BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Aisha I.
Arlington, VA
I was expecting these to be slightly more comfortable than they actually are. Unfortunately I walk around in my heels all day for work and while these helped to alleviate the pain a little, I might have to get thicker cushions that can really take that much standing.
Meghan V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am on my feet a lot for my job, so I decided to try these out for that purpose. I was impressed how well they worked. My feet aren't as sore as they normally are. I would buy again. I received these for testing purposes from influenster.
Eva K.
Sparta, MI
I used these while in Europe, and they saved my howling feet. I had a muscle strain and using these helped for me to walk properly and get around. They are definitely affordable, and if mine ever wear out, I would buy them again. I was given these for an honest review from Fancy Feet, through Influenster.
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
This was the first time that I have ever used a foot cushion and I absolutely loved it. It felt a little weird at first because I'm not use to having anything in my shoe but it was well worth it. I got use to the feeling and it was wonderful.
Claire R.
Florissant , MO
These are awesome! Definitely help when wearing tall uncomfortable heels by keeping your feet in place and not letting them slip around. Not to mention it adds a little extra cushion to help with those throbbing feet!
Tiffani G.
These are very nice to have in your shoes. It doesn't matter if they are flats, heels, or your tennis shoes. They are comfortable to wear at any time. I only wish they were a little wider. Other than that they are perfect!
Lilza R.
Irving, TX
I would have never known about this amazing product if I wouldn't have received it for free.. its amazing and lightweight.. makes me super easy to walk with high and uncomfortable heels.. will buy more for more shoes..
Ginette C.
Muy buenos para cuidar los pies, me permite durar más tiempo con los tacones, son ligeras y en verdad funcionan, las ame y hace algún tiempo atrás buscaba un producto como este muchas gracias por enviarme este producto totalmente gratis
Brianna G.
Got these for free in the rosy voxbox from Influenster. I'm impressed with how discreet the cushions are. I just wish they were a little squishier or thicker to help relieve the tension more. Still an awesome product.
Stevone P.
gastonia, NC
Great for heeled sandals. I hate for my toes to touch or slightly hang over my sandals but it's inevitable when your feet sweat. These petals stay in place and keep your feet sexy and in place in your sandals! Love!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?