BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Alexis C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like this product! When I used them with my heels, my feet didn't slide forward at all which was great! Only thing is there was very little adhesive on the bottom. I would definitely recommend this product to other people as well!
Kaitlyn Y.
This product is amazing! I love love love that they fit perfectly in high heels to prevent any unwanted blisters. This product is extremely affordable for the quality of the product! I was highly satisfied with the product!
Nikita S.
San Jose, CA
Fancy feet is super convenient and does exactly what it say. It keeps my feet from sliding down the shoes as I thought they would. Definitely met my expectations. Not to mention, it's super cheap. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer G.
I love to wear hills and after couple of hours at work. My feet would just hurt like crazy. But when I tried these for the first time, I felt like it made a huge difference. I make my shoes feel more comfortable and easy to walk on. I think I would get an extra pair because I will use them a lot.
Yenny T.
Natick, MA
I got it as a complementary in my RosyVoxBox , they are super soft and affordable , they are perfect to wear with heels and boots . You can't detect them if you are wearing a shoe that shows your toes because of the color
Kerina H.
Let's just say I love wedges... and I'm not exactly a heels person. However anytime I wear either my feet kill me! I tried this product and love it! My feet don't hurt as much and they don't slip. Woo! Thanks Influenster!
Anna C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These SAVED my feet after I went to a concert when I wore high heeled booties. After standing on my feet for 4 hours, I had developed a blister on the bottom of my foot. The next day, these came. They were a life saver!
Liz P.
I received these in the rosy vox box and I love them!! I don't find myself wearing heels often because they are so uncomfortable but when I wore these in my heels I had no issue wearing them for the whole night!!! Love!
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
For both tough and sensitive feet like my own, this product is perfect!! It's like a cloud or a pillow for your feet. My feet literally feel everything, and sometimes, shoes feel like stones. I would definitely recommend this.
Samantha S.
I received these foot cushions complimentary of Influenster! I found that in the beginning (first hour or so) they were nice and comfortable but after that I still got the same foot soreness as always when I wear heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?