BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Eliangy R.
This is one of the BEST inventions for us the shoe lovers. With this product I can spend my day at work in my shoes without worrying about dying at the end of the day. They are really easy to use and also inexpensive. One of the MUST haves for us! 5 Stars!
Calle F.
Athens, OH
I love love love these. I've been using these for years because I am a performer and my heels need to be able to stay on my feet and feel comfortable for long periods of times and these do just that! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has to be on their feet for long periods of time!
Veronica S.
Miami Shores, FL
I received this in a voxbox, and I fell I. Love with this product. I used them on a pair of heels that are rather high and usually always kill the bottom of my feet. After a night out of dancing, this was a total game changer. I am definitely buying again.
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
i absolutely love this product, i recently went away on vacation and i brought these with me and they really did save my life. i was able to go hiking with these. these are so much better then other products that i have tried. i will be being more of these
Taylor K.
Fargo, ND
These are a good product to have. I wouldn't say that I would use them in every shoe that I wear, but for uncomfortable heels I think they are beneficial. I would definitely buy a pair (since Influenster sent me mine) to put in an additional pair of shoes!
April L.
Comfortable, makes my heels feel 10x better. I never purchased sole cushion so I can't compare to other products but I can provide my satisfaction using this product. Definitely recommend to others, Thanx for my complimentary cushion soles from Fancy.feet
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. Such a great product! Very comfortable on my feet and adorable to buy! They definitely help - especially for events like weddings/work where I know I'll be in heels for long time!
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
Perfect for my favorite pair of heels! I can leave for a night out with my girlfriends and not feel like going home at 10pm! These foot petals are heaven on my feet, and now all of my girlfriends use them too. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Alexis S.
Hurricane , WV
These are AWESOME!! I wear them with my favorite black heels that always tend to hurt my feet, but of course I push through! Lol. Anyways these deft relieve some of the pressure the shoes put on my feet and work wonders! I will definitely be buying more.
Cecilia C.
Happy valley , OR
I received these for free in my rosy box box and i used them when I went out one night and wore heels! Let me tell you, these babies saved my feet! I would recommend this to everyone I know who struggles with having achey feet after a night out in heels!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?