BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
this fancy feet ball of foot cushions are the best thing to put on when you are wearing heels to feel less paint when you are walking this fancy feet ball of foot chushions are so soft that are heaven to your feet i am very happy an satisfied with this product
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I liked these. I could hardly tell they were in my shoe and that's saying something as I am very picky about what I wear. They probably work best with higher heels, but did give me some extra support in flats. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try!
Erin S.
Keller, TX
Being a sorority girl in a former life I had my heel game down. Law school and a baby latter it's a rare occasion to wear heels so I need some help! The fact that I can get through hours in heels and not be in pain is a winning product in my book!
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were a great item to try from my Influenster voxbox for complementary testing purposes. Super comfortable. I wore them with my flats because I had to go to a funeral viewing and was on my feet all day. They kept my feet from getting fatigued.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
These inserts were included free for testing purposes in my rosy vox box. After trying them out in my favorite pair of booties, I can truly say that I love them. They make them so much more comfortable to wear and my feet don't slide nearly as much.
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these things! Slipped them in a pair of my high heels and they kept my feet comfy and stopped them from sliding around all day. Light and small enough to not crowd my feet, I'll definitely be using these in tons of shoes this spring and summer!
Jennifer G.
Cabot , AR
I received these free from @Influenster & Fancy Feet to try. They are so comfortable and work exactly like they are supposed to. They're aren't complicated to put in and have stayed put. I've been using them for a couple weeks now. Would recommend!
Lissete A.
I got these fancy feet cushions for review purposes and I cannot be happier I got them! I don't usually wear high heels anymore so it's nice to have some sort of support that prevent my feet from sliding when I walk! Super comfortable! Love them ❤
Diana V.
Sterling, VA
I LOVE this product. I have issues with my arches and this has totally helped to support them. They are super comfortable and perfect when I wear heels. I can walk more comfortably later on in the day. I can't wait to use these for my upcoming wedding so that I can dance all night long! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
I received this product for free for testing purposes. It's definitely effective at making my feet hurt less in high heels. They are very easy to use and are better than other products on the market that I've tried. I would definitely recommend.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?