BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
HATED these.  With that teeny strip of adhesive, it would not stay in place.  I had wedges on and my foot slid and it crinkled and balled up under my foot.  Had to take them out midway through my event in the bathroom.
Nicole B.
The product is good ... unfortunately, there is no such thing as miracle product, lol ... these cushions kept me comfortable for the better part of the day, yes. I would certainly still shove them in my heels for a night on the dance floor!
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product so much. I work at an office and wear heels all the time. This is super useful,and soft,honeslty awesome product. Think of buying more. I received these complementary for testing purposes and I'm so happy I received them!
Melissa G.
Denver , CO
These things are pretty comfy. I like that they're thin too so my shoe doesn't feel too small when I put them in. Now my favorite shoes are comfortable and I can look good and feel good too!! I'd totally buy another pair!
Angelina 💟.
Not the best in the world honestly. Looked forward to this for my boots, but it didn't work too well. But it gets the job done. Although it didn't reach my expectations I would repurchase for my heels. Received this free in time rosy vox box
Laura C.
Huron, OH
This product really helped to make wearing high heals more comfortable. I was able to go all day with my shoes on and not have any pain. I received a pair free from Influenster to try. I would recommend it to other and would buy again.
Marcea B.
denver, co
Dancing the night away in these! These cushions take the pressure off the balls of my feet and give me plenty of comfort for long periods of standing. I wish they weren't so visible or thick though as you can definitely tell I'm wearing them :/
Jules I.
I am someone who wears heels almost everyday and it definitely takes a toll on my feet. I have to say since I started wearing these my heels cause me little to no discomfort. They are incredible and make my shoes feel so comfortable!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolute LOVE my Fancy Feet cushions ❤ They keep my feet nice and comfy all day in my ridiculously uncomfortable heels and wedges. They are so much more comfortable than other brands I have tried. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jeanette L.
I am a big fan of orthotics and i just don't think these ball of foot cushions do very much. They' just don't provide the level of support I normally seek in my footwear, so I doubt I will be purchasing this product for use in the future. A bit disappointing!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?