BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster in the Rosy VoxBox. These are a great addition to your heels if you are looking for something affordable to add to a single pair of shoes. I generally use gel inserts but these seem to work just as  well. They do stick to the shoe so it is great to keep it from sliding around but not so great if you want something that you can switch between shoes. I would recommend to someone who is wearing the same heeled shoes to work most days of the week.
Lisa P.
Washington , DC
The Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are the perfect mate to any pair of shoes. I especially like adding these Fancy Feet Cushions in heels of any height. They truly have helped keep my feet from sliding forward in my heels - no one likes heels that clomp around the office because they are too big and slipping off the foot! Plus, they add extra comfort. I also liked that these only go in the ball of the foot - helping to ensure the whole shoe isn't too tight (a problem I sometimes have with full foot inserts).
Haley F.
Jonesboro, AR
I received fancy feet as a complimentary gift in the Rosy Voxbox from Influenster. I used them to break in my new Dr.Martin boots and it made them feel like I was wearing my house shoes. I have already recommended them to several friends and family and will continue to do so. The packaging is simple and to the point, what you see is what you get. I will most definitely be buying more for my other shoes.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I've developed crazy callouses on the balls of my feet. This sometimes makes wearing certain shoes uncomfortable. I received these foot cushions free from Influenster as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I put them in a pair of shoes that had been hurting my feet lately. They're easy to apply and they did provide an extra layer of cushioning for my feet. It kind of softened each step and I felt like I could walk more with these in my shoes. I'd definitely look into buying more and putting them in my other shoes.
Nicole U.
Sunnyside, NY
I love shoes. The problem is that I hate being uncomfortable. So I have been looking for something that is gonna make my feet feel comfortable in whatever type of shoes I wear. I love heels, boots, sneakers, flats, sandals and no matter how soft the shoes are it just feels like they are always uncomfortable. Fortunate enough, I got sent these fancy feet and they have been a lifesaver. I can now wear heels boots or whatever and always feel like I'm walking on air. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Rise C.
Denver, CO
As a momma of a walker-to-be (crawling one year old), I am constantly on the go. My son knows how to keep me moving and I would be so much more (the horror I could imagine!!) tired. While I might still have days being a Mommy Zombie (attempting to night wean), my feet are COVERED. Now if only Fancy Feet could make an equally cushiony pillow to catch my head at night. Side note: Even though I was gifted a pair for reviewing from Influenster (HOLLER Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions!), I literally have sole inserts in all of my shoes, from 👠 to Chucks. #momlife It's how we roll
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
My life changed now that I met the Fancy feet by foot petals ball of foot gel cushions, I have a shoe that I love with passion, but he has a high heel and isn't comfortable in the front. When I put the Fancy Feet by foot petals ball of foot gel cushions. I can stand for hours and feel comfortable. Thank you influenster for giving me this product for testing. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Krystal C.
I received this product for free from Influenster. These foot petals are amazing! The price is definitely right- not to mention they really work! I have so many foot problems, including wide feet, bunions, and even a metal rod and screw in my foot. This makes wearing heels and flats very uncomfortable. But when I tried these foot petals, I got through a 12+ hour workday with minimal discomfort. They really do work! Highly recommend for those wearing not very supportive shoes for long periods of time.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I got Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions free from Influenster for testing and reviewing and I would have to say it is a very easy to use product.  Very soft and comfortable with my feet and also within my budget too so that makes me extra comfortable!  I would definitely recommend these to a friend, they have helped me immensely with usual pains I get in my feet just about everyday, but ever since I started testing these the pain is just less and less.  I'm definitely sticking with these from now on!
Paige S.
Thanks to Influenster for this free product to test out! I loved these Fancy Feet foot cushions for my heels! I wore them with some regular shoes as well as my heels, I loved using them more with my heels but I still felt they that were somewhat helpful with my regular shoes. I feel like my feet don't slip at all as I'm wearing them longer like they normally do, and the ball of my foot doesn't feel so tired after a day of walking in my favorite heels. Highly recommend grabbing these guys.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?