BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stephanie B.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions these helped with some of my less comfortable higher heels. It's better than most I've tried. I got this for free to try. I'd possibly buy if they were easier to remove and put in other shoes.
Jessie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I pasted these on my uncomfortable heels last week and though I wasn't going to go through the night with them on but surprisingly I DID ! These were so comfy and i was able to wear one of my fav heels on thanks to these babies 😉
Vivi O.
The
solution to all my problems when it comes to stumps, the comfort offered by
these pads is incredible, they are very soft and practical. The best thing of
all is that they are reusable!  It is very easy to use following the instructions on the packaging.
Leidy A.
Very comfy and easy to put on! I don't wear heels often and I'm not great at walking in them so this makes it easier for sure! Can be found at any store (target, Walmart, etc) but I got mine for free in my RosyVoxBox. Thank you!
Sydney S.
Where have these been all my life! This brand and this product are amazing so thank you to Influenster for showing these to me. They're saving my feet from the pain of wearing heels all day and making it much more comfortable!
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
This is wonderful but I'm not planning on wearing heels in the near future. They are a great thing to have on hand when you do come across a pair of shoes that need the extra cushion these pads provide!!! Definitely a keeper :)
Amanda A.
North Miami, FL
These saved my life. So, I constantly have to wear heels which resulted in me having blisters on my feet. These are so comfortable I can wear them all day long with no pain or problems. They do exactly what it said it would and I'm very pleasantly surprised.
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I put these in a pair of boogie heels that I wear quite often. They where first hard to put in and the sides always want to peel up when I put the shoe on. I would not recommend these. I was given this product for free to review
Kimberly T.
Fashionista Expert
These are so comfortable. I really do love them. I usually wear them with my flats. My feet tend to hurt easily so these are just what I need. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has to be on their feet for any length of time.
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
This has really helped wonders on the heels of my feet considering I'm on my feet all day! I'm on them at least 8 hours a day and this item is no joke! For anybody out there that is on the same boat, save the insole prices and find these at your local drugstore!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?