BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I work in an office and wear heels most of the time. I'm constantly walking around to the printer, other departments etc. These insoles made my shoes more comfortable.
Liz G.
Mcminnville, OR
I love this product!! Working in the office field your feet get tired of delivering paperwork and walking in heels! This is a great solution to tired feet!! I wear the everytime I wear heels!! My feet feel much better
Tiffani G.
These are very nice to have in your shoes. It doesn't matter if they are flats, heels, or your tennis shoes. They are comfortable to wear at any time. I only wish they were a little wider. Other than that they are perfect!
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Fashionista Expert
I received this in my rosy vox box for free for testing purposes from Influenster and I love them because I have super flat feet and it gives me some cushion in heels when I have to wear them for a long period of time.
Crystal W.
Fashionista Expert
I love wearing heels but after a long day of work or a night out in the town my feel can definitely be sore! I really loved the added cushion these little heel pads gave to my high heels! I would definitely buy these!
Brianna G.
Got these for free in the rosy voxbox from Influenster. I'm impressed with how discreet the cushions are. I just wish they were a little squishier or thicker to help relieve the tension more. Still an awesome product.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Received this item complimentary of Influenster for my honest opinion. Not a great product at all. They kept moving in my heels, gave no support and the ball of my foot still hurt. Pointless. I did better without them.
Rachel D.
Landing , NJ
I love how comfortable it makes shoes ! I'm a huge heel lover, always wearing heels. Beauty is pain right ? Right! I use this product whenever I wear heels, it's very effective. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses heels or not.
Lilza R.
Irving, TX
I would have never known about this amazing product if I wouldn't have received it for free.. its amazing and lightweight.. makes me super easy to walk with high and uncomfortable heels.. will buy more for more shoes..
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These have worked really well for me so far! I got mine in my Rosy VoxBox for free on Influenster! I had a party to go to and it really helped my feet from being in pain! I was able to wear the heels for a longer time!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?