BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Eliangy R.
This is one of the BEST inventions for us the shoe lovers. With this product I can spend my day at work in my shoes without worrying about dying at the end of the day. They are really easy to use and also inexpensive. One of the MUST haves for us! 5 Stars!
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. Such a great product! Very comfortable on my feet and adorable to buy! They definitely help - especially for events like weddings/work where I know I'll be in heels for long time!
Taylor K.
Fargo, ND
These are a good product to have. I wouldn't say that I would use them in every shoe that I wear, but for uncomfortable heels I think they are beneficial. I would definitely buy a pair (since Influenster sent me mine) to put in an additional pair of shoes!
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are great at making your nice shoes feel nice. Super thin and fits well even with open toes. Visually you can't see them but you can definitely feel the little cushion. Product was received compliments of Influenster and fancy feet for review purposes.
Irene B.
Got me through a long night in super high heels! Got it for free from the rosy vox box:)) helped me survive a night out dancing! Love them! Want to try them with pointed toe heels now cause the heels I wore still had a platform that makes them more comfy.
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
i absolutely love this product, i recently went away on vacation and i brought these with me and they really did save my life. i was able to go hiking with these. these are so much better then other products that i have tried. i will be being more of these
Megan P.
Phoenixville, PA
Because I have flat feet, I live in insoles. Even in my sneakers I'm always adding them. These are perfect for my heels because they're not in view. They're super comfy and easy to attach to the shoe. Plus you can move them from shoe to shoe. Definitely a must have!
Calle F.
Athens, OH
I love love love these. I've been using these for years because I am a performer and my heels need to be able to stay on my feet and feel comfortable for long periods of times and these do just that! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has to be on their feet for long periods of time!
Veronica S.
Miami Shores, FL
I received this in a voxbox, and I fell I. Love with this product. I used them on a pair of heels that are rather high and usually always kill the bottom of my feet. After a night out of dancing, this was a total game changer. I am definitely buying again.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I really liked them, I used them in a closed toe heel for a weeding and they worked great. Definitely made the heel more tolerable. I would recommend these to others.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?