BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
maia w.
Elgin , IL
Cannot say enough about what a life saver these are for my feet!! Provides comfort without being obtrusive in your shoes! Highly recommend!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jannette L.
Salinas, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it was a great product :) I used it for my flats! Super comfortable I would definitely purchase again :) thank you Influenster :D
These are really nice! I put them in my favorite mule heels. It gives extra cushion and makes my feet feel great. *I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I love these ball of foot cushions! I have really bad feet and have to wear inserts all the time and these are great! Super comfortable and you can't even tell that they are there!
MARIA M.
i think pretty much all of my shoes have one type or another of insoles in them. these are really comfy as they're not chunky but definitely make your shoes a bit more comfortable.
Katie W.
Got to test these out from the Rosy Voxbox. These work well but depends of the original fit of the shoe because you need a little extra room for the padding. Feet still sore at the end of the day but no where near what they would be without them!
Natalie P.
Bryan, OH
Fancy Feet have been a life saver! They make all my favorite heels comfortable for hours on end! They have made my feet comfortable in all sorts of shoes from sun up to to sundown!!
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product! Super easy to use, just pop them into your fav high heeled shoes and your good to go! I used it every time I wear my sexy shoes ;) definitely recommend and I'm super satisfied.
Ashley C.
Leicester, NC
These were very comfy to me, my feet always start hurting after a while because I have a high arched foot. I got these in my Rosy Voxbox. I would definitely recommend using these!
Yina F.
Doral, FL
I recieved this product complimemtary from Influenster, and it's simply amazing, I'm not afraid or wearing my heels anymore, really happy I had the oportunity to try them it's definetly a Must Have if you love wearing Hugh heels
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?