BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
I found this product did help alleviate pressure and added comfort to a pair of heels I wore on a night out. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy wearing them or not, but I was pleasantly surprised! I would recommend this product.
Raven P.
Cloverport , KY
They didn't slide around on me while I was walking or slightly jogging chasing after kiddos. However they didn't give me the cushion I expected after a few hours of ware. But I still enjoyed my free sample and consider buying more!
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
I have a wedding I'm in and I'm required to wear these horrendously uncomfortable heels so I was incredibly happy when I received these in my Rosy Vox Box. They're comfortable and make a world of difference while walking in my heels.
Vivian C.
Westminster, CA
HOLLA! I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes. And, I AM LOVIN' it so far. I wear heels for special occasions, and this is a life savior. Don't cheat yourself out of a good feet cushion when you can get a good quality product that is well packaged & will do its best to keep your feet comfortable.
Jessica M.
I received this product for testing purposes. I usually only like gel foot padding but this one is so comfortable in my heels. I'm glad I was able to receive this product. It met more of my expectations then I ever thought. Thank you Influenster. #gotitfree
Madison T.
I planned on only wearing these with heels, but as another Influenster mentioned, they work great in boots and other shoes! I had never heard of this brand prior to trying this product, but I think that these foot cushions work well.
Sloane S.
Berkley, MI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and honestly, it's been the best so far! These little things have stopped the pain when I wear my high heels and I can't be thankful enough. I even went out and bought more of them for each pair of my heels, they're reasonably priced! Highly, HIGHLY recommend these!!
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
They are firm and supportive for my feet. Not too costly I think it was worth the price. As a model I need good foot cushions in all of my shoes to ease the pain and it really works. I think I'm going buy more for all of my shoes!
Franszyska R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
They were alright. I'm not to big with heels but the were nice they met my expectations long before I expected. I haven't tried any products similar to it. I use it with my new fav heels cause they're supper comfy. Overall I love.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I received these in a vox box and I really do love them. I compared them to my dr. Scholls inserts that I bought a year or two ago. I love these in all shoes from heels to boots. I would definitely repurchase to have some laying around!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?