BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Marijke v.
Fancy feet is such a great product! It easily stays in your shoe and provides an amazing amount of extra comfort and support to your feet. I wore this to a dance a few weeks ago and thanks to fancy feet I was able to keep my heels on all night!
Maureen P.
These definitely made a difference when wearing my heels. I always feel the pressure and pain in the balls of my feet first when wearing heels but I would say this alleviated it more so than not wearing any kind of pad. Would say it is effective.
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
At first these foot pads were nice and fluffy but as I wore my shoes through the night, my feet were definitely still sliding in my shoes. Lucky I got them for free in a voxbox, otherwise I would've been trying to figure out a way to return them.
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
These things are pretty comfy. I like that they're thin too so my shoe doesn't feel too small when I put them in. Now my favorite shoes are comfortable and I can look good and feel good too!! I'd totally buy another pair!
Melissa H.
Great product to get through Influenster. I love wearing these to get me through the day. I only wish they came with more. They are very effective. Very affordable and I will definitely go and buy. I am excited to buy more. Great purchase!!!!!!!
Elena M.
Omaha, NE
Super cute and they work great! They also hide good too, I wish there was a bigger sticky area so I wouldn't have to worry about it slipping. I don't think it will but I just worry! I've never had a product like this before but I'm very pleased!
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My favorite heels are not not super comfortable so I try to avoid wearing them. The fancy feet foot cushions have the perfect solution. I love all the my fancy feet products. I received this item for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
jenna r.
i got these via the rosy voxbox (thanks for the complimentary trial, influenster!!) and was pleasantly surprised. they definitely help keep my feet in place, but i have a small foot so would have preferred if they came in a bit of a smaller size
Leslie A.
Palmdale, CA
These were super comfortable! I used them on some heels that are a little uncomfortable after a while and they made it so much EASIER to walk all day. I'm going to keep using them with my hard to stay in heels! Thanks Influenster! #rosyvoxbox
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?