BY FOOT PETALS

Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
These are a lifesaver. I am always in heels and that can be taxing on my feet. These cushions helped to relieve the pressure and keep me comfortable for longer periods of time.
Jenn L.
Not bad! To be honest I didn't expect much from this product since I have another similar "cushion" from another brand and I thought that one did very well in not making my feet slide.
When I first opened the package, I didn't think it was enough cushion for my heels to last the whole (work) day...but it did! When I put it in my heels and my feet in, I immediately felt the difference. It was just the right amount of cushion! And as for sliding...it a pretty good job keeping my feet in place.
One major downside was that it isn't interchangeable between shoes... Would I recommend it? If you just need it for one pair of shoes then go for it! If not...then probably not...
But overall it's pretty good and at an affordable price!
Tiara C.
Phenix City , AL
Fancy feet are awesome because I can put them in my flats for work and be comfortable when I'm standing all day. But because I'm pregnant I'm able to wear these comfortably and be cute.
Marlanda C.
Conroe, TX
I don't wear heels often anymore, but when I do, these are perfect! They relieve the discomfort on the balls of my feet! Definitely putting a pair of these in my wedding heels!
Heaven W.
Saint Louis, MO
I wore these and the fancy feet patches kept my feet from sliding around even when the bottom of my foot got sweaty it still didn't move so these were very useful thank you influenster.
Jennifer J.
Dover, DE
I love this! Usually my feet slide in and out of my heels but they don't anymore. This product exceeded my expectations. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Whitney L.
San Antonio, TX
We ALL have those shoes we love to wear but are a pain to our feet! I can now last a girls night out because of these!
received this product free to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Cheryll M.
Arlington, TX
I tried these cushions with a pair of my 6 inch heels and they made them feel great! There was less pressure on the ball of my foot and it was cushioned like it was supposed to be.
Yadira G.
Denver, CO
Really liked these, they gave me extra support while wearing my tall thin heels and made me feel like I had more control. They stayed comfortable throughout a night of dancing.
Brandy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Guys I'm in love! I had to buy some heels for my best friends wedding and they are TERRIBLE! Walking around in these things have made the heels so much better. They are comfortable and they don't slip. I would recommend these to anyone.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back