BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using these especially with shoes that my feet will slip forward into the toe box for. They add a little bit more cushion but for me I've found that they work best as a stabilizer to make sure my feet stay in place in the shoe.
Olenka O.
Boston, MA
these fancy feet ball of foot cushions are just WONDERFUL! I've always had foot cushions that went from tow to heel, and still i had pain. these ball of the foot cushions are brilliant for heels, boots, flats, and honestly all of my shoes. its so smart to have the cushion there because I can tell it reduces pain elsewhere in my foot!
Jessie D.
Yorktown, IN
YESS! My feet are size 5.5 so I have a tough time finding shoes on sale without going up half a size. I have these adorable boots I can't wear because they're just slightly too big. Fancy feet solved my problems! And they are so much cheaper than other brands on the market so I can get them for all my shoes!
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
These were pretty comfortable! They stuck really well at the beginning of the night!they provided extra support that helped take some of the pressure off my feet, they did start to fray and curl up towards the end of the night however!
Perla G.
Bellflower , CA
I personally don't wear heels so I handed them to my mom and she tried them the other day and she like them. She thought they were comfortable and it was easier to walk in them. She also said they were cushioned and good material.
Kat L.
Lexington, KY
I got this product for free in the Rosy VoxBox and I am obsessed. It helps me be able to wear my favorite shoes that I wasn't able to wear before! They are great and I'm really excited that I can look cute and work at the same time!
Sparkle P.
Um. Wow! I am so impressed by these!
I actually put them on my sandals that are cute yet uncomfortable. I was so pleased to find that as soon as I stood up I felt no discomfort!!
They're well hidden also, so my comfort is discreet!
Laura L.
Orlando, FL
It is perfect for nights that you need to use high heels, but you are just not used to it anymore! it makes your shoes more comfortable! Easy to place and affordable! it also helped me with the pump that was a bit large in my foot!
Meagan M.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really excited to try this product out with heels because I love heels but they hurt so I NEVER wear them. I put them in little boots, with medium heel, and I was still in pain.. I tired with other heels same height of heel. It didn't help much. I wish they would have worked for me :( Going to keep trying with different shoesI received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Sloane S.
Berkley, MI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and honestly, it's been the best so far! These little things have stopped the pain when I wear my high heels and I can't be thankful enough. I even went out and bought more of them for each pair of my heels, they're reasonably priced! Highly, HIGHLY recommend these!!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?