BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jay M.
I just used these cushions in my heels for my fashion show yesterday and they absolutely helped me so much! They're so comfortable and soft and do not make my feet slide! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Maria C.
Recently tried this product complimentary from Influenster, and I have to say I love them. I applied them to a new pair of black booties, and just so I could see the differences I left one without it and applied one to the other shoe and you just feel that it was doing its job!!
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I received these complimentary for testing purposes and I am glad I did! I have a favorite pair of sandals that I love, but my feet slip forward in causing pain in between my toes. But this helps stop the slipping!
Alicia R.
Pasadena, MD
I liked how these pads felt on my feet. They were very comfortable. I used for my first day at work (where I had to walk a lot). They are easy to use. The only downside for me is that they are hard to take of the shoes and it damaged a little bit the insole.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These pads are a DREAM! I have server foot and ankle problems. so any extra cushion for my feet is appreciated! I received mine free from influenster and i love them. they stay in place. I couldn't ask for uh more.
Gabrielle K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
These are awesome! Not only are they super comfortable, but they stick easily! I've never used foot cushions before, but I would definitely buy these! I will be using them for prom as well so I can dance the night away! #gotthemforfree
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this product! Makes my feet feel comfortable all day long when paired with those shoes that are always uncomfortable but cute. This product was amazing and bonus I scored it free to sample fro
Influenster :)
Samantha F.
I received this from Influenster for reviewing purposes and all opinions are my own. I really think these did make a difference in my heels and would consider buying them myself because of how inexpensive they are.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Got these in my rosy box box and they are perfect! I have a pair of shoes that I got on a great sale, but they're alittle too big. These insoles help with the sizing and make them extra comfortable. Would recommend!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Got these in my Rosy VoxBox and been wearing them in my work shoes just for extra cushion. I love them..I'm on my feet all day since I work retail and my feet are thanking me. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?