Buy on Kohl's*
Alejandra A.
Norcross, GA
I was able to walk and stay on my feet a lot longer the I use to all thanks to these beauties. There are a much have. Specially when you are going to go out for a girls night out! I strongly recommend to all of y'all! ❤
These were pretty comfortable. They definitely added much needed relief after I had been standing on my feet all day. I think they were effective. I'm not sure if the price since they were complimentary for testing, but I think I would purchase them.
Danielle R.
Leeds, AL
I received these for free during Rosy Vox campaign and HOLY MOLY! They came just in time before a wedding. I lasted so much longer in my heels than usual. I definitely recommend. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Adriana R.
Very Comfortable when wearing New heels. I bought some a Walmart I believe. They are Nice and I repeat Comfortable! I use them every time I have to wear heels. I would recommend them. I received these for product testing!
Stacy S.
Rochester, NY
I put these in a pair of booties and they made they so comfortable. You can't feel the bump of the insert, which was my concern. I would definitely buy these again for a pair of shoes that needed a little extra cushion!
Lisa P.
I'm not one for wearing heels, so when I do, my feet usually hurt so much! These definitely help relive some of the pressure on the ball of the foot. I'm glad to have gotten these to try out and would recommend them to my friends!
Eva K.
Sparta, MI
I used these while in Europe, and they saved my howling feet. I had a muscle strain and using these helped for me to walk properly and get around. They are definitely affordable, and if mine ever wear out, I would buy them again. I was given these for an honest review from Fancy Feet, through Influenster.
Yenny T.
Natick, MA
I got it as a complementary in my RosyVoxBox , they are super soft and affordable , they are perfect to wear with heels and boots . You can't detect them if you are wearing a shoe that shows your toes because of the color
Kerina H.
Let's just say I love wedges... and I'm not exactly a heels person. However anytime I wear either my feet kill me! I tried this product and love it! My feet don't hurt as much and they don't slip. Woo! Thanks Influenster!
Nathália A.
Murray, UT
Maravilhoso! Recebi na minha Rosy Voxbox e agora não vivo mais sem. Odeio usar salto justamente pela dor que eles me proporcionam, mas agora, com esse produto, não preciso mais me preocupar com a dor, já que ele me salva.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?