BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Erin R.
Rochester , NY
These worked great for me! I'm actually surprised how much I like them. I really struggle with heels and these made them so much more bearable. I haven't tried a product like this before, but now I will definitely buy again!
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These soft little pads feel like I'm walking on clouds! They give me great comfort in any of my shoes during my long days. They keep my feet in place and provide comfort. An affordable way to bring comfort into everyday wear!
Emma D.
Tucson, AZ
The foot petals were very thin and you couldn't see them with open toe shoes on. They were easy to put in and they stayed in place for the whole night. They are very affordable and if I needed them for other shoes I would go to this brand over another. They were comfortable and I noticed a difference with them on
Alyssa F.
I love these! They help make walking in heels that much more comfortable! Every girl with heels neeeds these! Some heels that are more narrow may have a little more trouble with fitting. But other than that it's a great useful product!
Veronica O.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are very good to use when high heels are uncomfortable. They give you cushion to your feet. They are very affordable and perfect for any occasion. I use them very often and I am very satisfied. Will highly recommend it.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
These little gems are magic!!! I #gotitfree via #influenster but had to run out and buy more for all my high boots and shoes!! Worked on my feet for 12 hours with zero pain, thanks to these comfort pads! #fancyfeet #perfection
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this, it does a great job of keeping my feet getting smooched at the front of my shoe as keeps my feet from sliding within the shoe. I love it. I received this product in my rosy VoxBox for free for testing purposes.
Lynette I.
Port St Lucie, FL
These little cushions are great!! Definitely worth the purchase especially if you wear heals. They will hold you off in until you get home. Thanks for the free cushions fancy feet! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield , IL
I decided to put that them to the test by wearing them with my, normally uncomfortable, black strappy heels in the city. I swear these are my new saving grace. Won't go out with out them ! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kimberly B.
Very comfortable doesn't slide off used for running shoes
But worked out great 👍 . You can ind these right about any store for example target , kohls, Macy's, Walmart . I received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster .
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?