BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Paola S.
Naples, FL
Although I usually don't wear high heels or jave trouble when I do, this product seemed quite helpful, it gaves my feet and extra protection and I felt safetier.
I really recommend this product.
Paisley-Paige G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are fantastic and so discrete! They give you that extra cushion you need to make your high heels comfy and your feet stay in place instead of pushing forward ! No more rubbing !!! No more blisters! I LOVE EM !
Samantha M.
These make such a huge difference in heels! I have a pair that are just a little too big and they keep my feet from sliding while offering some extra padding for the ball of my foot.
Summer M.
These are great. Definitely a way to wear those not-so-comfortable shoes that you've been dying to pull out of the closet. (Received free from Influenster and Fancy Feet for review.)
Emily M.
Love this! I work all day on my feet and it really keeps them from not hurting!! I have high arches and when I take a step I always land right on the balls of my feet, this is great!
Sylvia P.
Woodside, NY
These just make shoes so much more comfortable. At first I thought I wouldn't need these for my heels, but after adding Fancy Feet it was as if I didn't even need to take off my heels anytime soon. I received these complimentary from the Rosy VoxBox
amanda o.
ellsworth, ME
I just started my job managing at a restaurant and this couldn't have come at a more perfect time! gives me a perfect amount of support and isn't in  the way at all! I literally wear this every single shift without fail and will be buying more! A++++
Amanda A.
I received these complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster in my voxbox and love them! As a 12 hour shift nurse I definitely need comfort and these are perfect! Easy to use and you can feel the difference! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Crystal P.
This is so good, I used it with a heels that I said I've never wear it again, and today I wear it and I love it, I received this for free by influenster Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Marissa M.
buckeye, AZ
I just put these on a pair or heels that I have been trying to break in. The insoles have made them noticeably more comfortable. I definitely plan on adding theses to future heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?