BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Shianne S.
These cushions are awesome to get me through a long day or night. I love wearing heels but hate the constant pain that comes with wearing them. With these cushions I can last longer in my heels and be in less pain when I take them off. They're definitely a life saver.
Carrie S.
Cordova, TN
I got the product for free for testing purposes from influenster. They do help my feet from sliding forward more in my shoes which is extremely helpful, but don't provide as much padding on the ball of the foot to relieve any type of pain or pressure.
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
These cushions are nice because they are not just fabric that will flatten out, nor are they gels that can cause sweating and blisters. They seem to be a nice fabric-covered, silicone feeling pad. Really great! I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own!
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
These are the perfect cushion for
Them tired feet. You can wear then with your highest heels or flattest maryjanes. Keeps your feet from slipping out your shoes and give your feet a nice cushion feeling to prevent aching feet. A must in my collection.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Fancy feet are amazing! I have mine in a pair of wedges. They're so easy to put into your shoes and they provide comfort and support to keep you from slipping! I will totally out these on my list of things I need!
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
These added cushion to my heels right where I needed it and made my feet much happier throughout the day! I definitely recommend for those super cute heels that aren't as comfortable as you would like!
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love that these provide support and cushion in my shoes without adding bulk! So often shoe inserts pinch my toes and it doesn't actually help the situation at all. This is also an affordable price point for shoe inserts! Great for dress shoes and heels!
Allison D.
Rossford, OH
I've never worn inserts in my heels before, but now I think I could never go back! These are so comfortable and I wear them every time I wear my heels out. I would highly recommend them to anybody out there who is looking for an effective foot insert!
Kitty C.
I love these! I get frustrated that many shoes do not have any cushion or support in them but these are small enough to add just a little comfort into any shoe. I usually get sore on the fronts of my feet but with these, I'm able to walk a lot longer without trouble.
Kathy L.
Staten Island, NY
Product does just what it is designed to do. Works great with open and closed toe shoes. Wore all day with a pair of berms that usually bother me and the shoes didn't hurt at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time wearing heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?