BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Taylor K.
Fargo, ND
These are a good product to have. I wouldn't say that I would use them in every shoe that I wear, but for uncomfortable heels I think they are beneficial. I would definitely buy a pair (since Influenster sent me mine) to put in an additional pair of shoes!
Veronica S.
Miami Shores, FL
I received this in a voxbox, and I fell I. Love with this product. I used them on a pair of heels that are rather high and usually always kill the bottom of my feet. After a night out of dancing, this was a total game changer. I am definitely buying again.
Kayla K.
Received this product complimentary from Influenster and overall they were decent. They were comfortable and easy to apply to my shoes, but the only issue I had was the tape on the bottom wouldn't stick and the pads would move around and made my experience a little uncomfortable
Calle F.
Athens, OH
I love love love these. I've been using these for years because I am a performer and my heels need to be able to stay on my feet and feel comfortable for long periods of times and these do just that! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has to be on their feet for long periods of time!
April L.
Comfortable, makes my heels feel 10x better. I never purchased sole cushion so I can't compare to other products but I can provide my satisfaction using this product. Definitely recommend to others, Thanx for my complimentary cushion soles from Fancy.feet
Irene B.
Got me through a long night in super high heels! Got it for free from the rosy vox box:)) helped me survive a night out dancing! Love them! Want to try them with pointed toe heels now cause the heels I wore still had a platform that makes them more comfy.
Elizabeth Z.
I have bought these in the past for my work shoes and Influenster recently sent me these for free to try! It made me remember how amazing these are for a working woman. If you are on your feet all day this are so cushiony and give you a little more support!
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
Perfect for my favorite pair of heels! I can leave for a night out with my girlfriends and not feel like going home at 10pm! These foot petals are heaven on my feet, and now all of my girlfriends use them too. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Brittney M.
Oxnard, CA
Great product for a little time I wouldn't recommend walking in heels for a longer period with the pad or without your feet will still hurt no matter what other then that it's good to use for those heels that hurt after a little time in them
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I really liked them, I used them in a closed toe heel for a weeding and they worked great. Definitely made the heel more tolerable. I would recommend these to others.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?