BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa H.
Great product to get through Influenster. I love wearing these to get me through the day. I only wish they came with more. They are very effective. Very affordable and I will definitely go and buy. I am excited to buy more. Great purchase!!!!!!!
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
I received this product for free for testing purposes. It's definitely effective at making my feet hurt less in high heels. They are very easy to use and are better than other products on the market that I've tried. I would definitely recommend.
Elena M.
Omaha, NE
Super cute and they work great! They also hide good too, I wish there was a bigger sticky area so I wouldn't have to worry about it slipping. I don't think it will but I just worry! I've never had a product like this before but I'm very pleased!
Diana V.
Sterling, VA
I LOVE this product. I have issues with my arches and this has totally helped to support them. They are super comfortable and perfect when I wear heels. I can walk more comfortably later on in the day. I can't wait to use these for my upcoming wedding so that I can dance all night long! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy , NJ
My favorite heels are not not super comfortable so I try to avoid wearing them. The fancy feet foot cushions have the perfect solution. I love all the my fancy feet products. I received this item for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
jenna r.
i got these via the rosy voxbox (thanks for the complimentary trial, influenster!!) and was pleasantly surprised. they definitely help keep my feet in place, but i have a small foot so would have preferred if they came in a bit of a smaller size
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
These things are pretty comfy. I like that they're thin too so my shoe doesn't feel too small when I put them in. Now my favorite shoes are comfortable and I can look good and feel good too!! I'd totally buy another pair!
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
I don't normally wear heels so to me this was a wasted product I received  in the #RosyVoxBox. The product was easy to use, but I didn't like how I couldn't replace them if they weren't in the right spot. I don't see how a little cushion would help keep my shoes in place.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
I received this product in a recent Vox Box and I have to admit - This is one of my favorites so far! They are so comfortable and hold in place all day!

*I received this product complimentary of Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Spontaneous W.
Fashionista Expert
How much is this brand of product?
Sarah B.
Lorton, VA
Does this slide down when your shoe gets hot or has moisture from wearing it all day? (Gross I know... sorry!)
Tanzie R.
Does it help when you are trying to break in new shoes? Like flats?
S. W.
Fashionista Expert
How long do they last before they need to be replaced?
S. W.
Fashionista Expert
Are they one size fit all?