BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Vivi O.
The
solution to all my problems when it comes to stumps, the comfort offered by
these pads is incredible, they are very soft and practical. The best thing of
all is that they are reusable!  It is very easy to use following the instructions on the packaging.
Abby M.
Springboro, OH
I am on my feet for 10-12 hours a day depending on my work schedule, and that doesn't include coming home to make dinner and help with homework! These have made a huge difference in how my legs and feet feel at the end of the day!
Alex P.
Boulder, CO
Although these kept my feet from sliding in my heels, they were not necessarily the most comfortable. I think this product is really useful in heels that have been worn a lot, but maybe not with brand new shoes.
Maryann P.
Kent, Wa
LOVE IT! i put it with my brand new heels i just got and oh my goodness its amazing! i love it so much! i can wear my heels all day long without having to struggle with taking them off it feels great for me feet!
Tatyana J.
Woodville, MS
I actually gave these to my sister one night because she was in a wedding. We both wore pumps, but she can't stand in hers for a long period of time like I can. She told me that they literally worked a miracle.
Abby F.
I got these free from influenster and fancy feet to test out. I like these, but I don't find that they make all that much difference. The do make my feet sit a tad higher and add a little cushion to the ball of my feel.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I wasn't sure if these would help me as much as they did! I have 5 inch heels that I hated to wear but loved the way they looked on me. I used these and they helped so much! I will be buying more in the future
Katelynn G.
Surprise, AZ
This was a good product at first I didn't know how to use them but once I figured it out I loved them they were very comfortable. I use them frequently when I wear my favorite heels especially to long events.
Elizabeth O.
I did like this product. I wish it had a little more cushion. The sticky part is really adhesive, which is nice so you don't slip around. It would be neat if it could be used multiple times. I would but this.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?