BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield, IL
I decided to put that them to the test by wearing them with my, normally uncomfortable, black strappy heels in the city. I swear these are my new saving grace. Won't go out with out them ! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kaitlyn Y.
This product is amazing! I love love love that they fit perfectly in high heels to prevent any unwanted blisters. This product is extremely affordable for the quality of the product! I was highly satisfied with the product!
Stephanie J.
While these do offer relief from slipping and sliding, which happens a lot to me in open-toed shoes, they don't necessarily make the shoes more comfortable or easier to walking / wear. Definitely try them in heels to help your toes stay put, but don't expect them to make your 6 inch heels feel like slippers.
Liz P.
I received these in the rosy vox box and I love them!! I don't find myself wearing heels often because they are so uncomfortable but when I wore these in my heels I had no issue wearing them for the whole night!!! Love!
Eva K.
Sparta, MI
I used these while in Europe, and they saved my howling feet. I had a muscle strain and using these helped for me to walk properly and get around. They are definitely affordable, and if mine ever wear out, I would buy them again. I was given these for an honest review from Fancy Feet, through Influenster.
Aisha I.
Arlington, VA
I was expecting these to be slightly more comfortable than they actually are. Unfortunately I walk around in my heels all day for work and while these helped to alleviate the pain a little, I might have to get thicker cushions that can really take that much standing.
Adriana R.
Very Comfortable when wearing New heels. I bought some a Walmart I believe. They are Nice and I repeat Comfortable! I use them every time I have to wear heels. I would recommend them. I received these for product testing!
KM D.
These were pretty comfortable. They definitely added much needed relief after I had been standing on my feet all day. I think they were effective. I'm not sure if the price since they were complimentary for testing, but I think I would purchase them.
Yenny T.
82 N Main St Unit 3117, NATICK, MA
I got it as a complementary in my RosyVoxBox , they are super soft and affordable , they are perfect to wear with heels and boots . You can't detect them if you are wearing a shoe that shows your toes because of the color
Samantha S.
I received these foot cushions complimentary of Influenster! I found that in the beginning (first hour or so) they were nice and comfortable but after that I still got the same foot soreness as always when I wear heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?