BY FOOT PETALS

april s.
Sherwood, AR
I love my fancy feet inserts so much they help so much with my feet also they are super comfy and soft. I use them all the time for work and when I wear heels. They are pretty inexpensive too. Really recommend them!!
Maria Paula C.
Los usé ayer la mayor parte del día con unos tacones que realmente me mataron a que son grandes que pude usarlos siempre les recomiendo que alivian el malestar mucha veces que sudar un poco y que es la única cosa que observo, pero los amo jaja
Gabby M.
Bono, AR
I received a sample for free of this product and I really didn't expect good results but these really exceeded my expectations and work really good for my flats that have no padding. I would recommend this to others
Jay M.
I just used these cushions in my heels for my fashion show yesterday and they absolutely helped me so much! They're so comfortable and soft and do not make my feet slide! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Nailil I.
KATY, TX
I had never really tried a product like this before but I have to say that it really did make my shoes more comfortable! I'll be investing in more for a few other shoes that are my favorites but not very comfortable!
Ashley P.
Brentwood, NY
They are really soft and not slippery at all! These are perfect for heels or sneakers, any shoe! They are great for heels cause they keep your feet from sliding forward! I would definitely buy another pair of these!
Mari A.
Texarkana, TX
I have some heels that I wear a lot for presentations and interviews and I get like my toes were always sticking out of the little opening on the front. After wearing these pads I didn't have that problem! Love this!
Yalancia P.
Merrillville, IN
These feel very comfortable!! They do not slide down into your heels or have your feet sliding down into your footwear. They are very affordable I use them throughout the week and was very impressed by this product !
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
I work in an office and wear heels most of the time. I'm constantly walking around to the printer, other departments etc. These insoles made my shoes more comfortable.
Erica P.
Longwood, FL
Comfy feet all day long thanks to this amazing product! These are awesome for heels or flats and provide comfort all day long for each and every where! Easy to place within your shoes and are long lasting over time. Couldn't ask for a better product to keep the ball of my feet happy and comfortable!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back