BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Celeste A.
Austin , TX
I love the extra cushion and that it has adhesive so it does not slip! Super easy to place at the ball of your feet. Created an extra long wear experience on my stilettos.
lalahibdhbd j.
Love these fancy feet foot petals so much !! I was able to stand on my feet for longer than I normally would of been able to !! Affordable and comfortable a definite must buy
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these inserts high heels are not comfortable so these make them manageable for the hours that I have them on I received these complimentary from influenster and fancy feet
Mimi M.
Zachary , LA
I just used mine and I work on my feet all day ! And these were a relief the first day I tried them. I got them free to try, but I will be buying more. It's very comfortable.
Savannah C.
I have really been enjoying these lately! I am not a heel person but I am sometimes required to wear them for my profession. These make wearing heels alittle easier! I would definitely recommend these!
Doris Del Mar R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I was needing this for a pair of heels that I have and oh man, do they come in handy! I'm so in love with how comfortable they are. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
CAROLYN K.
Cave Creek, AZ
I did like these for the time that I had them. I put them in my flats and they really seemed to help. Although it seemed when it was time to take them out of my shoes it was very hard to get out.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were the best thing ever my feet never slip anymore and my fav shoes can be my fav shoes again! They made tight shoes a little tighter but I would still use them again.
Jacque M.
Webster, TX
These were a bit more firm than I would have liked and I wish they were a bit wider, but other than that, they definitely help to provide a bit more support in uncomfy shoes!
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
Love these!! Broke out a new pair of heels for a couple meetings downtown which required a little bit of walking and it helped so much! I found them at kohls and bought a few packs!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?