BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Chloe C.
Bluffton, SC
i just wore these in my heels today for an interview and it was very comfortable and cushiony. pretty affordable. i think i've used other shoe inserts from this brand before too and they were all great
Michele P.
San Jose, CA
I got these Fancy Feet Cushions for free as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I put them into a pair of heels and they were nice and cushy. They seem to stick well to the shoe and it hasn't come off so far. Careful if your shoe is already snug though because this will add to the snugness.
Cameo W.
Bowie, MD
I love to wear heels and always compromise style for comfort when I do. But these make wearing heels so much easier and more enjoyable. I love them and think every woman needs them in their lives.
Sydney W.
I used to have the worst pain when I wore my high heels longer than an hour or two. Since I received this product free from influenster I can wear my cute pumps all day but I do wish they were a little thicker.
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
Loved these!! I'm on my feet all day for work. It is def added comfort They are pretty affordable and easy to use. Overall a great product. I received mine complimentary from influenster to test out and enjoy
Karen R.
Conway Spgs, KS
Very breathable and airy. Keeps my foot in place. I don't feel as sweaty as I usually do in heels. It's cushioning to my foot. Very effective! Thank you Fancy Feet! I recommend to all heel wearers!
Alexi K.
Philadelphia , PA
I don't wear heels so I gave these to my aunt and she liked them. She said they were very comfortable. I Wish I could have used them though. Thank you Influenster for sending me this free product !
Kat C.
Los Angeles , CA
I have recent alt started wearing heels again so these were a major help for me. Made my heels much more comfortable. I got mine complimentary from Influenster and I would def continue to purchase
Megan V.
Bordentown, NJ
This free sample came just in time for my college roommate's wedding! The foot cushions definitely provided support in the right spots, but they did make my heels a little too snug in the toe area.
Holly M.
golden, MO
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions are my favorite item I got in the latest voxbox. They are super comfy in my heels. I have already purchased several more pairs for my other shoes. I love the feel of them they make walking around in heels bearable.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?