BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Liz G.
Mcminnville, OR
I love this product!! Working in the office field your feet get tired of delivering paperwork and walking in heels! This is a great solution to tired feet!! I wear the everytime I wear heels!! My feet feel much better
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I received this complimentary for testing purposes and as far as as shoe inserts go, I'd say this product is average. However, having said that, I don't think it's a bad product. They have good shock absorption and are comfortable. I also like the adhesive backing. I have naturally flat feet and I also have one of those sizes where I'm neither a 7 nor a 6 but can't always find a 6 1/2, so this serves dual purposes. The nude color also enables them to blend in or at least be less visible. For the price point, they're a reasonable purchase. However, as someone else noted, the fact that they have an adhesive backing makes them more of a single use product and more difficult to transfer to other shoes.
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are the absolute best for date night. You know, when you want to show off those new stilettos you just bought, but you don't want to regret trying to be cute the rest of the night lol! These get an A in my book!
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Received this item complimentary of Influenster for my honest opinion. Not a great product at all. They kept moving in my heels, gave no support and the ball of my foot still hurt. Pointless. I did better without them.
Brianna G.
Got these for free in the rosy voxbox from Influenster. I'm impressed with how discreet the cushions are. I just wish they were a little squishier or thicker to help relieve the tension more. Still an awesome product.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received this in my rosy vox box for free for testing purposes from Influenster and I love them because I have super flat feet and it gives me some cushion in heels when I have to wear them for a long period of time.
Taylor R.
These definitely helped to keep my feet nice and comfortable during work. They help to make my most unbearable shoes wearable. I do prefer the gel insoles which is why am giving it four stars. But these are fantastic!
Savannah S.
Arcadia , CA
Every woman with heels needs this, a great cushion for those heels that are a little too firm on the feet and keep ur toes from slipping. They are inexpensive even though I got to try a pair for free, I will definitely purchase again.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
These are by far the best insoles I have used for my heels! I even wore them with flats once! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions were out of this world comfort and support!! I love them and highly recommend!
Mari A.
Texarkana, TX
I have some heels that I wear a lot for presentations and interviews and I get like my toes were always sticking out of the little opening on the front. After wearing these pads I didn't have that problem! Love this!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?