BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Ahhh ! Eu amoooo. Nós que usamos salto , sabemos bem o que é isso. Esse produto e maravilho . Eu tenho os pés bem magrinhos e por isso acho que doi além do comum, depois que descobrir esse palmilhas para os pés , nunca mais quis outra vida. ❤
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
I don't normally wear heels so to me this was a wasted product I received  in the #RosyVoxBox. The product was easy to use, but I didn't like how I couldn't replace them if they weren't in the right spot. I don't see how a little cushion would help keep my shoes in place.
Juana R.
New Castle, DE
I used to hate wearing heels because i could only last about 3 hrs before i have to take them off because of the pain, but now ever since i got this product for free from Influenster I wear my heels all day without having to take my heels off.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
I'm so glad these came with my Influenster RosyVoxBox, I probably would've never thought to try them! They make wearing heels SO MUCH MORE comfortable! My feet don't hurt at all after a long day when I have these slipped in my shoes! Definitely worth buying!
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I received this as a sample from influenster and all opinions are my own. These are nice for my party heels. Dancing really takes a toll on your feet when your in 4 inch heels. They do help but I wish that they were a little bit more cushiony.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
I received this product in a recent Vox Box and I have to admit - This is one of my favorites so far! They are so comfortable and hold in place all day!

*I received this product complimentary of Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Maria R.
I love these ! They make my feet feel so great after , I don't feel very tired like usually after I wear heels so that's a good thing ! They are so easy to use omg ! I use them like once or twice a week makes me feel great ! I would recommend!
Marcea B.
denver, co
Dancing the night away in these! These cushions take the pressure off the balls of my feet and give me plenty of comfort for long periods of standing. I wish they weren't so visible or thick though as you can definitely tell I'm wearing them :/
Paige B.
Atlanta, TX
Y'all these are the most comfortable feet pads ever ! I wear heels a lot and they help completely with the bottom of my feel I wear them every time I wear my heels ! They are super easy to put on and stay in place! I will deft recomend them to others!
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
They were more comfortable than I expected considering how thin they are. I liked that they actually stick to the shoe so they stayed in place. Only gave it a 4/5 because they were too thick to be work with my closed toed pumps. Made the shoe too tight to wear.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?