BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy , NJ
My favorite heels are not not super comfortable so I try to avoid wearing them. The fancy feet foot cushions have the perfect solution. I love all the my fancy feet products. I received this item for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Diana V.
Sterling, VA
I LOVE this product. I have issues with my arches and this has totally helped to support them. They are super comfortable and perfect when I wear heels. I can walk more comfortably later on in the day. I can't wait to use these for my upcoming wedding so that I can dance all night long! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Marijke v.
Fancy feet is such a great product! It easily stays in your shoe and provides an amazing amount of extra comfort and support to your feet. I wore this to a dance a few weeks ago and thanks to fancy feet I was able to keep my heels on all night!
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
At first these foot pads were nice and fluffy but as I wore my shoes through the night, my feet were definitely still sliding in my shoes. Lucky I got them for free in a voxbox, otherwise I would've been trying to figure out a way to return them.
Melissa H.
Great product to get through Influenster. I love wearing these to get me through the day. I only wish they came with more. They are very effective. Very affordable and I will definitely go and buy. I am excited to buy more. Great purchase!!!!!!!
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
I received this product for free for testing purposes. It's definitely effective at making my feet hurt less in high heels. They are very easy to use and are better than other products on the market that I've tried. I would definitely recommend.
Leslie A.
Palmdale , CA
These were super comfortable! I used them on some heels that are a little uncomfortable after a while and they made it so much EASIER to walk all day. I'm going to keep using them with my hard to stay in heels! Thanks Influenster! #rosyvoxbox
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Ahhh ! Eu amoooo. Nós que usamos salto , sabemos bem o que é isso. Esse produto e maravilho . Eu tenho os pés bem magrinhos e por isso acho que doi além do comum, depois que descobrir esse palmilhas para os pés , nunca mais quis outra vida. ❤
Cinthia M.
Dumas , TX
A total life saver if you're wearing heels for a long period of time! I've always wanted to buy them but at the price I was skeptical since they're really affordable. But I was seriously suprised I will continue buying more for all my heels❤❤Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?