BY FOOT PETALS

and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy on Kohl's*
Marlenie C.
I got these for free these as part of the influenster Rosy Voxbox. I love them. I tried with a pair of booties that I love but alway leave my feet in pain. These really helped with the pain :)
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I received these with my voxy box and I am super pumped about it! They are great for high heels or even flats. Great for comfort and to stop your feet from sliding! I would definitely recommend.
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
This makes wearing high heels so much more enjoyable. Typically I have to take my heels of after an hour because my feet hurt so bad but with these I can wear my heels all day with no problem.
Adamari A.
Winter haven , FL
Perfect for a girls night out , keeps your feet comfortable in those pretty heels that you wouldn't wear on the daily. Very affordable and easy to stick on your heels or any shoes. Totally recommend this.
Nijmah S.
Dumfries , VA
Love these fancy feet foot cushions that @influenster sent me for free to try. Why don't you have an influenster account yet?🤔I can't wait to put these on and dance all night long 💃🏾 #myfancyfe
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These work very well especially if you have to stand on your feet all day! They saved my feet (imo) I was limping almost until I put these in my shoes it felt like I was waking on a pillow. I would definitely recommend this product
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
I walk a lot at work and my feet are always killing me. This have made it so much better for me to get thru the night! My feet don't hurt which means my body doesn't hurt! that's a win in my book!
Samantha H.
Lowell, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recieved this product complimentary free from Influenster and my happy feet in the rosy box box, I use these in my MK leather boots, even tho it advertises flats and heels. My toes feel loved! ❤
Salina G.
Victorville, CA
I used these when I went to Vegas with my heels. I actually like them but by the end of the night my feet did hurt a little but you got to think after dancing and everything. I would recommend these
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
I don't understand why I got this box or what the point of this product is. I got it for free from you guys. I do not wear heals and never have. I put them in pair of flates and nothing felt different.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back