BY FOOT PETALS

powered by

Buy on Kohl's*
Denise T.
Oakland, CA
This is one great pad to have when using the perfect heals! They are really comfortable and you can buy them at Macys. They are affordable and great as well ! I would recommend it for anyone that wears heals !!!
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Abby M.
Springboro, OH
I am on my feet for 10-12 hours a day depending on my work schedule, and that doesn't include coming home to make dinner and help with homework! These have made a huge difference in how my legs and feet feel at the end of the day!
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This works so well. I am so happy that it looks and feels like your shoes fit you. It is amazing and I love these. I would not use any thing else besides these they are so good. I got these free from Influenster
Maryann P.
Kent, Wa
LOVE IT! i put it with my brand new heels i just got and oh my goodness its amazing! i love it so much! i can wear my heels all day long without having to struggle with taking them off it feels great for me feet!
Tatyana J.
Woodville, MS
I actually gave these to my sister one night because she was in a wedding. We both wore pumps, but she can't stand in hers for a long period of time like I can. She told me that they literally worked a miracle.
Vivi O.
The
solution to all my problems when it comes to stumps, the comfort offered by
these pads is incredible, they are very soft and practical. The best thing of
all is that they are reusable!  It is very easy to use following the instructions on the packaging.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I wasn't sure if these would help me as much as they did! I have 5 inch heels that I hated to wear but loved the way they looked on me. I used these and they helped so much! I will be buying more in the future
Katelynn G.
Surprise, AZ
This was a good product at first I didn't know how to use them but once I figured it out I loved them they were very comfortable. I use them frequently when I wear my favorite heels especially to long events.
Hailey W.
Waco, TX
I love the fancy feet foot pads, they are comfortable and easy to apply. Make wearing heels a lot better! After use I had no stress on my feet. I would recommend it to any woman that has trouble wearing heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back