BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stacy S.
Rochester, NY
I put these in a pair of booties and they made they so comfortable. You can't feel the bump of the insert, which was my concern. I would definitely buy these again for a pair of shoes that needed a little extra cushion!
Alejandra A.
Norcross, GA
I was able to walk and stay on my feet a lot longer the I use to all thanks to these beauties. There are a much have. Specially when you are going to go out for a girls night out! I strongly recommend to all of y'all! ❤
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are the absolute best for date night. You know, when you want to show off those new stilettos you just bought, but you don't want to regret trying to be cute the rest of the night lol! These get an A in my book!
Sandra R.
I tried these on a pair of shoes I had that I found to be pretty uncomfortable and I was surprised these actually helped change the comfort level. I got this as a sample and I must say I am satisfied with this product.
Ginette C.
Muy buenos para cuidar los pies, me permite durar más tiempo con los tacones, son ligeras y en verdad funcionan, las ame y hace algún tiempo atrás buscaba un producto como este muchas gracias por enviarme este producto totalmente gratis
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
These are awesome! Definitely help when wearing tall uncomfortable heels by keeping your feet in place and not letting them slip around. Not to mention it adds a little extra cushion to help with those throbbing feet!
Brianna G.
Got these for free in the rosy voxbox from Influenster. I'm impressed with how discreet the cushions are. I just wish they were a little squishier or thicker to help relieve the tension more. Still an awesome product.
Taylor R.
These definitely helped to keep my feet nice and comfortable during work. They help to make my most unbearable shoes wearable. I do prefer the gel insoles which is why am giving it four stars. But these are fantastic!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I work in an office and wear heels most of the time. I'm constantly walking around to the printer, other departments etc. These insoles made my shoes more comfortable.
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
I really like these cushion pads. I used them for a pair of heels that I wore to a formal dance. I was dancing all night and was so comfortable so I didn't even have to take off my shoes! Definitely would recommend!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?