BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Samantha W.
Kalamazoo, MI
They were okay. Nothing to write home about. They do stick to your shoes very well. I tried taking them out and it took a lot of force. 3/5 because they weren't bad but not my favorite.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
YES YES YES!!! I sooo love this foot petals.. makes wearing heels more comfortable... it's a must have for every girl.. I received this free in exchange for my honest review and opinion.
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I like the idea of these pads but I wasn't too impressed. Although they were super comfortable they tend to move around a lot. I had to readjust them a few times while wearing my heels.
Isabella F.
Brownstown, MI
This product is great! I always have a problem of my feet sliding when I wear heels and flats. With this product I am able to wear them without a problem! It also adds great stability!
Chrysthye P.
Orange, NJ
These are extremely comfortable. I wore them on to go to church and my feet didn't slide to the front at all. I would encourage anyone to buy them because they are life lol. I love them 😊😊😊
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing and review as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I like that they can be used with flats or heels, and they keep the foot from sliding.
Ledy Scarlet P.
Doral, FL
Lo ameeee, perfecto para los zapatos altos lindos pero incómodo en cierta parte, lo use este fin de semana y es super comodo para usar todo el dia los zapatos altos. Lo recomiendo 100%
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like these shoe inserts they work well in high heels. Your feet are less stressed they are easy to use. Work well for a long work day . I think they are very affordable I am satisfied with this product.
Michelle J.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are going to be perfect for me this summer! I'll be touring and on my feet all day! And still want to wear cute boots etc. these will cushion my feet and make them feel comfy all day!
Daph D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Super comfortable 😍 to die for. If your heels makes you feel uncomfortable, totally recommend this product. I got this product as a sample from the rosy voxbox, will be getting more!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?