BY FOOT PETALS

Holly M.
golden, MO
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions are my favorite item I got in the latest voxbox. They are super comfy in my heels. I have already purchased several more pairs for my other shoes. I love the feel of them they make walking around in heels bearable.
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love these so much! They help with the pressure on your feet. Although they do need a bit more padding on them but other than that it helps with not slipping in the heel when standing long or walking.
Sylvia L.
Excellent product. I was very happy to receive these in my complimentary rosy box. Thank you influester, I can now use my highest heels without remorse. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Stevone P.
Gastonia, NC
Great for heeled sandals. I hate for my toes to touch or slightly hang over my sandals but it's inevitable when your feet sweat. These petals stay in place and keep your feet sexy and in place in your sandals! Love!!!
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
This makes wearing high heels so much more enjoyable. Typically I have to take my heels of after an hour because my feet hurt so bad but with these I can wear my heels all day with no problem.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
I love this brand! After standing all day on a regular basis at work i can finally say that this helps support my feet and make them feel rested even when in standing the support is wonderful!
Samantha R.
I love these shoe inserts. They're so comfortable and the make walking in heels so much easier. I totally recommend these to people that love heel but can't stand waking in them for long periods of time.
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
I LOVED these!! They were so comfortable and definitely something I would repurchase. I did get these for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. My honest opinion is that I love them a lot!!
Yracema H.
New york, NY
I received a pair of My Fancy Feet cushions in a Vox Box and I fell in love with them! Because I work in a office that I have to wear heels everyday. They make my feet happy and they're affordable, what is there not to love?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These work very well especially if you have to stand on your feet all day! They saved my feet (imo) I was limping almost until I put these in my shoes it felt like I was waking on a pillow. I would definitely recommend this product
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back