BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brittney M.
Oxnard, CA
Great product for a little time I wouldn't recommend walking in heels for a longer period with the pad or without your feet will still hurt no matter what other then that it's good to use for those heels that hurt after a little time in them
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
i absolutely love this product, i recently went away on vacation and i brought these with me and they really did save my life. i was able to go hiking with these. these are so much better then other products that i have tried. i will be being more of these
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
Perfect for my favorite pair of heels! I can leave for a night out with my girlfriends and not feel like going home at 10pm! These foot petals are heaven on my feet, and now all of my girlfriends use them too. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Elizabeth Z.
I have bought these in the past for my work shoes and Influenster recently sent me these for free to try! It made me remember how amazing these are for a working woman. If you are on your feet all day this are so cushiony and give you a little more support!
Taylor K.
Fargo, ND
These are a good product to have. I wouldn't say that I would use them in every shoe that I wear, but for uncomfortable heels I think they are beneficial. I would definitely buy a pair (since Influenster sent me mine) to put in an additional pair of shoes!
Kayla K.
Received this product complimentary from Influenster and overall they were decent. They were comfortable and easy to apply to my shoes, but the only issue I had was the tape on the bottom wouldn't stick and the pads would move around and made my experience a little uncomfortable
Megan P.
Phoenixville, PA
Because I have flat feet, I live in insoles. Even in my sneakers I'm always adding them. These are perfect for my heels because they're not in view. They're super comfy and easy to attach to the shoe. Plus you can move them from shoe to shoe. Definitely a must have!
Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
I just got new shoes from Lulu's and they were a little on the hard side 😭 LUCKILY I got these in the rosy voxbox for FREE right before I got my shoes! These work perfectly! I've been wearing my shoes around to break them in and these have saved my feet. I'm a teacher so I'm on my feet constantly and it's so hard to find comfy, cute shoes and I will definitely be buying some of these.
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
I got this in my RosyVoxBox and so excited to try it because my work requires me to stand from 4 to 8 hrs. This feels comfortable and fives support. The only thing I wish is that they should come in sizes, I have wide feet and i know some girls have too.
wendy l.
The cushion does exactly what it's supposed to. It gives comfort but also prevents the foot from sliding forward. The cushion gel stays in place and you don't have to worry about it moving around. I do have to say these work way better with heels than flats.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?