BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tasha W.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love these wear flats a lot for work and I notices I felt aches at the end of the day...I tried these fancy feet cushions they were soo comfortable! I would definitely recommend them to other ladies. I'm going to try them with my heels soon.
wendy l.
The cushion does exactly what it's supposed to. It gives comfort but also prevents the foot from sliding forward. The cushion gel stays in place and you don't have to worry about it moving around. I do have to say these work way better with heels than flats.
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
These fancyfeet foot petals blew me away! I thought they looked flimsy but they sure showed me! They are easy to apply, they didn't move from where I placed them aaaand my feet didn't get weirdly sweaty in them. Definitely will be buying for more shoes.
Francesca V.
I received these complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I love these so much! They so soft and discreet and you can wear them in flats or heels and your feet won't be achy and sore by the end of the night! For only 5 bucks!! Can't beat it
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I feel that these made my heels sweat BUT I was comfortable in my flats all day. My feet sweat anyway in flats so it wasn't anything that wasn't too uncomfortable.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I LOVE heels (i'm only 5'0" so they're essential to my life) and these bad boys save me. I have really flat feet so spending the day in heels can be tiresome but these make it more comfortable and allow me to rock my heels with just a little more sass!
Shianne S.
These cushions are awesome to get me through a long day or night. I love wearing heels but hate the constant pain that comes with wearing them. With these cushions I can last longer in my heels and be in less pain when I take them off. They're definitely a life saver.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
How did it never occur to me to put squishy things in my incredibly uncomfortable shoes? Seriously. It's just a bit of extra padding at the ball of the foot and it makes a world of difference.
They stay in place, so no bunching up at your toes.
Najah R.
Louisa, VA
When using fancy feet ur feet feel so much better especially when ur wearing heels. You can wear heels without getting blisters and you can walk in heels longer than you usually do. Fancy feet gives you so much comfort and I would totally recommend.
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
These seem like a great idea, but the adhesive doesn't last that long and they start to slide around. They added a bit of comfort but I don't think I would purchase on my own.  I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?