BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Claudia I.
I absolutely love the fancy feet foot petals. They're honestly great. I used to have a pair of boots that I could not wear because the heels were too high and I would hurt my feet. Thanks to the foot petals I can now use those boots throughout the day without my feet hurting. I will actually end up buying more foot petals for other shoes. I'm completely in love. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these inserts for my shoes! I usually have problems wearing heels for long periods of time because of the pressure that the balls of my feet end up feeling. With this product, I no longer have that pain and am able to wear heels and other typically uncomfortable shoes for longer periods of time! I received this product in a VoxBox for free to try out and I am SO HAPPY that I got to try it out! I will be repurchasing these in the future, for sure! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Cristy T.
I have a pair of these in every heel I own! I only wear chunky heels but they still push my feet up and give me blisters on my toes. Also those with rock hard soles don't provide comfort and hurt my feet when I walk or stand for even longer than 10 minutes. Foot petals help immensely!! I was skeptical since it's really thin and small, but it really alleviates the ball of foot pain. It doesn't help me too much with my foot sliding down but it does help with the pain from poor soles.
Ashley F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I would not recommend this product. It feels nice and cushioned for the first five minutes and then it does not feel like I have extra support after that. I got it as a stocking stuffer and just recently tried it out. It sticks to your shoe with an adhesive but I do not know what the effects are if you were to try and remove it.
Natasha F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received this product complementary for testing purposes and I absolutely love it! I work in an office setting and I would constantly have foot pains from wearing my heels all day. This product is a saving grace and it made my heels more comfortable so that I could stand on my feet for long periods of time without any problems with I will definitely be purchasing this
Sandy H.
What a difference! I have a lot of pain and blisters on the balls of my feet when I wear heels, so I was so excited to receive the fancy feet inserts for free from Influenster for review purposes. These are life changing! I won't be afraid to wear heels anymore because these inserts give my feet so much cushion and comfort! I'm going to buy a pair for every shoe I own!
Inza J.
Las Vegas, NV
As a woman who is always on her feet in ultra cute but often very uncomfortable shoes I'm always on the look out for things that will make my feet feel better but not compromise my style. Fancy feet have given me a super soft cushion on the ball of my foot. It helps cushion the ball of my feet making it much less painful to wear my super cute shoes. I will be getting these pads for all of my shoes. I received this product free but it does not effect my review.
Pj D.
They really work! They helped relieve the pain after wearing some heeled boots all day, which I loved. My only complaint is that they're meant to be stuck to the soles of one pair of shoes alone, and since I'm always switching shoes, it would be nice to not have to get a new pair for each pair of shoes. I would recommend to a friend who likes to wear heels a lot!
Stephany F.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions Recibí este producto de parte de influenster completamente gratis con el fin de probarlo y hacer reseñas sobre el mismo, realmente este producto me tiene muy sorprendida, porque gracias a esto mis zapatos me resultan más cómodos al estar mucho tiempo parada con ellos, no los conocía, y sin duda los compraría para tener unos para cada par de zapatos que tengo. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Astrid M.
Commerce, CA
Can't believe I had not heard about these beauties before. Now my feet feel comfortable all day at work. They really do help immensely! Ever since I found out I use them every single day! I totally recommend it to all the ladies that have to wear heels all day even for those ladies that wear flats all day! Haha i just love them!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?