BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Elizabeth B.
Trussville, AL
I received these ball of foot pads just in time for wearing them in a new pair of high heeled wedges They make them so very wearable whether I'm going to brunch or a wedding. Will definitely buy more pairs for other shoes.
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
These were perfect for a weeding I just attended. As soon as I put them on I could tell I would NOT be complaijing at all that night. Not only are they SO EASY to apply, but the cushion and texture if the pads are perfect.
Celia DO80Q111286N A.
Comodas aguantan un monton me encantan, son gratis tambn que mas jajajja pero son muy buenas si vas a ir con sapatos con plataformas que hacen doles mucho las plantas de los,pies y si vas a estar parado tanto tiempo igual.
Danielle B.
Newark , NJ
I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox complimentary and it was such an amazing product. My feet felt great in my shoes, they didn't slide, this product is definitely a 10/10 would recommend. If you get a chance, try it
Kaitlyn Y.
This product is amazing! I love love love that they fit perfectly in high heels to prevent any unwanted blisters. This product is extremely affordable for the quality of the product! I was highly satisfied with the product!
Ty C.
I got a pair of heels for Christmas that I've only wore once because they hurt my feet so bad and when Influenster sent me these for free I had to try them! They helped my feet so much! Now I'm finally able to wear my new heels!!!
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
It was so hard to find a great cushions for my feets they have them feeling like im walking on air they are the best i have tried and i highly recommend i was given them as a complimentary product to test from @influenster
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
From ow to wow! These helped on a recent ladies night out. I hadn't been able to wear these heels for a while. I would like these if they were a bit more cushioned and if the adhesive were more heavy duty.

Overall pleased.
Abby Y.
Barberton, OH
I've never tried these or wore any in my shoes so they felt great! I loved having them being on my feet all day while teaching! I just slipped them into my flats and was good to go! They were great everyone should try them!
Maylen N.
I really liked it. This product was received free by Influenster. I am using them for heels, and yes they work well, I do not hurt so much the sole of the foot. I wish it was a bit more alconchada but it really works well.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?