BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a great product but for what I bought it for it didn't work out for me. It may work out for you. I was hoping it would help my high heel fit better. It did not meet my expectations but I might have bought the wrong thing.
Courtney D.
Suffolk , VA
I like these cushions but I am not personally a fan of things in my shoes. These are nice and they do what they say they will but to me they felt weird and I kind of wanted to take them out the whole time I was walking in my heels
Lisa P.
I'm not one for wearing heels, so when I do, my feet usually hurt so much! These definitely help relive some of the pressure on the ball of the foot. I'm glad to have gotten these to try out and would recommend them to my friends!
Dia D.
San Antonio, TX
I received this for free. I like it a lot. They do a good job of preventing sliding but sadly they aren't very wide. All and all I'd recommend them. Unlike some products they are thin enough that they don't make your shoes tight.
Michelle R.
The name speaks for itself, petals! These were so soft when I wore them, and they didn't tear like the other ones I've tried before. Great product, if I needed them more I would buy again but I'm more of a comfortable shoes girl.
Paige W.
Laurel, MS
Thank you to Fancy feet for letting me love my cute heels again! These little things sure did serve their purpose and I'll definitely be using them a lot in my future! Yay for FANCY FEET!! So glad I got these in my Roxy Voxbox!!
Sydney S.
Where have these been all my life! This brand and this product are amazing so thank you to Influenster for showing these to me. They're saving my feet from the pain of wearing heels all day and making it much more comfortable!
Ivy R.
Lima, OH
These are a great product for a person who works in heals or just wears them in everyday life. Your feet still hurt after awhile but that's a given. Great for use . Amazing product , have already bought more for my other heels !
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
This has really helped wonders on the heels of my feet considering I'm on my feet all day! I'm on them at least 8 hours a day and this item is no joke! For anybody out there that is on the same boat, save the insole prices and find these at your local drugstore!
Peyton S.
York, PA
Not dr.scholls but not bad. I like that they are a neutral color. I would prefer something with more cushion. For the price, they're not a bad product but there are better options to choose from. Provided free for honest review.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?