BY FOOT PETALS

Tara M.
Chester, VA
This was my first time using the My Fancy Feet inserts. I just got a new part of kitten heels and it worked out really well - they stayed in place and where comfortable. They definitely helped the balls of my feet as I explored Disney Springs for dinner
Cassidy S.
Raleigh, NC
My wedge booties were my favorite shoes, but also my most uncomfortable. I had gotten inserts but they all flattened out too much. These have held their shape and held in place amazingly. I was worried about them being too thin, but they're actually perfect. Definitely recommend!
Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
I do like how these make the balls of my feet feel better BUT I hate how it makes my feet feel sticky. I would much rather just spend the extra money on shoes that have that extra support than stick ons.
Yaribeth R.
Rochester, NY
I wear these every time I wear heels and I love how it doesn't move. Heels are usually very uncomfortable for me and my feet hurt after wearing them for a while but with this product I have no pain afterwards. I also like how it does not leave any residue behind when changing from one shoe to another.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
I wear these with both heels and flats. I use them around twice a week when I am going to be wearing uncomfortable shoes for the rest of the day. They are invisible but they help a lot. I highly recommend!
Latasha B.
Smithers , WV
Hello!!! I received this product for free from Influenster/fancy feet in exchange for my honest opinion...this is an ok product...they raise your feet so if you have wide thick feet these aren't for you
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
These things are amazing. I work at a retail shop so I need to wear cute shoes for long shifts. I put these in multiple shoes of mine and I was able to wear my cute/stylish shoes for hours on end! I would completely recommend.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
I received this item complementary for review. I love these-- I have been meaning to purchase some to try them out and it was a perfect addition to my most recent vox box. I put them in shoes I'm breaking in for a wedding and they feel great. I'll be able to wear these all night!
Jessica G.
Germantown, MD
It's very useful, especially for those high heels. With a fairly inexpensive price, it's a quick bargain if you're in a hurry or need to use it for a day or night out.

Though I would say just make sure that for open toed shoes, it is wide enough or parts of this product will show.
Tina K.
Los Angeles, CA
When fancy shoes don't feel fancy so you need these to assist! They are very comfortable when you need support especially for long wear. I wish the sticker as a little larger to stick better to the shoe.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.