BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Marissa W.
Bowling green , KY
Not for me. I wore these in my shoes to a wedding but they hurt my feet even more :( I literally couldn't even walk my feel hurt so bad. I have flat feet so may be better for other girls just not so much me.
Kori J.
I thought that these cushions were great for my heels. They are super comfortable to wear in your shoes. You can't feel them while you are wearing them but you can feel the added support if that makes sense.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Used these on a pair of heels for a wedding! So much better. Thank you influenster for sending me these for free. It really made a big difference at the end of the night. I totally recommending getting yourself some
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I received this product for free through the Rose box. I would have to say that I am not much of a fan. I used this for flats, so maybe it works better with heels. It's bulky and sort of distracting to wear!
Ashley S.
Got these complimentary and I think they work great! They are comparable to other brands I have tried from the drugstore. They are squishy and soft. Definitely worth the purchase! I would recommend to others
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
I don't really have high heels but that's okay they were really comfortable and I got it free!! So heyy and you can use i a lot and it was affordable and yes i would but can and replace them and recommend!!!
Mary G.
THIS IS AMAZING! I got mine complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes but this is soooo useful and has come in handy when rocking my favorite (but usually very uncomfortable!) heels! I'm in love
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These cushions are great and fit in my shoes perfectly. When you wear them it allows you to feel comfortable all day long and they do not feel awkward in your shoes which is great. These are really a game changer!
yaritza c.
Providence , RI
Loved this I will definitely try using more inserts like this. Hope they make wider strips for wide feet. I will try on more heels now. I felt super girly and confident wearing heels which I don't do often .
Kimberly G.
I recieved this fancy feet product free from Influenster..this product is truly amazing for that pair of shoes you have that fit a bit big on you..this is very comfortable on the feet and it really does it's job..
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?