BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Dalashay W.
Pittsburgh , PA
Comfort is key! I'm a waitress and these really comforted my feet during my 8 hour shift! I like these better than any gel inserts I have used in the past. I really recommended this to anyone who is on their feet!
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this product! Makes my feet feel comfortable all day long when paired with those shoes that are always uncomfortable but cute. This product was amazing and bonus I scored it free to sample fro
Influenster :)
Samantha F.
I received this from Influenster for reviewing purposes and all opinions are my own. I really think these did make a difference in my heels and would consider buying them myself because of how inexpensive they are.
Taylor C.
Lakeland, FL
I got these from my rosyvoxbox and I absolutely love them! I work 7-8 hours a day at work and they keep my feet super comfy and they're easy to use! Super affordable so I'll definitely purchase these in the future
Lindsey F.
Sterrett, AL
I received these free in my rosy box from influenster and I have already gotten another pair! If you have a pair of heels you love but make your feet hurt try these! They are easy to apply and stay in place. They do not irritate your feet by rubbing! I will continue to use these on future shoes!
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These have worked really well for me so far! I got mine in my Rosy VoxBox for free on Influenster! I had a party to go to and it really helped my feet from being in pain! I was able to wear the heels for a longer time!
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I received these complimentary for testing purposes and I am glad I did! I have a favorite pair of sandals that I love, but my feet slip forward in causing pain in between my toes. But this helps stop the slipping!
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
#contest @fancy.feet @influenster #myfancyfeet #gotitfree

These are amazing! I hate wearing heels normally, but I received these and tried them out and wow! I will re buy these over and over! Thank you influenster!
Hellen F.
I love these insoles! They such low profile no one would know I'm wearing them and they give support and comfort without compromising the fit of the shoe. Thanks @influenster for sending me them for free to test out. I would totally recommend them!!
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This works so well. I am so happy that it looks and feels like your shoes fit you. It is amazing and I love these. I would not use any thing else besides these they are so good. I got these free from Influenster
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?