Buy on Kohl's*
Nyeka J.
Valley Stream, NY
Being that I have flat feet, wearing heels have always been a challenge for me. They're super easy to use and they are very comfortable. I got this product for free from Influenster to test, however I would definitely repurchase on my own.
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
I don't normally wear heels so to me this was a wasted product I received  in the #RosyVoxBox. The product was easy to use, but I didn't like how I couldn't replace them if they weren't in the right spot. I don't see how a little cushion would help keep my shoes in place.
Nicole B.
The product is good ... unfortunately, there is no such thing as miracle product, lol ... these cushions kept me comfortable for the better part of the day, yes. I would certainly still shove them in my heels for a night on the dance floor!
Angelina 💟.
Not the best in the world honestly. Looked forward to this for my boots, but it didn't work too well. But it gets the job done. Although it didn't reach my expectations I would repurchase for my heels. Received this free in time rosy vox box
Tiffani E.
A lot of my shoes hurt the balls of my feet so I was excited when I received these for free to test! So far I like them and will continue to use them in my heels and hope that they keep my feet as comfortable as they have been recently!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do what they're supposed to! Worth the price. They do take up some room so it's a bit hard to get used to in really tight heels. Otherwise, it's like a pillow for your foot! Will definitely get more and now I can wear my heels more often!
Emily C.
Englewood, CO
I was rather surprised how great these felt in one of my most uncomfortable pairs of heels! The only reason I docked it a point was because it is already wearing out after wearing them for a couple weeks straight. Otherwise it's perfect!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 4
A very comfortable product. I have a pair of heels that are half a size too big. I got these free in a vox box and popped them in my shoes. The shoes are now very comfy and easier to wear. I would recommend this to anyone with uncomfy shoes
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I don't normally wear high heels, so I was skeptical when I received these complimentary from #influenster, but I am in love!  I tried them with the one pair of heels that I own, and it made the experience so much better.  My feet do not slip in the heels, and they provide comfort when wearing.  Would definitely purchase these in the future <3
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
So comfortable, I'm o my
All day and these foot pads make it much easier to walk around in all
Day. Would recommend this to anyone who wear sneakers, stilettos,
Boots or any foot wear these will work well
With since its only for the foot!
rosy R.