BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this product for testing purposes and I'm obsessed with it! I don't wear heels too often, so when I do, my feet are always in agony. With these inserts, my feet no longer hurt. They're soft and cushioning, and I'll definitely purchase more of them.
Olivia S.
collegeville, PA
I love how these can make my worst heels feel good! I actually have bought them for most of my heels. If I don't wear them, I can feel a huge difference. I think they are pretty affordable and easy to find in stores like Target and drugstores. Will buy again!
Carlotta M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I haven't got to actually try these out yet but I'm SUPER Excited to! I am a florist so I'm pretty much on my feet all day long, these look like they would be a great extra support for my heels and feet along with my daily shoes I wear! Can't wait to try them!
Macy K.
I received this product completely free for testing purposes in my rosy voxbox. I am sooo happy with the results, they made my most favorite/uncomfortable wedges so comfy and I am able to wear them all night long!!! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I've never really been into using insoles for my feet, but when I wear heels I feel like it's necessary because my feet start to hurt so much. These are actually pretty good, I've used some Dr. Scholls before and it wasn't my favorite but these are worth it!
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
After having babies, I find heels very uncomfortable and they hurt my feet. I put these cushions in my favorite heels and they really helped to cushion and distribute the weight of my foot. I received this product for free in return for an honest review.
Mei L.
These cushions make life so easy whether it be work shoes or heels! They are really easy to insert in any shoe and they alleviate the stress on your feet. Overall definitely give them a try if you have foot pain due to your shoes, because they'll really help!
Brittany V.
I always thought these were weird or that they'd be uncomfortable, but I received them from Influenster in a VoxBox and I love them!! I wore them this past weekend at a party and my feet didn't start cramping/hurting like they usually do. I recommend these!!!
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
I love protecting my feet from every day wear and tear of shoes, these are perfect for doing just that! i use them in my daily walking shoes and they live up to the hype. they are totally affordable and make a huge difference! i would buy these again for sure.
Avery J.
Rome, NY
Fancy feet are so amazing for my favorite booties that killed my feet after wearing them for barely ten minutes!! So far I've only used them once but they totally made a difference. I'm definitely going to buy more!!! Thanks for the free sample Influenster:)
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?