BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I can't wear high heals to save my life because of the pain that I have on the balls of my feet. Slipped these into a pair of heals and was so surprised I was able to stay in my shoes for hours with out sitting down. Putting these in all my shoes.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I love these foot cushions! They are a total life saver when i'm wearing high heels. I would totally recommend these to anyone who is on their feet for hours at a time. They work so well! They are very easy to use and so affordable. I recommend them to anyone!
Edie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not the best one to review this as I don't wear heels that often, but the one pair I do wear on a regular base I didn't put these on because of the color. If these were black I'd be much more inclined to give them a try and put them in my shoes.
Jennifer M.
I am really loving these footpedals they are very protective when wearing shoes that are not so comfortable. I would highly recommend these for anyone who wears heels or any other type of shoe that uncomfortable I would definitely get these again.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
These are so comfortable and I don't even feel like I'm wearing heels. It keeps my feet from sliding forward and the colors help it easily blend into my shoes. I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster but all opinions are my own!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
alegra tu caminar con estas maravillosas plantillas especiales para proteger  el arco del pie al utilizar calzado que maltrata tus pies, ideal para sandalias altas, botines o cualquier calzado que lo amerite, es incomparable con algo parecido en el mercado, las recomiendo.
Erika L.
Jewett city, CT
I put these in my flats that I wear ALL the time and it's made a huge difference in the ball of my foot. I feel more supported and not like I'm walking on the ground

*i received this product from influenster complimentary for testing/review purposes
Annie W.
Great petals for your feet! Seriously a lifesaver for a full day event- making the most uncomfortable shoes more bearable. Great value and inconspicuous in your shoes. I will say they're sticky so once they're on, they have to stay on those shoes.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
As a full time stay at home mom, I don't often get a chance to wear heels. When I do, they can be a bit rough on the balls of my feet and my toes. These cushions really make it more comfy and keep my feet from sliding forward, eliminating sore toes.
McKenzie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing product, my days of making makeshift cushions for my heels are over, I now never have to worry about my feet falling down in my high heels, and they make them 10x more comfortable. Received from Influenster to review on behalf of Fancy Feet.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?