BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stevone P.
gastonia, NC
Great for heeled sandals. I hate for my toes to touch or slightly hang over my sandals but it's inevitable when your feet sweat. These petals stay in place and keep your feet sexy and in place in your sandals! Love!!!
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Received this item complimentary of Influenster for my honest opinion. Not a great product at all. They kept moving in my heels, gave no support and the ball of my foot still hurt. Pointless. I did better without them.
Yaribeth R.
I wear these every time I wear heels and I love how it doesn't move. Heels are usually very uncomfortable for me and my feet hurt after wearing them for a while but with this product I have no pain afterwards. I also like how it does not leave any residue behind when changing from one shoe to another.
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are the absolute best for date night. You know, when you want to show off those new stilettos you just bought, but you don't want to regret trying to be cute the rest of the night lol! These get an A in my book!
Sandra R.
I tried these on a pair of shoes I had that I found to be pretty uncomfortable and I was surprised these actually helped change the comfort level. I got this as a sample and I must say I am satisfied with this product.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received this in my rosy vox box for free for testing purposes from Influenster and I love them because I have super flat feet and it gives me some cushion in heels when I have to wear them for a long period of time.
Rachel D.
Landing , NJ
I love how comfortable it makes shoes ! I'm a huge heel lover, always wearing heels. Beauty is pain right ? Right! I use this product whenever I wear heels, it's very effective. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses heels or not.
Liz G.
Mcminnville, OR
I love this product!! Working in the office field your feet get tired of delivering paperwork and walking in heels! This is a great solution to tired feet!! I wear the everytime I wear heels!! My feet feel much better
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
I really like these cushion pads. I used them for a pair of heels that I wore to a formal dance. I was dancing all night and was so comfortable so I didn't even have to take off my shoes! Definitely would recommend!!!
Tara M.
Chester, VA
This was my first time using the My Fancy Feet inserts. I just got a new part of kitten heels and it worked out really well - they stayed in place and where comfortable. They definitely helped the balls of my feet as I explored Disney Springs for dinner
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?