BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brianna R.
Chicago , IL
These foot cushions are wonderful for those cute shoes that pain you to wear. They make walking around less strenuous on your feet and keep you out and about for longer! The cushions fit perfectly in my shoes and didn't change the fit of my shoe at all!
Ashley H.
your favorite shoe slipping off as you walk ? how about that uncomfortable hold on your heel , well this fixes it all ! it provides structure for your heel and lets it relax and be in perfect shape to walk perfect again . go buy em!!! they will be perfect
Carmay C.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster and I absolutely love this this product. It keeps my feet from sliding and gives me comfort for extra long wear. I love them!
Theresa U.
A lot of my heels hurt the balls of my feet so I was excited to try these! They made my shoes comfy but not for as long as I had hoped for. I might buy another fancy feet product again, but maybe a full length shoe one. I received these free for testing purposes
Kristen W.
These helped make my favorite shoes more manageable to wear 6+ ho urs!!! It's not noticeable but adds just the right amount of cushion!!!#
I received these free for review!!! Def a blessing to have imo!!!
Silvia B.
Son muy delgadas, de manera que se adaptan perfectamente a cualquier zapato, por ajustado que sea. Caminando con ellos me he sentido cómoda y mi pie iba acolchado. Me llegaron a casa cortesía de Influenster, y por el momento estoy satisfecha con el resultado.
Candice M.
Midvale, UT
Love these! I have always struggled with the problem of my heels slipping out of my shoes, especially when wearing high heels. I've tried so many different things and nothing worked until i discovered these! They keep my feet from sliding forward and keep the heels in place. Not to mention the extra cushion and support that every girl needs for a night out!
Melissa C.
So great! Used this when I went out for the night with my stilettos and my feet were so much more comfortable for the whole night then without on my uncomfy shoes. I need more for all of my shoes. I've used Aldo's product and this one is much more of a cushion
Ashley M.
GREENWOOD, SC
I've never actually used a product like fancyfeet foot petals until I received them complimentary in my #rosyvoxbox this month. They provide comfort and non slip for long days on your feet. As an educator who is constantly on my feet, I definitely recommend!
Hannah D.
East Hampton, NY
I need more of these! I actually like wearing heels now. I use them about 3 days a week when I go out or for work. You can get this at super convenient stores. I would recommend these to my friends and family who wear heels most of the week. Super effective!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?