BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Grace O.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i love these foot petals!! they make my favorite shoes way more comfortable, especially my 3 inch heel boots. they're super easy to use - totally met my expectations. i received these from influenster, but i would totally buy them again on my own. love!
Shianne S.
These cushions are awesome to get me through a long day or night. I love wearing heels but hate the constant pain that comes with wearing them. With these cushions I can last longer in my heels and be in less pain when I take them off. They're definitely a life saver.
Alexis S.
Hurricane , WV
These are AWESOME!! I wear them with my favorite black heels that always tend to hurt my feet, but of course I push through! Lol. Anyways these deft relieve some of the pressure the shoes put on my feet and work wonders! I will definitely be buying more.
Najah R.
Louisa, VA
When using fancy feet ur feet feel so much better especially when ur wearing heels. You can wear heels without getting blisters and you can walk in heels longer than you usually do. Fancy feet gives you so much comfort and I would totally recommend.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I feel that these made my heels sweat BUT I was comfortable in my flats all day. My feet sweat anyway in flats so it wasn't anything that wasn't too uncomfortable.
Kimberly C.
Washington, MI
Honestly, if you struggle with very sensitive skin where every bottom of your foot hurts, THIS IS A MUST FOR YOU! It's so comfortable and sometimes you don't even know it is there. Another pro about this is that no one can see it since it's on the bottom
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village, OH
I'm a huge comfort fan when it comes to footwear. So I always go for quality. I loved using this product to make my uncomfortable shoes more manageable. They made my toes a little squishy but I still love this product!
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
These make my flats for work so comfortable! Even after an 8 hr shift my feet are still comfortable. I was nervous that they were going to slide around in my shoes but they don't at all! I'm planning on buying another pair for a few more pairs of shoes!
Julia G.
Oak Park , IL
What on earth! When I got this in my box I was not expecting much from this, wasn't even gonna try them, but went out the other night and decided to put them on, if they were not great I could just take them off, well I forgot I was even wearing heels!!
Tasha W.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love these wear flats a lot for work and I notices I felt aches at the end of the day...I tried these fancy feet cushions they were soo comfortable! I would definitely recommend them to other ladies. I'm going to try them with my heels soon.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?