BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are absolutely amazing. You can throw them in just about any pair of shoes. I've definitely seen a positive change in the comfort of my shoes, especially heels since receiving these complimentary for influenster
Catherine C.
Plymouth, MI
These were sent to me complimentary in an Influenster voxbox. They were very easy to use, all you have to do is stick them in your shoes. They don't provide as much comfort as other inserts but they definitely made my high heels more comfortable!
Kitty C.
I love these! I get frustrated that many shoes do not have any cushion or support in them but these are small enough to add just a little comfort into any shoe. I usually get sore on the fronts of my feet but with these, I'm able to walk a lot longer without trouble.
Jamie B.
These are definitely worth purchasing! They made my shoes fit better and feel way more comfortable! If you're gonna be walking around a lot or standing on your feet all day while still trying to look cute, these will make it possible! The price is great too!
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love that these provide support and cushion in my shoes without adding bulk! So often shoe inserts pinch my toes and it doesn't actually help the situation at all. This is also an affordable price point for shoe inserts! Great for dress shoes and heels!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Fancy feet are amazing! I have mine in a pair of wedges. They're so easy to put into your shoes and they provide comfort and support to keep you from slipping! I will totally out these on my list of things I need!
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
These added cushion to my heels right where I needed it and made my feet much happier throughout the day! I definitely recommend for those super cute heels that aren't as comfortable as you would like!
Kathy L.
Staten Island, NY
Product does just what it is designed to do. Works great with open and closed toe shoes. Wore all day with a pair of berms that usually bother me and the shoes didn't hurt at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time wearing heels.
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
These cushions are nice because they are not just fabric that will flatten out, nor are they gels that can cause sweating and blisters. They seem to be a nice fabric-covered, silicone feeling pad. Really great! I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own!
Madison S.
Pittsburgh , PA
This product has helped me severely due to me being on my feet all day. I slide them into my shoes and I by the end of the day, my feet do not hurt as they used to. I would definitely recommend this product to others who work on their feet all day.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?