BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
I have a high arch, so these help me so much! I usually wear these with my wedges. I wish the product was a little wider and that the whole product had the sticky part on the back. They are very easy to use! I will be using these all spring and summer!
Ashley C.
Leicester, NC
These were very comfy to me, my feet always start hurting after a while because I have a high arched foot. I got these in my Rosy Voxbox. I would definitely recommend using these!
Emily A.
Received this product complimentary in my voxbox! I thought they were really nice to add to my shoes. Barely even noticed they were there until I realized my feet didn't hurt! Super nice, I would definitely buy them in a store if these were to wear down or anything.
Heather W.
Yeah they seem very comfy and everything, but I personally don't need to wear any cushions when I wear any type of shoes.. then again I'm not the type to wear heels all the time. I would recommend them to the girls who definitely do though!
Jillian V.
Atlanta, GA
These things are seriously my saving grace! I love heels but by the end of the day my feet always hurt so bad. These take the pressure off and make them so much more comfortable.
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
Great stuff. Would recommend to anyone! Really makes a difference with my uncomfortable heels!! I got it from free from Influenster and would definitely buy it myself! Love them
Crystal C.
I had high hopes for this but they simply did not get the job done for me unfortunately. They did give some support which is why I gave three stars, but not nearly enough for me.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
I put these in my boots with a thin bottom. They made my feet feel more comfy while walking. Didn't get blisters or feel any rubbing. I'd use this product again! #happyfeet #fancyfeet
Cheryll M.
Arlington, TX
I tried these cushions with a pair of my 6 inch heels and they made them feel great! There was less pressure on the ball of my foot and it was cushioned like it was supposed to be.
Emily K.
These are lifesavers! I wear heels to work everyday and I'm constantly running around the office completing tasks. Without these pads, my feet were so sore at the end of the day. Now, I can wear my heels for 9 hours straight without pain!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?