BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Mary P.
I like the idea for this product. I have a pair of heels that fit me loose because I have a skinny foot and it made my heels fit tighter with this product! I wish it had just a bit more of cushion but I love it!
Vivi O.
The
solution to all my problems when it comes to stumps, the comfort offered by
these pads is incredible, they are very soft and practical. The best thing of
all is that they are reusable!  It is very easy to use following the instructions on the packaging.
Jenna H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These worked pretty well to block against blisters and add a bit of cushion to my shoes. They didn't stay put so well so I wish they came with extra sticky backing or glue. That would allow for more than one use.
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, IN
I absolutely love these!! The help the balls of my feet stay pain free. I 100% recommend these. I wear these in heels and wedges. I use them at least 3 times a week. They never lose their support. I love them!!
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This works so well. I am so happy that it looks and feels like your shoes fit you. It is amazing and I love these. I would not use any thing else besides these they are so good. I got these free from Influenster
Jasmyn M.
Surgoinsville, TN
I have nearly flat feet so I have trouble wearing heels or wedges but after trying this i can wear whatever I want to. I never imagined wearing heels would be so comfortable. The only draw back is: they wear out moderately fast
Roxanna A.
They are comfortable but it does narrow the space inside the shoe.  It doesn't slide around and stays put.  I wear them in my boots and they provide more comfort wearing them for longer periods of time.
Rachel G.
I was so excited to receive this fancy feet product free in my vox box! I had a Ball to attend and am not one who fancys wearing heels, these were a life saver!! Couldnt have made it through the night w/o them!
Denise T.
oakland , CA
This is one great pad to have when using the perfect heals! They are really comfortable and you can buy them at Macys. They are affordable and great as well ! I would recommend it for anyone that wears heals !!!
Algrys R.
Orlando, FL
Oh GODDDDDDD I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! For real its perfect for me because i love high heels but hurts really really bad so this is for me and all the girls with the same problem, with this product not anymore in love
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?