BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Taylor C.
Lakeland, FL
I got these from my rosyvoxbox and I absolutely love them! I work 7-8 hours a day at work and they keep my feet super comfy and they're easy to use! Super affordable so I'll definitely purchase these in the future
Samantha F.
I received this from Influenster for reviewing purposes and all opinions are my own. I really think these did make a difference in my heels and would consider buying them myself because of how inexpensive they are.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I received these complimentary for testing purposes and I am glad I did! I have a favorite pair of sandals that I love, but my feet slip forward in causing pain in between my toes. But this helps stop the slipping!
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this product! Makes my feet feel comfortable all day long when paired with those shoes that are always uncomfortable but cute. This product was amazing and bonus I scored it free to sample fro
Influenster :)
Alicia R.
Pasadena, MD
I liked how these pads felt on my feet. They were very comfortable. I used for my first day at work (where I had to walk a lot). They are easy to use. The only downside for me is that they are hard to take of the shoes and it damaged a little bit the insole.
Lindsey F.
Sterrett, AL
I received these free in my rosy box from influenster and I have already gotten another pair! If you have a pair of heels you love but make your feet hurt try these! They are easy to apply and stay in place. They do not irritate your feet by rubbing! I will continue to use these on future shoes!
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These have worked really well for me so far! I got mine in my Rosy VoxBox for free on Influenster! I had a party to go to and it really helped my feet from being in pain! I was able to wear the heels for a longer time!
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
#contest @fancy.feet @influenster #myfancyfeet #gotitfree

These are amazing! I hate wearing heels normally, but I received these and tried them out and wow! I will re buy these over and over! Thank you influenster!
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This works so well. I am so happy that it looks and feels like your shoes fit you. It is amazing and I love these. I would not use any thing else besides these they are so good. I got these free from Influenster
Vivi O.
The
solution to all my problems when it comes to stumps, the comfort offered by
these pads is incredible, they are very soft and practical. The best thing of
all is that they are reusable!  It is very easy to use following the instructions on the packaging.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?