BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I love my fancy feet inserts so much they help so much with my feet also they are super comfy and soft. I use them all the time for work and when I wear heels. They are pretty inexpensive too. Really recommend them!!
Hailey N.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love these soo much! I have to wear heels to work everyday and I'm constantly on my feet! Can you say back pain? Well any way these guys make my days way better! So glad I got a sample in my influenster box for free!
Mari A.
Texarkana, TX
I have some heels that I wear a lot for presentations and interviews and I get like my toes were always sticking out of the little opening on the front. After wearing these pads I didn't have that problem! Love this!
Yalancia P.
Crown point, IN
These feel very comfortable!! They do not slide down into your heels or have your feet sliding down into your footwear. They are very affordable I use them throughout the week and was very impressed by this product !
Abby F.
I got these free from influenster and fancy feet to test out. I like these, but I don't find that they make all that much difference. The do make my feet sit a tad higher and add a little cushion to the ball of my feel.
Jay M.
I just used these cushions in my heels for my fashion show yesterday and they absolutely helped me so much! They're so comfortable and soft and do not make my feet slide! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Samantha F.
I received this from Influenster for reviewing purposes and all opinions are my own. I really think these did make a difference in my heels and would consider buying them myself because of how inexpensive they are.
Arielle H.
Fancy feet feels amazing when your wearing heels! It makes them feel better and you don't slip as easy. I also put them in my flats which it also doesn't make them slippy. #thankyou @fancyfeet to try mine for free.
Dalashay W.
Beaver Falls, PA
Comfort is key! I'm a waitress and these really comforted my feet during my 8 hour shift! I like these better than any gel inserts I have used in the past. I really recommended this to anyone who is on their feet!
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I received these complimentary for testing purposes and I am glad I did! I have a favorite pair of sandals that I love, but my feet slip forward in causing pain in between my toes. But this helps stop the slipping!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?