BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Katelynn G.
Surprise, AZ
This was a good product at first I didn't know how to use them but once I figured it out I loved them they were very comfortable. I use them frequently when I wear my favorite heels especially to long events.
Elizabeth O.
I did like this product. I wish it had a little more cushion. The sticky part is really adhesive, which is nice so you don't slip around. It would be neat if it could be used multiple times. I would but this.
Liz P.
Southaven, MS
I received Fancy Feet complimentary from Influenster. I love the comfort they provide while out shopping in my boots. I will be able to wear my boots more often now. I may have to buy more for my other shoes!
Dayana M.
I'm so happy to received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I love shoes. They feel good on my feet, I recommend wearing these for the annoying shoes that always slide forward.
Hailey W.
Waco, TX
I love the fancy feet foot pads, they are comfortable and easy to apply. Make wearing heels a lot better! After use I had no stress on my feet. I would recommend it to any woman that has trouble wearing heels!
Kenia M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Used these for prom. Super comfortable and stay in place. Will purchase again. Having to break in new heels is hard enough already and with these, they help a lot. My feet don't hurt as bad as they usually do.
Nikita R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Last Sunday I decided to wear one of my highest heels possible. They were around 7 inches high #ShortGirlProblems, however I used the #fancyfeet pads and they made it so much more comfortable to walk around !
Julieth W.
Algonquin, IL
This product is a hero, I am not kidding, like when your feet slide inside the shoe making your toes and sore? Or when it's summer and your fit littler Aly swim in your shoes, this is the solution, loving it !
Dana F.
I loved the foot cushions from Fancy Feet! They definitely prevented by feet from sliding in my shoes. The only downside is that the cushion itself isn't very thick. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Victoria A.
State College, PA
The foot petals work relatively well. They start out great but if your feet get a little too sweaty they start to lose their ability to stick and move around on you. Definitely better for sandals or wedges.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?