BY FOOT PETALS

Grace M.
I am so glad that I received these free in the Rosy Voxbox!! I wore them last night inside some cute Sam Edelman heels to a wedding and thanks to Fancy Feet I was able to comfortably keep my shoes on for 8+ hours from the pre-wedding photos all the way to the post-reception party. They kept my feet from sliding around while walking and dancing- definitely recommend for summer strappy heels! They are easy to place and almost invisible inside most shoes.
Trisha F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
 They were very easy to insert at the ball of my feet they felt very comfortable . In the picture it shows wearing heels but I actually put them in my tennis shoes for more support and they exceeded my expectations .  They stayed inserted they didn't slip or fall out of place .  I don't have wide feet but I did feel the soles were a little narrow .  I work out a lot so I needed that extra support at the ball of my feet and overall I had a great experience  !
Ashley F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I would not recommend this product. It feels nice and cushioned for the first five minutes and then it does not feel like I have extra support after that. I got it as a stocking stuffer and just recently tried it out. It sticks to your shoe with an adhesive but I do not know what the effects are if you were to try and remove it.
Anabelle E.
I wore these with my work pumps and they definitely relieve pressure from the balls of my feet, however I don't think that they are for an 8 hour work day. With this being said I can't wait to get another pair for my going out pumps which are higher and cause more discomfort. I feel like this will totally help with that. Also, if the shoes fit you a little snug I do not recommend wearing this with them. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
I am so surprised that these little things can make such a huge difference! I put them in a pair of shoes I bought over a year ago but could never wear even tho I love them so much and now I can finally wear them! They stick in the toe area and keep my feet from sliding forward and even tho they are thin they still kept my the ball of my foot cushioned
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster, so I took advantage and took these babies with me to Vegas!!!!

Really great with support. Made my night easier, since those night you're on your heels til like 5am!!

Used them the whole weekend I was there and I felt no pain at the bottom of my feet. Mind you I'm not use to being in heels!!!!

Highly recommend them!
Sandra D.
Austin, TX
This product was the best thing I have received so far from influenster. I got this as a part of the rosy vox box and it was awesome. I used it to go on 6th street in Austin, Texas and if you don't know what that is, it is a street lined with bars and club that gets very packed and hard to walk on with heels. I swear it could not have done any better because I had little to no soreness in my ankles after a long night. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I didn't stand in my wedges for longer than an hour, so I don't know about standing long periods of time. But these saved me for Sunday Services at church, I had been wanting to wear my wedges for some time now but never did because they killed my feet. These Ball of Foot Cushions kept my feet from sliding back and forth so well my shoes never bothered my feet. Thank you Influenster and Fancy Feet!

Disclaimer-I did receive these products complementary for reviewing purposes.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Got it free from influenster, these fancy feet balls of foot cushions which i recieved in my #RosyVoxBox, i used them with my slippers ,they are good and comfortable but i found it a little stiff, but overall they are nice and doesnt let my feet get slipped and helps ease the walk pain. Would definitely buy for my other pair of slippers.
blair b.
Tupelo, MS
This product saved my life! Not literally, but almost! I have an adorable pair of gray boots that I wear a lot, but they kill the balls of my feet! I received the foot petals in my rosy voxbox and I am absolutely in love! I wore those boots all day and walked about 7 miles altogether and my feet were noticeably more comfortable and in less pain that the other times I have worn them. Amazing product that I'm gonna get for all my friends
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back