BY FOOT PETALS

Mackenzie L.
Stanwood, WA
These are great inventions for those of us who love comfort but still want to look fashionable!!! I am looking forward to trying these out and seeing if they really are worth it! Thanks Influenster for the free foot cushions!!!!:-)
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I hate wearing heels because they hurt my feet. This helps me be able to wear my heels comfortably. It is available for a low price. It is also shaped like a cute flower.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are all that I need to have the best spring season. I can wear flats,  sneakers or high heels and now I know I don't have to feel pain. When I heard about this can be adjusted to any shoe, I thought that might not be so good. But after try it, I was amazed at how comfortable my shoes are now. Best of all is that the cushions does not feel but walking is wonderful and do not sweat the foot. The shoe feels very comfortable. It is very easy to place in the shoe, only remove the protective film and paste to the sole of the shoe. The cushions does not move, does not slip and makes you use your favorite shoes all day. I received this product complimentary for testing purpose but all opinion are my own.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These were awesome! I received them in my free VoxBox and they helped my usual foot pain when wearing heels. They are a little bulkier than I expected but still work great.
Amber P.
Owensboro, KY
I am on my feet daily and these have really made a big impact at the end of the day. I have tried multiple products including dr sholls. I use these in every pair of shoes I own. I wouldn't go a day with out these in my shoes!
Samantha D.
Uxbridge , MA
I always try to wear inserts in heels whenever I can. These are good, but not quite as comfortable as gel pads. My feet still hurt after standing on them for a few hours!
Giulliana L.
Brandon, FL
It really helps to the back of your heal your feet feels very good even though you wear height heels or flats , it's very affordable and super easy to use!!!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
mary carmen m.
miami, florida
Producto excelente cuando se usan zapatos altos .. estoy muy fam de tacones y esto es ideal para mi comodidad .. se sienten muy a gusto y además de dar suavidad que los amaba
Ashlee H.
surprise , AZ
These made my heels so much more wearable! I love high high heels and my feet start to cramp up after about an hour but i wore my heels for 3 hours perfectly fine with these little cushions !!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
These were amazing. I'm on my feet all day in heels since I work at a law office and I've gotta say my feet aren't hurting by the end of the day. I absolutely love these❤
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back