BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC
I got the worst blisters from a new pair of shoes so these came at the perfect time. They keep my foot from sliding, provide extra cushion, and ensure that I won't be getting blisters anymore.
Brenna H.
Cheney, WA
I wear heals a lot for various events, and by the end of the night my feet are usually killing me! The foot petals kept my feet from slipping and helped alleviate the pressure on the ball of my foot. I still had feeling in my toes after wearing for 3 hours.
Toni-Lynn B.
Albany, OR
So comfy and really help to keep your feet from hurting especially when wearing heels! I wear them everytime I wear heels and it totally makes things more comfortable. I received this as a free sample and I am so thankful for the effect it has in my life :)
Claire E.
Milwaukee , WI
I would have never through to buy these. I'm so glad influencer sent them to me. I am so inlove. I have tried many other products like this but never have been so comfortable. I will buy more of these!
Korynthia F.
Got this free to test. The ball of foot cushions work well. They are a bit thick so if your shoes already fit snall then these will take up room. They are easy to use and stay in place and keep the ball of foot comfortable. It is worth purchasing for shoes.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I don't wear heels or flats often but whenever I do I make sure to insert my Fancy Feet cushions. They don't feel uncomfortable and fit in most of my shoes perfectly. They are a life saver!
Candis M.
They give support and work well. Easy enough to use and change out, affordable solution for tired and sore feet.
I received this complimentary product to test from influenster.com
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Super comodas, prácticas, suaves y el color pasa desapercibido al usarlos en cualquier tipo de calzado, evita los molestos dolores al usar los tacones que tanto nos gustan!😍 Me encanta.
Jessa K.
Buffalo, NY
I've never tried any if fancy feet's products until I got my voxbox and now I'm totally in love. I popped those pads in my booties for the St Patrick's day parade & they were so comfortable! Definitely need more for every pair of shoes with a heel!
Samantha W.
Kalamazoo, MI
They were okay. Nothing to write home about. They do stick to your shoes very well. I tried taking them out and it took a lot of force. 3/5 because they weren't bad but not my favorite.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?