BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I don't normally wear high heels, so I was skeptical when I received these complimentary from #influenster, but I am in love!  I tried them with the one pair of heels that I own, and it made the experience so much better.  My feet do not slip in the heels, and they provide comfort when wearing.  Would definitely purchase these in the future <3
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I hate wearing heels only because my feet hurt after awhile and I end up bear foot the rest of the night. After trying this that I got for free from influenster I love them ! So comfortable and I can dance all night. Thank you influencer
Kim M.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect to wear in your heels on a night out on town. The fit is great, the comfort is soft and cushiony and the feet feel like they're walking on clouds. I will definitely use these on the weekends and purchase more for my other shoes.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
So comfortable, I'm o my
Feet
All day and these foot pads make it much easier to walk around in all
Day. Would recommend this to anyone who wear sneakers, stilettos,
Boots or any foot wear these will work well
With since its only for the foot!
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using these especially with shoes that my feet will slip forward into the toe box for. They add a little bit more cushion but for me I've found that they work best as a stabilizer to make sure my feet stay in place in the shoe.
Megan X.
Love this product. I wear heeled boots to work almost everyday and these have made them much more comfortable! I will have to go buy more for other boots I wear! *I have received this item for free from influenster to test and review.
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
I absolutely love these!! Since receiving them in the Rosy VoxBox I have bought at least 4 more. Not only have I put them on heels, but I have put some on a few pairs of my less comfortable fitting shoes. These are 100% worth the buy and make all the difference!
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN
I don't wear heels often because they, more often than not, hurt my feet. I decided to break out my old pair of heels to give Fancy Feet a shot. And I'm so happy I did! I don't have pain in my feet anymore! This product is incredible!
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
I hate heels, most the ones the are open toed or that don't have a wedge. But serious made my experience with my open toed high heel shoe change completely. I feel like I can walk with more confidence because the cushion makes a difference.
Tatiana M.
I received these complimentary by Influenster in my #rosyvoxbox they help to make any shoes more comfortable to wear. The only drawback of them is I think they need to bit just a tad bit bigger for all my fellow wide footed girls like myself
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?