BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
These cushions are nice because they are not just fabric that will flatten out, nor are they gels that can cause sweating and blisters. They seem to be a nice fabric-covered, silicone feeling pad. Really great! I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own!
Kathy L.
Staten Island, NY
Product does just what it is designed to do. Works great with open and closed toe shoes. Wore all day with a pair of berms that usually bother me and the shoes didn't hurt at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time wearing heels.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
These made my heels so much easier to wear! Super fast to put in your shoe and make a world of a difference. So happy to finally get use out of shoes I wasn't wearing because my feet would slide around. Will definitely get some for all of my high heels.
Angela B.
Mission, TX
I absolutely loved them ! Put them in what use to be my favorite black flats since my feet were starting to hurt in them . Once I put them on they made my flats so comfy again! So glad I got them sent to me . Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
These are the perfect cushion for
Them tired feet. You can wear then with your highest heels or flattest maryjanes. Keeps your feet from slipping out your shoes and give your feet a nice cushion feeling to prevent aching feet. A must in my collection.
Erica O.
These work so great! They keep my feet from sliding around in my sandals, and provide a little extra comfort. I haven't pulled out my high heels in a long time, but these definitely work well with sandals. I highly recommend! This product was received free for reviewing purposes!
Catherine C.
Ann Arbor, MI
These were sent to me complimentary in an Influenster voxbox. They were very easy to use, all you have to do is stick them in your shoes. They don't provide as much comfort as other inserts but they definitely made my high heels more comfortable!
Erin P.
These are so comfy I love them in my high heels! The relieve some of the pressure and prevent my feet from sliding. I received this product free for testing purposes from the #influenster #RosyVoxBox, and I will be purchasing another pair for my other heels. Must try!
Erin S.
Keller, TX
Being a sorority girl in a former life I had my heel game down. Law school and a baby latter it's a rare occasion to wear heels so I need some help! The fact that I can get through hours in heels and not be in pain is a winning product in my book!
Erika L.
Jewett City , CT
I put these in my flats that I wear ALL the time and it's made a huge difference in the ball of my foot. I feel more supported and not like I'm walking on the ground

*i received this product from influenster complimentary for testing/review purposes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?