BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
These seem like a great idea, but the adhesive doesn't last that long and they start to slide around. They added a bit of comfort but I don't think I would purchase on my own.  I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
These make my flats for work so comfortable! Even after an 8 hr shift my feet are still comfortable. I was nervous that they were going to slide around in my shoes but they don't at all! I'm planning on buying another pair for a few more pairs of shoes!
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
I love using these foot petals by Fancy Feet. It held my feet stay on the ground all night while I dance the night away. They are reasonably priced and you can find these at Walmart or Target!

I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
I really didn't think this was necessary or if it would make a difference if I used it, but I was wrong they made my feet feel so much better. Especially when I was wearing heels, my wear time was so much longer.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kendall Y.
These work well and make heels more comfortable however they can only be used on close toed heels or else you can see them from the side and they kinda look odd. With the summer months coming up that's kind of a bummer, but they do serve their purpose !!
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
I got this in my RosyVoxBox and so excited to try it because my work requires me to stand from 4 to 8 hrs. This feels comfortable and fives support. The only thing I wish is that they should come in sizes, I have wide feet and i know some girls have too.
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
I was wowed at how effective this product truly is! I was skeptical of the increase in comfort they would provide when i received them complimentary from Influenster, but it totally surpassed my expectations. I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
These fancyfeet foot petals blew me away! I thought they looked flimsy but they sure showed me! They are easy to apply, they didn't move from where I placed them aaaand my feet didn't get weirdly sweaty in them. Definitely will be buying for more shoes.
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village, OH
I'm a huge comfort fan when it comes to footwear. So I always go for quality. I loved using this product to make my uncomfortable shoes more manageable. They made my toes a little squishy but I still love this product!
Grace O.
Fashionista Expert
i love these foot petals!! they make my favorite shoes way more comfortable, especially my 3 inch heel boots. they're super easy to use - totally met my expectations. i received these from influenster, but i would totally buy them again on my own. love!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?