BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These have worked really well for me so far! I got mine in my Rosy VoxBox for free on Influenster! I had a party to go to and it really helped my feet from being in pain! I was able to wear the heels for a longer time!
Bianca C.
Received these in my Rosy VoxBox. Free! Love them. They make my fav heels even more bareable. I didn't buy them I received them as part of a contest. Yes love them. Great product. I will be buying this in the future.
Maria Paula C.
Los usé ayer la mayor parte del día con unos tacones que realmente me mataron a que son grandes que pude usarlos siempre les recomiendo que alivian el malestar mucha veces que sudar un poco y que es la única cosa que observo, pero los amo jaja
Savannah S.
Arcadia, CA
Every woman with heels needs this, a great cushion for those heels that are a little too firm on the feet and keep ur toes from slipping. They are inexpensive even though I got to try a pair for free, I will definitely purchase again.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
These are by far the best insoles I have used for my heels! I even wore them with flats once! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions were out of this world comfort and support!! I love them and highly recommend!
Gabby M.
Swifton , AR
I received a sample for free of this product and I really didn't expect good results but these really exceeded my expectations and work really good for my flats that have no padding. I would recommend this to others
Carly C.
Los Angeles, CA
A must have product for any girl who wears high heels. Buying this product saves you from hours of discomfort and blisters due to wearing uncomfortable heels for too long. They effectively cushioned the bottom of my foot for hours, but did not prevent blisters from forming. Overall, great product.
Yalancia P.
Crown point, IN
These feel very comfortable!! They do not slide down into your heels or have your feet sliding down into your footwear. They are very affordable I use them throughout the week and was very impressed by this product !
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
I had never really tried a product like this before but I have to say that it really did make my shoes more comfortable! I'll be investing in more for a few other shoes that are my favorites but not very comfortable!
Tara M.
Chester, VA
This was my first time using the My Fancy Feet inserts. I just got a new part of kitten heels and it worked out really well - they stayed in place and where comfortable. They definitely helped the balls of my feet as I explored Disney Springs for dinner
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?