BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Samantha W.
Kalamazoo, MI
They were okay. Nothing to write home about. They do stick to your shoes very well. I tried taking them out and it took a lot of force. 3/5 because they weren't bad but not my favorite.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
YES YES YES!!! I sooo love this foot petals.. makes wearing heels more comfortable... it's a must have for every girl.. I received this free in exchange for my honest review and opinion.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like these shoe inserts they work well in high heels. Your feet are less stressed they are easy to use. Work well for a long work day . I think they are very affordable I am satisfied with this product.
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I like the idea of these pads but I wasn't too impressed. Although they were super comfortable they tend to move around a lot. I had to readjust them a few times while wearing my heels.
Chrysthye P.
Orange, NJ
These are extremely comfortable. I wore them on to go to church and my feet didn't slide to the front at all. I would encourage anyone to buy them because they are life lol. I love them 😊😊😊
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing and review as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I like that they can be used with flats or heels, and they keep the foot from sliding.
Daph D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Super comfortable 😍 to die for. If your heels makes you feel uncomfortable, totally recommend this product. I got this product as a sample from the rosy voxbox, will be getting more!!!
Paisley-Paige G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are fantastic and so discrete! They give you that extra cushion you need to make your high heels comfy and your feet stay in place instead of pushing forward ! No more rubbing !!! No more blisters! I LOVE EM !
Ledy Scarlet P.
Doral, FL
Lo ameeee, perfecto para los zapatos altos lindos pero incómodo en cierta parte, lo use este fin de semana y es super comodo para usar todo el dia los zapatos altos. Lo recomiendo 100%
Isabella F.
Brownstown, MI
This product is great! I always have a problem of my feet sliding when I wear heels and flats. With this product I am able to wear them without a problem! It also adds great stability!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?