BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Mari A.
Texarkana, TX
I have some heels that I wear a lot for presentations and interviews and I get like my toes were always sticking out of the little opening on the front. After wearing these pads I didn't have that problem! Love this!
Nailil I.
['Katy', ''], TX
I had never really tried a product like this before but I have to say that it really did make my shoes more comfortable! I'll be investing in more for a few other shoes that are my favorites but not very comfortable!
Gabby M.
Tuckerman, AR
I received a sample for free of this product and I really didn't expect good results but these really exceeded my expectations and work really good for my flats that have no padding. I would recommend this to others
Maria Paula C.
Los usé ayer la mayor parte del día con unos tacones que realmente me mataron a que son grandes que pude usarlos siempre les recomiendo que alivian el malestar mucha veces que sudar un poco y que es la única cosa que observo, pero los amo jaja
Erica P.
Longwood, FL
Comfy feet all day long thanks to this amazing product! These are awesome for heels or flats and provide comfort all day long for each and every where! Easy to place within your shoes and are long lasting over time. Couldn't ask for a better product to keep the ball of my feet happy and comfortable!
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I love my fancy feet inserts so much they help so much with my feet also they are super comfy and soft. I use them all the time for work and when I wear heels. They are pretty inexpensive too. Really recommend them!!
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
These are by far the best insoles I have used for my heels! I even wore them with flats once! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions were out of this world comfort and support!! I love them and highly recommend!
Savannah S.
Arcadia , CA
Every woman with heels needs this, a great cushion for those heels that are a little too firm on the feet and keep ur toes from slipping. They are inexpensive even though I got to try a pair for free, I will definitely purchase again.
Yalancia P.
Crown point, IN
These feel very comfortable!! They do not slide down into your heels or have your feet sliding down into your footwear. They are very affordable I use them throughout the week and was very impressed by this product !
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this product! Makes my feet feel comfortable all day long when paired with those shoes that are always uncomfortable but cute. This product was amazing and bonus I scored it free to sample fro
Influenster :)
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?