BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received this product for free through the Rose box. I would have to say that I am not much of a fan. I used this for flats, so maybe it works better with heels. It's bulky and sort of distracting to wear!
Ashley S.
Got these complimentary and I think they work great! They are comparable to other brands I have tried from the drugstore. They are squishy and soft. Definitely worth the purchase! I would recommend to others
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I got these for FREE from Influenster and I love them. They have helped me at work tremendously and I feel like I'm walking on air when I'm using them. Easy to apply and a dream to use. Definitely worth a try.
Mary G.
THIS IS AMAZING! I got mine complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes but this is soooo useful and has come in handy when rocking my favorite (but usually very uncomfortable!) heels! I'm in love
Yaritza C.
Providence , RI
Loved this I will definitely try using more inserts like this. Hope they make wider strips for wide feet. I will try on more heels now. I felt super girly and confident wearing heels which I don't do often .
Aurelie R.
St petersburg, FL
The Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions, are awesome foot pads to protect my feet in heeled shoes. I use tons of these pads because I like shoes but I have very very sensitive feet. And these pads are the best.
Kori J.
I thought that these cushions were great for my heels. They are super comfortable to wear in your shoes. You can't feel them while you are wearing them but you can feel the added support if that makes sense.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Used these on a pair of heels for a wedding! So much better. Thank you influenster for sending me these for free. It really made a big difference at the end of the night. I totally recommending getting yourself some
Elizabeth W.
I've used a lot of foot support items and these are nice, but not as cushy and comfortable as gel types. I do like that they are small enough to fit nicely and discreetly into high heels and sandals though.
Kimberly G.
I recieved this fancy feet product free from Influenster..this product is truly amazing for that pair of shoes you have that fit a bit big on you..this is very comfortable on the feet and it really does it's job..
S. W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How long do they last before they need to be replaced?
rosy R.