BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Asja H.
i got these for free from the Rosy VoxBox. heels are great but an absolute dread to wear for more than a few hours. thankfully i put these in my shoes before my awards ceremony and avoided all that discomfort. will definitely be purchasing for my other heels
Sloane S.
Berkley, MI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and honestly, it's been the best so far! These little things have stopped the pain when I wear my high heels and I can't be thankful enough. I even went out and bought more of them for each pair of my heels, they're reasonably priced! Highly, HIGHLY recommend these!!
Vivian C.
Westminster, CA
HOLLA! I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes. And, I AM LOVIN' it so far. I wear heels for special occasions, and this is a life savior. Don't cheat yourself out of a good feet cushion when you can get a good quality product that is well packaged & will do its best to keep your feet comfortable.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I got this product for free in the Rosy VoxBox and I am obsessed. It helps me be able to wear my favorite shoes that I wasn't able to wear before! They are great and I'm really excited that I can look cute and work at the same time!
Allyson D.
Brentwood, TN
I found this product did help alleviate pressure and added comfort to a pair of heels I wore on a night out. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy wearing them or not, but I was pleasantly surprised! I would recommend this product.
Asha I.
Happy Valley, OR
I am so happy I received these! Almost all my shoes are heels and these help so much! These really help soften my step while I'm walking around. I would definitely suggest every girl buy a pair of these just to have for nights out.
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
I have a wedding I'm in and I'm required to wear these horrendously uncomfortable heels so I was incredibly happy when I received these in my Rosy Vox Box. They're comfortable and make a world of difference while walking in my heels.
Raven P.
Cloverport , KY
They didn't slide around on me while I was walking or slightly jogging chasing after kiddos. However they didn't give me the cushion I expected after a few hours of ware. But I still enjoyed my free sample and consider buying more!
Laura L.
Orlando, FL
It is perfect for nights that you need to use high heels, but you are just not used to it anymore! it makes your shoes more comfortable! Easy to place and affordable! it also helped me with the pump that was a bit large in my foot!
Sparkle P.
Um. Wow! I am so impressed by these!
I actually put them on my sandals that are cute yet uncomfortable. I was so pleased to find that as soon as I stood up I felt no discomfort!!
They're well hidden also, so my comfort is discreet!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?