BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa H.
Great product to get through Influenster. I love wearing these to get me through the day. I only wish they came with more. They are very effective. Very affordable and I will definitely go and buy. I am excited to buy more. Great purchase!!!!!!!
Elena M.
Omaha, NE
Super cute and they work great! They also hide good too, I wish there was a bigger sticky area so I wouldn't have to worry about it slipping. I don't think it will but I just worry! I've never had a product like this before but I'm very pleased!
Diana V.
Sterling, VA
I LOVE this product. I have issues with my arches and this has totally helped to support them. They are super comfortable and perfect when I wear heels. I can walk more comfortably later on in the day. I can't wait to use these for my upcoming wedding so that I can dance all night long! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy , NJ
My favorite heels are not not super comfortable so I try to avoid wearing them. The fancy feet foot cushions have the perfect solution. I love all the my fancy feet products. I received this item for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Maureen P.
These definitely made a difference when wearing my heels. I always feel the pressure and pain in the balls of my feet first when wearing heels but I would say this alleviated it more so than not wearing any kind of pad. Would say it is effective.
jenna r.
i got these via the rosy voxbox (thanks for the complimentary trial, influenster!!) and was pleasantly surprised. they definitely help keep my feet in place, but i have a small foot so would have preferred if they came in a bit of a smaller size
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
These things are pretty comfy. I like that they're thin too so my shoe doesn't feel too small when I put them in. Now my favorite shoes are comfortable and I can look good and feel good too!! I'd totally buy another pair!
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
I don't normally wear heels so to me this was a wasted product I received  in the #RosyVoxBox. The product was easy to use, but I didn't like how I couldn't replace them if they weren't in the right spot. I don't see how a little cushion would help keep my shoes in place.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
I received this product in a recent Vox Box and I have to admit - This is one of my favorites so far! They are so comfortable and hold in place all day!

*I received this product complimentary of Influenster but all opinions are my own.
S. W.
Fashionista Expert
Can you use them in sandals?