BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Rebecca R.
Shiloh, NC
I recently purchased a pair of the *cutest* booties, but they hurt my feet! I was so excited to receive these fancy feet pads in my complimentary rosy voxbox. I put them in my shoes and my feet felt great. Would definitely purchase again.
Tiffani E.
A lot of my shoes hurt the balls of my feet so I was excited when I received these for free to test! So far I like them and will continue to use them in my heels and hope that they keep my feet as comfortable as they have been recently!
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
I love this product that I have gotten from influenster and Fancy Feet! I've gotten this product free for reviewing purposes. I love how it doesn't make my feet slide to the front of the shoe! I would buy these for my other shoes as well!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 4
A very comfortable product. I have a pair of heels that are half a size too big. I got these free in a vox box and popped them in my shoes. The shoes are now very comfy and easier to wear. I would recommend this to anyone with uncomfy shoes
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
So comfortable, I'm o my
Feet
All day and these foot pads make it much easier to walk around in all
Day. Would recommend this to anyone who wear sneakers, stilettos,
Boots or any foot wear these will work well
With since its only for the foot!
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I don't normally wear high heels, so I was skeptical when I received these complimentary from #influenster, but I am in love!  I tried them with the one pair of heels that I own, and it made the experience so much better.  My feet do not slip in the heels, and they provide comfort when wearing.  Would definitely purchase these in the future <3
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
These were pretty comfortable! They stuck really well at the beginning of the night!they provided extra support that helped take some of the pressure off my feet, they did start to fray and curl up towards the end of the night however!
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Totally loved this product.. It was my first time trying Fancy Feet and I love them, they are very soft and very confortable.! Im so happy Infuenster let me try them for free.! Now that I know about this brand Im going to buy them again.!
Jessie D.
Yorktown, IN
YESS! My feet are size 5.5 so I have a tough time finding shoes on sale without going up half a size. I have these adorable boots I can't wear because they're just slightly too big. Fancy feet solved my problems! And they are so much cheaper than other brands on the market so I can get them for all my shoes!
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using these especially with shoes that my feet will slip forward into the toe box for. They add a little bit more cushion but for me I've found that they work best as a stabilizer to make sure my feet stay in place in the shoe.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?