BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are pretty amazing. I haven't been able to wear my favorite pair of heels lately, but when using Fancy Feet ball of cushions in the heels, they really provided the comfort I need! Thank you influenster for letting me try this for free!
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product so much. I work at an office and wear heels all the time. This is super useful,and soft,honeslty awesome product. Think of buying more. I received these complementary for testing purposes and I'm so happy I received them!
Heather R.
Redding, CA
I love these so much! Received them for free in my vox box and they work so well for those heels that are super uncomfortable because your toes slide down into the front of them. Super affordable and definitely do what they say they will do.
Tiffani E.
A lot of my shoes hurt the balls of my feet so I was excited when I received these for free to test! So far I like them and will continue to use them in my heels and hope that they keep my feet as comfortable as they have been recently!
Rebecca R.
Shiloh, NC
I recently purchased a pair of the *cutest* booties, but they hurt my feet! I was so excited to receive these fancy feet pads in my complimentary rosy voxbox. I put them in my shoes and my feet felt great. Would definitely purchase again.
Andrea D.
webster city, IA
Love these! I was skeptical but I tossed these in my danskos before work one day and holy cow, I could tell the difference in my calfs and legs. These give support, cushion, and are so easy to use! Perfect for heels, wedges, clogs, any!
Emily C.
Englewood, CO
I was rather surprised how great these felt in one of my most uncomfortable pairs of heels! The only reason I docked it a point was because it is already wearing out after wearing them for a couple weeks straight. Otherwise it's perfect!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Fashionista Expert
A very comfortable product. I have a pair of heels that are half a size too big. I got these free in a vox box and popped them in my shoes. The shoes are now very comfy and easier to wear. I would recommend this to anyone with uncomfy shoes
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do what they're supposed to! Worth the price. They do take up some room so it's a bit hard to get used to in really tight heels. Otherwise, it's like a pillow for your foot! Will definitely get more and now I can wear my heels more often!
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I hate wearing heels only because my feet hurt after awhile and I end up bear foot the rest of the night. After trying this that I got for free from influenster I love them ! So comfortable and I can dance all night. Thank you influencer
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?