BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a great product but for what I bought it for it didn't work out for me. It may work out for you. I was hoping it would help my high heel fit better. It did not meet my expectations but I might have bought the wrong thing.
Jessie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I pasted these on my uncomfortable heels last week and though I wasn't going to go through the night with them on but surprisingly I DID ! These were so comfy and i was able to wear one of my fav heels on thanks to these babies 😉
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
These are a helpful product especially if there isn't a lot of cushion in your heels or wedges already. Be careful placing them, I put mine in the wrong spot originally and had to move them. I'm not sure if I would buy this again.
Stephanie B.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions these helped with some of my less comfortable higher heels. It's better than most I've tried. I got this for free to try. I'd possibly buy if they were easier to remove and put in other shoes.
Franszyska R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
They were alright. I'm not to big with heels but the were nice they met my expectations long before I expected. I haven't tried any products similar to it. I use it with my new fav heels cause they're supper comfy. Overall I love.
Courtney O.
Roslindale, MA
I really like these foot petals. I wear heels almost everyday (have for the past 15 years) and I seriously wonder how it effects my feet. These little pads give me added comfort, but are super thin and not bulky at the same time.
Amanda M.
I'm on my feet all day for work and these definitely help a lot. They give me the right amount of cushion so that when I get home my feet aren't killing me. I received these free from influenster for testing and my honest review.
Michelle R.
The name speaks for itself, petals! These were so soft when I wore them, and they didn't tear like the other ones I've tried before. Great product, if I needed them more I would buy again but I'm more of a comfortable shoes girl.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I received these in a vox box and I really do love them. I compared them to my dr. Scholls inserts that I bought a year or two ago. I love these in all shoes from heels to boots. I would definitely repurchase to have some laying around!
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
They are firm and supportive for my feet. Not too costly I think it was worth the price. As a model I need good foot cushions in all of my shoes to ease the pain and it really works. I think I'm going buy more for all of my shoes!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?