BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Taylor R.
These definitely helped to keep my feet nice and comfortable during work. They help to make my most unbearable shoes wearable. I do prefer the gel insoles which is why am giving it four stars. But these are fantastic!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I work in an office and wear heels most of the time. I'm constantly walking around to the printer, other departments etc. These insoles made my shoes more comfortable.
Carly C.
Los Angeles, CA
A must have product for any girl who wears high heels. Buying this product saves you from hours of discomfort and blisters due to wearing uncomfortable heels for too long. They effectively cushioned the bottom of my foot for hours, but did not prevent blisters from forming. Overall, great product.
Hailey N.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love these soo much! I have to wear heels to work everyday and I'm constantly on my feet! Can you say back pain? Well any way these guys make my days way better! So glad I got a sample in my influenster box for free!
Yalancia P.
Crown point, IN
These feel very comfortable!! They do not slide down into your heels or have your feet sliding down into your footwear. They are very affordable I use them throughout the week and was very impressed by this product !
Abby F.
I got these free from influenster and fancy feet to test out. I like these, but I don't find that they make all that much difference. The do make my feet sit a tad higher and add a little cushion to the ball of my feel.
Erica P.
Longwood, FL
Comfy feet all day long thanks to this amazing product! These are awesome for heels or flats and provide comfort all day long for each and every where! Easy to place within your shoes and are long lasting over time. Couldn't ask for a better product to keep the ball of my feet happy and comfortable!
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These have worked really well for me so far! I got mine in my Rosy VoxBox for free on Influenster! I had a party to go to and it really helped my feet from being in pain! I was able to wear the heels for a longer time!
Ashley P.
They are really soft and not slippery at all! These are perfect for heels or sneakers, any shoe! They are great for heels cause they keep your feet from sliding forward! I would definitely buy another pair of these!
Mari A.
Texarkana, TX
I have some heels that I wear a lot for presentations and interviews and I get like my toes were always sticking out of the little opening on the front. After wearing these pads I didn't have that problem! Love this!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?