BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
I can't wear high heals to save my life because of the pain that I have on the balls of my feet. Slipped these into a pair of heals and was so surprised I was able to stay in my shoes for hours with out sitting down. Putting these in all my shoes.
McKenzie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing product, my days of making makeshift cushions for my heels are over, I now never have to worry about my feet falling down in my high heels, and they make them 10x more comfortable. Received from Influenster to review on behalf of Fancy Feet.
Madison S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product has helped me severely due to me being on my feet all day. I slide them into my shoes and I by the end of the day, my feet do not hurt as they used to. I would definitely recommend this product to others who work on their feet all day.
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
I liked these. I could hardly tell they were in my shoe and that's saying something as I am very picky about what I wear. They probably work best with higher heels, but did give me some extra support in flats. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try!
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were a great item to try from my Influenster voxbox for complementary testing purposes. Super comfortable. I wore them with my flats because I had to go to a funeral viewing and was on my feet all day. They kept my feet from getting fatigued.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
this fancy feet ball of foot cushions are the best thing to put on when you are wearing heels to feel less paint when you are walking this fancy feet ball of foot chushions are so soft that are heaven to your feet i am very happy an satisfied with this product
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
As a full time stay at home mom, I don't often get a chance to wear heels. When I do, they can be a bit rough on the balls of my feet and my toes. These cushions really make it more comfy and keep my feet from sliding forward, eliminating sore toes.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
These are so comfortable and I don't even feel like I'm wearing heels. It keeps my feet from sliding forward and the colors help it easily blend into my shoes. I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster but all opinions are my own!
Jennifer M.
I am really loving these footpedals they are very protective when wearing shoes that are not so comfortable. I would highly recommend these for anyone who wears heels or any other type of shoe that uncomfortable I would definitely get these again.
Annie W.
Great petals for your feet! Seriously a lifesaver for a full day event- making the most uncomfortable shoes more bearable. Great value and inconspicuous in your shoes. I will say they're sticky so once they're on, they have to stay on those shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?