BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jennifer G.
Harrison, AR
I received these free from @Influenster & Fancy Feet to try. They are so comfortable and work exactly like they are supposed to. They're aren't complicated to put in and have stayed put. I've been using them for a couple weeks now. Would recommend!
Jennifer M.
I am really loving these footpedals they are very protective when wearing shoes that are not so comfortable. I would highly recommend these for anyone who wears heels or any other type of shoe that uncomfortable I would definitely get these again.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I love these foot cushions! They are a total life saver when i'm wearing high heels. I would totally recommend these to anyone who is on their feet for hours at a time. They work so well! They are very easy to use and so affordable. I recommend them to anyone!
Lissete A.
I got these fancy feet cushions for review purposes and I cannot be happier I got them! I don't usually wear high heels anymore so it's nice to have some sort of support that prevent my feet from sliding when I walk! Super comfortable! Love them ❤
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these things! Slipped them in a pair of my high heels and they kept my feet comfy and stopped them from sliding around all day. Light and small enough to not crowd my feet, I'll definitely be using these in tons of shoes this spring and summer!
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
These inserts were included free for testing purposes in my rosy vox box. After trying them out in my favorite pair of booties, I can truly say that I love them. They make them so much more comfortable to wear and my feet don't slide nearly as much.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
As a full time stay at home mom, I don't often get a chance to wear heels. When I do, they can be a bit rough on the balls of my feet and my toes. These cushions really make it more comfy and keep my feet from sliding forward, eliminating sore toes.
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
At first these foot pads were nice and fluffy but as I wore my shoes through the night, my feet were definitely still sliding in my shoes. Lucky I got them for free in a voxbox, otherwise I would've been trying to figure out a way to return them.
Melissa H.
Great product to get through Influenster. I love wearing these to get me through the day. I only wish they came with more. They are very effective. Very affordable and I will definitely go and buy. I am excited to buy more. Great purchase!!!!!!!
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?