BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
I received this product for free for testing purposes. It's definitely effective at making my feet hurt less in high heels. They are very easy to use and are better than other products on the market that I've tried. I would definitely recommend.
Diana V.
Sterling, VA
I LOVE this product. I have issues with my arches and this has totally helped to support them. They are super comfortable and perfect when I wear heels. I can walk more comfortably later on in the day. I can't wait to use these for my upcoming wedding so that I can dance all night long! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My favorite heels are not not super comfortable so I try to avoid wearing them. The fancy feet foot cushions have the perfect solution. I love all the my fancy feet products. I received this item for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
At first these foot pads were nice and fluffy but as I wore my shoes through the night, my feet were definitely still sliding in my shoes. Lucky I got them for free in a voxbox, otherwise I would've been trying to figure out a way to return them.
jenna r.
i got these via the rosy voxbox (thanks for the complimentary trial, influenster!!) and was pleasantly surprised. they definitely help keep my feet in place, but i have a small foot so would have preferred if they came in a bit of a smaller size
Melissa H.
Great product to get through Influenster. I love wearing these to get me through the day. I only wish they came with more. They are very effective. Very affordable and I will definitely go and buy. I am excited to buy more. Great purchase!!!!!!!
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
These things are pretty comfy. I like that they're thin too so my shoe doesn't feel too small when I put them in. Now my favorite shoes are comfortable and I can look good and feel good too!! I'd totally buy another pair!
Marijke v.
Fancy feet is such a great product! It easily stays in your shoe and provides an amazing amount of extra comfort and support to your feet. I wore this to a dance a few weeks ago and thanks to fancy feet I was able to keep my heels on all night!
Elena M.
Omaha, NE
Super cute and they work great! They also hide good too, I wish there was a bigger sticky area so I wouldn't have to worry about it slipping. I don't think it will but I just worry! I've never had a product like this before but I'm very pleased!
Tanzie R.
Does it help when you are trying to break in new shoes? Like flats?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this slide down when your shoe gets hot or has moisture from wearing it all day? (Gross I know... sorry!)
Spontaneous W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How much is this brand of product?
Sara O.