BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
These help my feet a lot when I wear heels. It takes the shock from walking off of the balls of my feet. I can last in my heels much longer when these are applied. They also stay in place very well! I would not be able to wear heels without these inserts!
Hillary L.
S Burlington, VT
I received these in my rosy voxbox compliments of influenster! I wear heels all the time, so I put them in my favorite pair and they've been great! They just help relieve some of the tension between your ball of your foot and the shoe!
Jessica M.
I received this product for testing purposes. I usually only like gel foot padding but this one is so comfortable in my heels. I'm glad I was able to receive this product. It met more of my expectations then I ever thought. Thank you Influenster. #gotitfree
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I use these in my work shoes, as a preschool teacher I am ALWAYS on the go! These are amazing to my feet, I was skeptical at first but as I wore them they became comfortable. I would DEFINITELY buy these!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Totally loved this product.. It was my first time trying Fancy Feet and I love them, they are very soft and very confortable.! Im so happy Infuenster let me try them for free.! Now that I know about this brand Im going to buy them again.!
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
I absolutely love these!! Since receiving them in the Rosy VoxBox I have bought at least 4 more. Not only have I put them on heels, but I have put some on a few pairs of my less comfortable fitting shoes. These are 100% worth the buy and make all the difference!
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
This product does exactly what it is intended to do. A lot of the time when I wear heels, the ball of my feet hurt extremely bad. With this product, there is a little cushion. This cushion helps me wear my heels longer with less pain.
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
I hate heels, most the ones the are open toed or that don't have a wedge. But serious made my experience with my open toed high heel shoe change completely. I feel like I can walk with more confidence because the cushion makes a difference.
Tatiana M.
I received these complimentary by Influenster in my #rosyvoxbox they help to make any shoes more comfortable to wear. The only drawback of them is I think they need to bit just a tad bit bigger for all my fellow wide footed girls like myself
Shelby M.
South Beloit, IL
These were not my favorite ball cushions. When working in a restaurant a few years back, I had purchased some and they did great. These I felt slipped around my shoe a bit and rubbed weird on my foot when walking. These aren't for everyone.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?