BY FOOT PETALS

Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
It was so hard to find a great cushions for my feets they have them feeling like im walking on air they are the best i have tried and i highly recommend i was given them as a complimentary product to test from @influenster
Stacy S.
Rochester, NY
I put these in a pair of booties and they made they so comfortable. You can't feel the bump of the insert, which was my concern. I would definitely buy these again for a pair of shoes that needed a little extra cushion!
Yenny T.
plainville,MA
I got it as a complementary in my RosyVoxBox , they are super soft and affordable , they are perfect to wear with heels and boots . You can't detect them if you are wearing a shoe that shows your toes because of the color
Liz P.
I received these in the rosy vox box and I love them!! I don't find myself wearing heels often because they are so uncomfortable but when I wore these in my heels I had no issue wearing them for the whole night!!! Love!
Lisa P.
I'm not one for wearing heels, so when I do, my feet usually hurt so much! These definitely help relive some of the pressure on the ball of the foot. I'm glad to have gotten these to try out and would recommend them to my friends!
Eva K.
Sparta, MI
I used these while in Europe, and they saved my howling feet. I had a muscle strain and using these helped for me to walk properly and get around. They are definitely affordable, and if mine ever wear out, I would buy them again. I was given these for an honest review from Fancy Feet, through Influenster.
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
I don't really think this product is worth the price tag. I was sent this product in my rosy voxbox but I unfortunately I do not have much need for a product like this. I would recommend this is you frequently wear heels
Emily v.
Omg this product is amazing!!!! I was so happy to get this complementary in my voxbox! I have sore feet all the time and this product definitely works great! I will be buying more products from fancy feet in the future!
Stephanie J.
While these do offer relief from slipping and sliding, which happens a lot to me in open-toed shoes, they don't necessarily make the shoes more comfortable or easier to walking / wear. Definitely try them in heels to help your toes stay put, but don't expect them to make your 6 inch heels feel like slippers.
Aisha I.
Arlington, VA
I was expecting these to be slightly more comfortable than they actually are. Unfortunately I walk around in my heels all day for work and while these helped to alleviate the pain a little, I might have to get thicker cushions that can really take that much standing.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's