BY FOOT PETALS

MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
Love these foot petals I got complementary from Influenster. It keeps my feet all comfy in these shoes. I use it everytime I wear heels, it's real easy to use I can just transfer it from shoe to shoe. I highly recommend it I give it 5 stars ✨
Ciara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I simply love it's very comfortable and it fits any type of shoe I would recommend 100% im very glad INFLUENSTER sent this to me , I used them almost every day on my fav shoes, i would spend my own money!!!!
Fabiola L.
Doral Florida
 I love wearing heels and I often wear them all day. I have flat feet, wearing heels all day causes significant foot pain and it get very uncomfortable-very fast. These are very well packaged and very simple to use.
Franca H.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love this product! Since my job requires me to be on my feet all day this product has really help me be more comfortable! Also, I feel like I have better posture because I'm not slouching as much !!
Taylor C.
Got this in my rosy voxbox. I'm flat footed, so I have been wearing these in my shoes to work and I can tell a difference. I don't come how with achy feet near as bad. Def may consider buying more of these.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I got these for FREE from Influenster and I love them. They have helped me at work tremendously and I feel like I'm walking on air when I'm using them. Easy to apply and a dream to use. Definitely worth a try.
Kori J.
I thought that these cushions were great for my heels. They are super comfortable to wear in your shoes. You can't feel them while you are wearing them but you can feel the added support if that makes sense.
Yeni E.
I can't wait to try these product I got sent for free from influenster. It's almost spring time and can't wait to use my wedges. I'm gonna be using them all the time. Very satisfied I love them. Thank you influenster
Alaina B.
I received Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster and I have to say they are great! I've been able to wear heels more comfortably thanks to these. No more sliding feet in heels!
Maruly C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wore this with my heels this weekend and my foot didnt have that much pain! I would use it everytime i wear heels because it is really comfortable and easy to use. I would buy it a gain when mine get old.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back