BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Courtnay S.
I don't usually wear this kind of stuff, but they were comfy so I'll give them 3 stars.

Happy to have received this product free from Influesnter for testing purposes. :)
Michelle R.
The name speaks for itself, petals! These were so soft when I wore them, and they didn't tear like the other ones I've tried before. Great product, if I needed them more I would buy again but I'm more of a comfortable shoes girl.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I received these in a vox box and I really do love them. I compared them to my dr. Scholls inserts that I bought a year or two ago. I love these in all shoes from heels to boots. I would definitely repurchase to have some laying around!
Vivi O.
The
solution to all my problems when it comes to stumps, the comfort offered by
these pads is incredible, they are very soft and practical. The best thing of
all is that they are reusable!  It is very easy to use following the instructions on the packaging.
Courtney D.
Atlanta , GA
I like these cushions but I am not personally a fan of things in my shoes. These are nice and they do what they say they will but to me they felt weird and I kind of wanted to take them out the whole time I was walking in my heels
Franszyska R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
They were alright. I'm not to big with heels but the were nice they met my expectations long before I expected. I haven't tried any products similar to it. I use it with my new fav heels cause they're supper comfy. Overall I love.
Alexsia B.
Fort smith, AR
I absolutely love the Foot Petals Ball of Foot Cushions! I put then in my Converse because I wear them all the time and they don't have that much cushion in them and them bad boys make up for it.
Asja H.
i got these for free from the Rosy VoxBox. heels are great but an absolute dread to wear for more than a few hours. thankfully i put these in my shoes before my awards ceremony and avoided all that discomfort. will definitely be purchasing for my other heels
Dia D.
San Antonio, TX
I received this for free. I like it a lot. They do a good job of preventing sliding but sadly they aren't very wide. All and all I'd recommend them. Unlike some products they are thin enough that they don't make your shoes tight.
Stephanie B.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions these helped with some of my less comfortable higher heels. It's better than most I've tried. I got this for free to try. I'd possibly buy if they were easier to remove and put in other shoes.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?