BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Danielle B.
Newark, NJ
I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox complimentary and it was such an amazing product. My feet felt great in my shoes, they didn't slide, this product is definitely a 10/10 would recommend. If you get a chance, try it
Jamila W.
Wixom, MI
I love wearing high heels, but they can become pretty painful after wearing them all day. Thanks to fancy feet, they help make the most uncomfortable shoe comfortable.
These are a must have product. #gotitfree #influenster
Ty C.
I got a pair of heels for Christmas that I've only wore once because they hurt my feet so bad and when Influenster sent me these for free I had to try them! They helped my feet so much! Now I'm finally able to wear my new heels!!!
Kaitlyn Y.
This product is amazing! I love love love that they fit perfectly in high heels to prevent any unwanted blisters. This product is extremely affordable for the quality of the product! I was highly satisfied with the product!
Nikita S.
Los Angeles, CA
Fancy feet is super convenient and does exactly what it say. It keeps my feet from sliding down the shoes as I thought they would. Definitely met my expectations. Not to mention, it's super cheap. I highly recommend it.
Kimberly B.
Very comfortable doesn't slide off used for running shoes
But worked out great 👍 . You can ind these right about any store for example target , kohls, Macy's, Walmart . I received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster .
Alexis C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like this product! When I used them with my heels, my feet didn't slide forward at all which was great! Only thing is there was very little adhesive on the bottom. I would definitely recommend this product to other people as well!
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
It was so hard to find a great cushions for my feets they have them feeling like im walking on air they are the best i have tried and i highly recommend i was given them as a complimentary product to test from @influenster
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
These were perfect for a weeding I just attended. As soon as I put them on I could tell I would NOT be complaijing at all that night. Not only are they SO EASY to apply, but the cushion and texture if the pads are perfect.
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield, IL
I decided to put that them to the test by wearing them with my, normally uncomfortable, black strappy heels in the city. I swear these are my new saving grace. Won't go out with out them ! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?