BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Courtney W.
I love how comfortable these are. I can wear my super cute shoes and not have to worry about my feet hurting with in a few minutes of wearing. Out of all the products for my feet I have tried I love these the most. Im defiantly satisfied.
Olenka O.
Florham Park, NJ
these fancy feet ball of foot cushions are just WONDERFUL! I've always had foot cushions that went from tow to heel, and still i had pain. these ball of the foot cushions are brilliant for heels, boots, flats, and honestly all of my shoes. its so smart to have the cushion there because I can tell it reduces pain elsewhere in my foot!
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN
I don't wear heels often because they, more often than not, hurt my feet. I decided to break out my old pair of heels to give Fancy Feet a shot. And I'm so happy I did! I don't have pain in my feet anymore! This product is incredible!
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
I actually really enjoyed these shoe petals. They cushion the ball of my foot for hours and they didn't slip at all. The only thing is that because they are gel or memory foam, I don't think they would be good for a long period of time.
Courtney M.
I received this complementary in my #rosyvoxbox to review. I like the no sliding aspect, that seems to work pretty well. There is some cushion for the balls of my feet, but if I had to choose, I may have chosen something with a bit more.
Perla G.
Bellflower , CA
I personally don't wear heels so I handed them to my mom and she tried them the other day and she like them. She thought they were comfortable and it was easier to walk in them. She also said they were cushioned and good material.
Alizabeth S.
Elkton, MD
These made my feet actually be able to survive walking in five inch heels. My feet sweat like crazy and my feet didn't slip and slide around in these Which made me happy. I did receive these for free in exhchange for an honest review!
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this free from Influenster for review. They're really affordable in my opinion. I must say they really saved the day when they sent me these! Sometimes I have to wear heels all day and these can really take some of the pressure off!
Vivian C.
Westminster, CA
HOLLA! I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes. And, I AM LOVIN' it so far. I wear heels for special occasions, and this is a life savior. Don't cheat yourself out of a good feet cushion when you can get a good quality product that is well packaged & will do its best to keep your feet comfortable.
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
I have a wedding I'm in and I'm required to wear these horrendously uncomfortable heels so I was incredibly happy when I received these in my Rosy Vox Box. They're comfortable and make a world of difference while walking in my heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?