BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
I absolutely love these!! Since receiving them in the Rosy VoxBox I have bought at least 4 more. Not only have I put them on heels, but I have put some on a few pairs of my less comfortable fitting shoes. These are 100% worth the buy and make all the difference!
Courtney M.
I received this complementary in my #rosyvoxbox to review. I like the no sliding aspect, that seems to work pretty well. There is some cushion for the balls of my feet, but if I had to choose, I may have chosen something with a bit more.
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I use these in my work shoes, as a preschool teacher I am ALWAYS on the go! These are amazing to my feet, I was skeptical at first but as I wore them they became comfortable. I would DEFINITELY buy these!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
This product does exactly what it is intended to do. A lot of the time when I wear heels, the ball of my feet hurt extremely bad. With this product, there is a little cushion. This cushion helps me wear my heels longer with less pain.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this free from Influenster for review. They're really affordable in my opinion. I must say they really saved the day when they sent me these! Sometimes I have to wear heels all day and these can really take some of the pressure off!
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
These help my feet a lot when I wear heels. It takes the shock from walking off of the balls of my feet. I can last in my heels much longer when these are applied. They also stay in place very well! I would not be able to wear heels without these inserts!
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
These were pretty comfortable! They stuck really well at the beginning of the night!they provided extra support that helped take some of the pressure off my feet, they did start to fray and curl up towards the end of the night however!
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
I actually really enjoyed these shoe petals. They cushion the ball of my foot for hours and they didn't slip at all. The only thing is that because they are gel or memory foam, I don't think they would be good for a long period of time.
Courtney W.
I love how comfortable these are. I can wear my super cute shoes and not have to worry about my feet hurting with in a few minutes of wearing. Out of all the products for my feet I have tried I love these the most. Im defiantly satisfied.
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
I hate heels, most the ones the are open toed or that don't have a wedge. But serious made my experience with my open toed high heel shoe change completely. I feel like I can walk with more confidence because the cushion makes a difference.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?