BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product so much. I work at an office and wear heels all the time. This is super useful,and soft,honeslty awesome product. Think of buying more. I received these complementary for testing purposes and I'm so happy I received them!
Jeanette L.
I am a big fan of orthotics and i just don't think these ball of foot cushions do very much. They' just don't provide the level of support I normally seek in my footwear, so I doubt I will be purchasing this product for use in the future. A bit disappointing!
Nyeka J.
Valley Stream, NY
Being that I have flat feet, wearing heels have always been a challenge for me. They're super easy to use and they are very comfortable. I got this product for free from Influenster to test, however I would definitely repurchase on my own.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are pretty amazing. I haven't been able to wear my favorite pair of heels lately, but when using Fancy Feet ball of cushions in the heels, they really provided the comfort I need! Thank you influenster for letting me try this for free!
Nicole B.
The product is good ... unfortunately, there is no such thing as miracle product, lol ... these cushions kept me comfortable for the better part of the day, yes. I would certainly still shove them in my heels for a night on the dance floor!
Heather R.
Redding, CA
I love these so much! Received them for free in my vox box and they work so well for those heels that are super uncomfortable because your toes slide down into the front of them. Super affordable and definitely do what they say they will do.
Angelina 💟.
Not the best in the world honestly. Looked forward to this for my boots, but it didn't work too well. But it gets the job done. Although it didn't reach my expectations I would repurchase for my heels. Received this free in time rosy vox box
Paige B.
Atlanta, TX
Y'all these are the most comfortable feet pads ever ! I wear heels a lot and they help completely with the bottom of my feel I wear them every time I wear my heels ! They are super easy to put on and stay in place! I will deft recomend them to others!
Rebecca R.
These are so comfortable and easy to install. I like them because they are more comfortable than hard gel ones. I feel like I can bee on my feet a couple hours longer without being stressed out from my feet especially when I wear taller heels.
Jules I.
I am someone who wears heels almost everyday and it definitely takes a toll on my feet. I have to say since I started wearing these my heels cause me little to no discomfort. They are incredible and make my shoes feel so comfortable!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?