BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
HATED these.  With that teeny strip of adhesive, it would not stay in place.  I had wedges on and my foot slid and it crinkled and balled up under my foot.  Had to take them out midway through my event in the bathroom.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
They were more comfortable than I expected considering how thin they are. I liked that they actually stick to the shoe so they stayed in place. Only gave it a 4/5 because they were too thick to be work with my closed toed pumps. Made the shoe too tight to wear.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
This product really helped to make wearing high heals more comfortable. I was able to go all day with my shoes on and not have any pain. I received a pair free from Influenster to try. I would recommend it to other and would buy again.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Dancing the night away in these! These cushions take the pressure off the balls of my feet and give me plenty of comfort for long periods of standing. I wish they weren't so visible or thick though as you can definitely tell I'm wearing them :/
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolute LOVE my Fancy Feet cushions ❤ They keep my feet nice and comfy all day in my ridiculously uncomfortable heels and wedges. They are so much more comfortable than other brands I have tried. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kim M.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect to wear in your heels on a night out on town. The fit is great, the comfort is soft and cushiony and the feet feel like they're walking on clouds. I will definitely use these on the weekends and purchase more for my other shoes.
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
Love these! I was skeptical but I tossed these in my danskos before work one day and holy cow, I could tell the difference in my calfs and legs. These give support, cushion, and are so easy to use! Perfect for heels, wedges, clogs, any!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do what they're supposed to! Worth the price. They do take up some room so it's a bit hard to get used to in really tight heels. Otherwise, it's like a pillow for your foot! Will definitely get more and now I can wear my heels more often!
Emily C.
Englewood, CO
I was rather surprised how great these felt in one of my most uncomfortable pairs of heels! The only reason I docked it a point was because it is already wearing out after wearing them for a couple weeks straight. Otherwise it's perfect!
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I hate wearing heels only because my feet hurt after awhile and I end up bear foot the rest of the night. After trying this that I got for free from influenster I love them ! So comfortable and I can dance all night. Thank you influencer
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?