BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
I love using these foot petals by Fancy Feet. It held my feet stay on the ground all night while I dance the night away. They are reasonably priced and you can find these at Walmart or Target!

I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Kimberly C.
Washington, MI
Honestly, if you struggle with very sensitive skin where every bottom of your foot hurts, THIS IS A MUST FOR YOU! It's so comfortable and sometimes you don't even know it is there. Another pro about this is that no one can see it since it's on the bottom
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
These fancyfeet foot petals blew me away! I thought they looked flimsy but they sure showed me! They are easy to apply, they didn't move from where I placed them aaaand my feet didn't get weirdly sweaty in them. Definitely will be buying for more shoes.
Najah R.
Louisa, VA
When using fancy feet ur feet feel so much better especially when ur wearing heels. You can wear heels without getting blisters and you can walk in heels longer than you usually do. Fancy feet gives you so much comfort and I would totally recommend.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I feel that these made my heels sweat BUT I was comfortable in my flats all day. My feet sweat anyway in flats so it wasn't anything that wasn't too uncomfortable.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I LOVE heels (i'm only 5'0" so they're essential to my life) and these bad boys save me. I have really flat feet so spending the day in heels can be tiresome but these make it more comfortable and allow me to rock my heels with just a little more sass!
Julia G.
Oak Park , IL
What on earth! When I got this in my box I was not expecting much from this, wasn't even gonna try them, but went out the other night and decided to put them on, if they were not great I could just take them off, well I forgot I was even wearing heels!!
Francesca V.
I received these complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I love these so much! They so soft and discreet and you can wear them in flats or heels and your feet won't be achy and sore by the end of the night! For only 5 bucks!! Can't beat it
Shianne S.
These cushions are awesome to get me through a long day or night. I love wearing heels but hate the constant pain that comes with wearing them. With these cushions I can last longer in my heels and be in less pain when I take them off. They're definitely a life saver.
Kendall Y.
These work well and make heels more comfortable however they can only be used on close toed heels or else you can see them from the side and they kinda look odd. With the summer months coming up that's kind of a bummer, but they do serve their purpose !!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?