Buy on Kohl's*
Erika L.
Jewett city, CT
I put these in my flats that I wear ALL the time and it's made a huge difference in the ball of my foot. I feel more supported and not like I'm walking on the ground

*i received this product from influenster complimentary for testing/review purposes
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
As a full time stay at home mom, I don't often get a chance to wear heels. When I do, they can be a bit rough on the balls of my feet and my toes. These cushions really make it more comfy and keep my feet from sliding forward, eliminating sore toes.
Jennifer G.
Cabot, AR
I received these free from @Influenster & Fancy Feet to try. They are so comfortable and work exactly like they are supposed to. They're aren't complicated to put in and have stayed put. I've been using them for a couple weeks now. Would recommend!
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
These are so comfortable and I don't even feel like I'm wearing heels. It keeps my feet from sliding forward and the colors help it easily blend into my shoes. I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster but all opinions are my own!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
this fancy feet ball of foot cushions are the best thing to put on when you are wearing heels to feel less paint when you are walking this fancy feet ball of foot chushions are so soft that are heaven to your feet i am very happy an satisfied with this product
Jennifer M.
I am really loving these footpedals they are very protective when wearing shoes that are not so comfortable. I would highly recommend these for anyone who wears heels or any other type of shoe that uncomfortable I would definitely get these again.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were a great item to try from my Influenster voxbox for complementary testing purposes. Super comfortable. I wore them with my flats because I had to go to a funeral viewing and was on my feet all day. They kept my feet from getting fatigued.
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these things! Slipped them in a pair of my high heels and they kept my feet comfy and stopped them from sliding around all day. Light and small enough to not crowd my feet, I'll definitely be using these in tons of shoes this spring and summer!
Katie P.
Durham, NC
These inserts were included free for testing purposes in my rosy vox box. After trying them out in my favorite pair of booties, I can truly say that I love them. They make them so much more comfortable to wear and my feet don't slide nearly as much.
Maggy P.
alegra tu caminar con estas maravillosas plantillas especiales para proteger  el arco del pie al utilizar calzado que maltrata tus pies, ideal para sandalias altas, botines o cualquier calzado que lo amerite, es incomparable con algo parecido en el mercado, las recomiendo.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?