BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
I don't normally wear heels so to me this was a wasted product I received  in the #RosyVoxBox. The product was easy to use, but I didn't like how I couldn't replace them if they weren't in the right spot. I don't see how a little cushion would help keep my shoes in place.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
I received this product in a recent Vox Box and I have to admit - This is one of my favorites so far! They are so comfortable and hold in place all day!

*I received this product complimentary of Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
I'm so glad these came with my Influenster RosyVoxBox, I probably would've never thought to try them! They make wearing heels SO MUCH MORE comfortable! My feet don't hurt at all after a long day when I have these slipped in my shoes! Definitely worth buying!
Maria R.
I love these ! They make my feet feel so great after , I don't feel very tired like usually after I wear heels so that's a good thing ! They are so easy to use omg ! I use them like once or twice a week makes me feel great ! I would recommend!
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I received this as a sample from influenster and all opinions are my own. These are nice for my party heels. Dancing really takes a toll on your feet when your in 4 inch heels. They do help but I wish that they were a little bit more cushiony.
Juana R.
New Castle, DE
I used to hate wearing heels because i could only last about 3 hrs before i have to take them off because of the pain, but now ever since i got this product for free from Influenster I wear my heels all day without having to take my heels off.
Cinthia M.
Borger, TX
A total life saver if you're wearing heels for a long period of time! I've always wanted to buy them but at the price I was skeptical since they're really affordable. But I was seriously suprised I will continue buying more for all my heels❤❤Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Alexsia B.
Fort smith, AR
I absolutely love the Foot Petals Ball of Foot Cushions! I put then in my Converse because I wear them all the time and they don't have that much cushion in them and them bad boys make up for it.
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Ahhh ! Eu amoooo. Nós que usamos salto , sabemos bem o que é isso. Esse produto e maravilho . Eu tenho os pés bem magrinhos e por isso acho que doi além do comum, depois que descobrir esse palmilhas para os pés , nunca mais quis outra vida. ❤
Brooke H.
LOVE THESE!!! I received these feet cushions complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. These are so effective and make walking in heels or any other shoe so much easier. I'm more than satisfied and I'm so glad I got to test these out!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?