BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Adriana R.
Very Comfortable when wearing New heels. I bought some a Walmart I believe. They are Nice and I repeat Comfortable! I use them every time I have to wear heels. I would recommend them. I received these for product testing!
Emily v.
Omg this product is amazing!!!! I was so happy to get this complementary in my voxbox! I have sore feet all the time and this product definitely works great! I will be buying more products from fancy feet in the future!
KM D.
These were pretty comfortable. They definitely added much needed relief after I had been standing on my feet all day. I think they were effective. I'm not sure if the price since they were complimentary for testing, but I think I would purchase them.
Alejandra A.
Norcross, GA
I was able to walk and stay on my feet a lot longer the I use to all thanks to these beauties. There are a much have. Specially when you are going to go out for a girls night out! I strongly recommend to all of y'all! ❤
Stacy S.
Rochester, NY
I put these in a pair of booties and they made they so comfortable. You can't feel the bump of the insert, which was my concern. I would definitely buy these again for a pair of shoes that needed a little extra cushion!
Nathália A.
Murray, UT
Maravilhoso! Recebi na minha Rosy Voxbox e agora não vivo mais sem. Odeio usar salto justamente pela dor que eles me proporcionam, mas agora, com esse produto, não preciso mais me preocupar com a dor, já que ele me salva.
Denasha H.
Tahlequah, OK
I love these foot cushions! They're so soft and comfortable.!I got this free complimentary of influencer and fancy feet!They definitely do what they're suppose to and more.They're very easy to use and I would recommend.
Liz P.
I received these in the rosy vox box and I love them!! I don't find myself wearing heels often because they are so uncomfortable but when I wore these in my heels I had no issue wearing them for the whole night!!! Love!
Stephanie J.
While these do offer relief from slipping and sliding, which happens a lot to me in open-toed shoes, they don't necessarily make the shoes more comfortable or easier to walking / wear. Definitely try them in heels to help your toes stay put, but don't expect them to make your 6 inch heels feel like slippers.
Danielle R.
Leeds, AL
I received these for free during Rosy Vox campaign and HOLY MOLY! They came just in time before a wedding. I lasted so much longer in my heels than usual. I definitely recommend. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?