for a regular pair of heels, they were great! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. But all the opinions are my own.
Eliza L.
These are very conventional! I received this product for free from Influenster and put them in a pair of my favorite heels right away. I find that the petals allow my feet to grip better in the shoe, and keeps them in place while I walk around. I feel more secure and safe with them because of their support, which is always nice! Can't wait for the Summer when I can wear my heels more often now that I've upgraded them with these foot petals!
Dalila V.
Lake Tapps, WA
Absolutely amazing product! Helped me wear my heels for 6 straight hours! 2 of which I was on my feet the entire time. And they're completely invisible! You can slip them into any shoe you want to make comfy! Got this for free to test but I will definitely be purchasing it for my other heels. At 4'11 ft tall, I basically live in them.
Scottie L.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this fancy feet foot pedals complimentary for testing purposes. I love the material of the foot pedals it's very absorbant - I'm a very sweaty person and usually when my foot sweat it makes my toes slippery and uncomfortable. I love how fancy feet protects my heels and toes :) Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Johanna L.
Before I even knew I was getting this product in my complimentary Rosy Voxbox from Influenster, I was really looking for a product like this. I wear flats and it bothers me that my feet are hurting at the end of the day from my foot sliding on the bottom of the shoe. These cushions really help relieve some of that stress and I can wear my not so comfortable, but cute, flats and turn them into comfortable ones just with these inserts!
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Absolutely love this product!! I went to a club for the first time and of course I wore heels.. which I never ever wear normally. These really helped keep my feet comfortable all night! Highly recommend. The only thing I didn't realize is you can't take them out & put them on another pair of heels once you put them on one. I accidentally ripped one of them. But I'll definitely go out and purchase more for all of my heels!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?