BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I put these in a pair of boogie heels that I wear quite often. They where first hard to put in and the sides always want to peel up when I put the shoe on. I would not recommend these. I was given this product for free to review
Paige W.
Laurel, MS
Thank you to Fancy feet for letting me love my cute heels again! These little things sure did serve their purpose and I'll definitely be using them a lot in my future! Yay for FANCY FEET!! So glad I got these in my Roxy Voxbox!!
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
This has really helped wonders on the heels of my feet considering I'm on my feet all day! I'm on them at least 8 hours a day and this item is no joke! For anybody out there that is on the same boat, save the insole prices and find these at your local drugstore!
Ivy R.
Lima, OH
These are a great product for a person who works in heals or just wears them in everyday life. Your feet still hurt after awhile but that's a given. Great for use . Amazing product , have already bought more for my other heels !
Kassandra F.
These help my feet a lot. They definitely make wearing heels easier. I wish they was a little more softer is the only thing. I received these as a sample from influenster I'm glad I got to try them they've helped my feet so much.
Valerie W.
These are amazing for my feet on a night. Normally I ditch my heels after about an hour, but I kept them on for three when I went out last! My feet didn't hurt as bad, not perfect for extended walking but great for a night out!
Peyton S.
York, PA
Not dr.scholls but not bad. I like that they are a neutral color. I would prefer something with more cushion. For the price, they're not a bad product but there are better options to choose from. Provided free for honest review.
Emma D.
Tucson, AZ
The foot petals were very thin and you couldn't see them with open toe shoes on. They were easy to put in and they stayed in place for the whole night. They are very affordable and if I needed them for other shoes I would go to this brand over another. They were comfortable and I noticed a difference with them on
Veronica O.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are very good to use when high heels are uncomfortable. They give you cushion to your feet. They are very affordable and perfect for any occasion. I use them very often and I am very satisfied. Will highly recommend it.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I really couldn't tell that they were in my boots from a comfort perspective but they really didn't keep my feet from sliding forward in my boots.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?