BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
This was the first time that I have ever used a foot cushion and I absolutely loved it. It felt a little weird at first because I'm not use to having anything in my shoe but it was well worth it. I got use to the feeling and it was wonderful.
Nathália A.
Murray, UT
Maravilhoso! Recebi na minha Rosy Voxbox e agora não vivo mais sem. Odeio usar salto justamente pela dor que eles me proporcionam, mas agora, com esse produto, não preciso mais me preocupar com a dor, já que ele me salva.
Liz P.
I received these in the rosy vox box and I love them!! I don't find myself wearing heels often because they are so uncomfortable but when I wore these in my heels I had no issue wearing them for the whole night!!! Love!
Emily v.
Omg this product is amazing!!!! I was so happy to get this complementary in my voxbox! I have sore feet all the time and this product definitely works great! I will be buying more products from fancy feet in the future!
Danielle R.
Leeds, AL
I received these for free during Rosy Vox campaign and HOLY MOLY! They came just in time before a wedding. I lasted so much longer in my heels than usual. I definitely recommend. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Meghan V.
I am on my feet a lot for my job, so I decided to try these out for that purpose. I was impressed how well they worked. My feet aren't as sore as they normally are. I would buy again. I received these for testing purposes from influenster.
Kerina H.
Let's just say I love wedges... and I'm not exactly a heels person. However anytime I wear either my feet kill me! I tried this product and love it! My feet don't hurt as much and they don't slip. Woo! Thanks Influenster!
Denasha H.
Tahlequah, OK
I love these foot cushions! They're so soft and comfortable.!I got this free complimentary of influencer and fancy feet!They definitely do what they're suppose to and more.They're very easy to use and I would recommend.
Anna C.
These SAVED my feet after I went to a concert when I wore high heeled booties. After standing on my feet for 4 hours, I had developed a blister on the bottom of my foot. The next day, these came. They were a life saver!
Alejandra A.
Norcross, GA
I was able to walk and stay on my feet a lot longer the I use to all thanks to these beauties. There are a much have. Specially when you are going to go out for a girls night out! I strongly recommend to all of y'all! ❤
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?