BY FOOT PETALS

Jessica G.
Germantown, MD
It's very useful, especially for those high heels. With a fairly inexpensive price, it's a quick bargain if you're in a hurry or need to use it for a day or night out.

Though I would say just make sure that for open toed shoes, it is wide enough or parts of this product will show.
Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
I do like how these make the balls of my feet feel better BUT I hate how it makes my feet feel sticky. I would much rather just spend the extra money on shoes that have that extra support than stick ons.
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
These foot cushions are great at preventing your feet from hurting during long events. They apply very well to your shoes and are extremely affordable. I wear them with my favorite pair of black heels.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions were great. They definitely made wearing my heals more comfortable. They have an adhesive but we're still easy to remove and put in a different pair of shoes.
Alex C.
Pompton Plns, NJ
These are SO comfortable and really helped my feet when standing in heels especially. I have very flat feet, so they helped them feel more comfortable and I'm happy about how they felt after 6+ hours.
Sommer B.
Cleveland , OH
I like these even in my converse as I wear them the most. The give relieve to my heels from standing all day. However they do wear fairly quickly. I received these for free but I would buy them again.
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I don't think these really have enough padding to make a difference. However, they aren't noticeable in my shoe and they don't slip around, which is nice. If you only need a little help these will work.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin, CA
I loooove these cushions. I received them for free in my Rosy Voxbox and they have saved the balls
Of my feet in both heels and booties. They can be used in multiple shoe styles and are a great value.
Kerri K.
Malden, MA
Love these cushions for adding comfort to heels! They are thin enough to not add bulk, and are slippery like some other products. Definitely recommend these, especially for those wearing heels all day!
Kate A.
I received these complimentary of Influenster but all of the opinions are my own. These are really helpful when wearing uncomfortable heels the only down side is it making you shoe fit a little snugged
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back