BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Veronica O.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are very good to use when high heels are uncomfortable. They give you cushion to your feet. They are very affordable and perfect for any occasion. I use them very often and I am very satisfied. Will highly recommend it.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
These little gems are magic!!! I #gotitfree via #influenster but had to run out and buy more for all my high boots and shoes!! Worked on my feet for 12 hours with zero pain, thanks to these comfort pads! #fancyfeet #perfection
Alyssa F.
I love these! They help make walking in heels that much more comfortable! Every girl with heels neeeds these! Some heels that are more narrow may have a little more trouble with fitting. But other than that it's a great useful product!
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I really couldn't tell that they were in my boots from a comfort perspective but they really didn't keep my feet from sliding forward in my boots.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
From ow to wow! These helped on a recent ladies night out. I hadn't been able to wear these heels for a while. I would like these if they were a bit more cushioned and if the adhesive were more heavy duty.

Overall pleased.
Lynette I.
Port St Lucie, FL
These little cushions are great!! Definitely worth the purchase especially if you wear heals. They will hold you off in until you get home. Thanks for the free cushions fancy feet! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Celia DO80Q111286N A.
Comodas aguantan un monton me encantan, son gratis tambn que mas jajajja pero son muy buenas si vas a ir con sapatos con plataformas que hacen doles mucho las plantas de los,pies y si vas a estar parado tanto tiempo igual.
Abby Y.
Barberton, OH
I've never tried these or wore any in my shoes so they felt great! I loved having them being on my feet all day while teaching! I just slipped them into my flats and was good to go! They were great everyone should try them!
Danielle B.
Newark, NJ
I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox complimentary and it was such an amazing product. My feet felt great in my shoes, they didn't slide, this product is definitely a 10/10 would recommend. If you get a chance, try it
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this, it does a great job of keeping my feet getting smooched at the front of my shoe as keeps my feet from sliding within the shoe. I love it. I received this product in my rosy VoxBox for free for testing purposes.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?