BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carolina M.
Excellent product, very confortable and soft. If you use it for a long party night, it is possible that it stick out from your shoe and move a little, but I really recommend it because you look the different, your feet will not hurt after a long day on heels
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
These are amazing! They help keep my feet from sliding forward and definitely add a little comfort to the shoes as well. I can finally wear those uncomfortable shoes i threw back in my closet!
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
I don't understand why I got this box or what the point of this product is. I got it for free from you guys. I do not wear heals and never have. I put them in pair of flates and nothing felt different.
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am so happy with this product! I received it for testing purposes from influenster. I used these in a pair of pretty uncomfortable shoes and I was able to wear them all night without any problems!!
Toni S.
New Orleans, LA
Love love love this product! I can never wear heels because of the pain but these made it so easy. So affordable and they make a huge difference. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Catherine L.
I spend a lot of time on my feet. This product is perfect for those kinds of days. I wore small heels and put these in them. Typically the shoes that I wore hurt my feet SO bad but after putting these in them my feet felt so much better that they had before!
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
I really like these! They are a stiffer material than what I typically would purchase for foot cushions but I think that made the difference in wearing them with heals. They fit easily into my shoes. I'm currently 6mo pregnant and use these whenever I have to wear dress shoes.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I NEVER wear heels so the fact that I could make it hours in a pair is attributed to these miracle workers! So grateful I got it free to try and now I know I can never leave home without them ever again!!!
Gabby M.
Cottage Grove, MN
After getting this from my free review ROSYVOXBOX I am obsessed, I do wear heels sometimes and I used them for a night out and they felt so nice! I highly recommend super nice and reusable.
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Thanks to these I kept my insanely uncomfortable (but super cute) heels on (almost) all night at formal 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Definitely improved my comfort!! Need a pair for every day I wear heels tbh.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?