BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
Fancy feet was actually the perfect solution to my cute booties that killed my feet. They offered a nice cushion. I would say that they are a little bit wide so not all shoes would fit the foot cushions. Regardless, I loved my complimentary fancy feet insoles!
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
I love protecting my feet from every day wear and tear of shoes, these are perfect for doing just that! i use them in my daily walking shoes and they live up to the hype. they are totally affordable and make a huge difference! i would buy these again for sure.
Ashley M.
GREENWOOD, SC
I've never actually used a product like fancyfeet foot petals until I received them complimentary in my #rosyvoxbox this month. They provide comfort and non slip for long days on your feet. As an educator who is constantly on my feet, I definitely recommend!
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
While I love the idea of added cushion for the balls of my feet, I wish these offered a little more cushioning. After wearing for a while the cushion squishes down and doesn't really seem to help as much.
Olivia S.
collegeville, PA
I love how these can make my worst heels feel good! I actually have bought them for most of my heels. If I don't wear them, I can feel a huge difference. I think they are pretty affordable and easy to find in stores like Target and drugstores. Will buy again!
Brittany V.
I always thought these were weird or that they'd be uncomfortable, but I received them from Influenster in a VoxBox and I love them!! I wore them this past weekend at a party and my feet didn't start cramping/hurting like they usually do. I recommend these!!!
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
These were great for the cushion I needed in my heels! Usually I am between a size 7.5/8 and always go with 8 for some room and these helped with that extra room I had and for my feet not to move forward so much! Received this complimentary from Influenster!
Ashley H.
your favorite shoe slipping off as you walk ? how about that uncomfortable hold on your heel , well this fixes it all ! it provides structure for your heel and lets it relax and be in perfect shape to walk perfect again . go buy em!!! they will be perfect
Carmay C.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster and I absolutely love this this product. It keeps my feet from sliding and gives me comfort for extra long wear. I love them!
Christina L.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. I loved using them with my high heels. Makes everything so much comfy and I get not blisters at the end of the night. I'm going to be purchasing more for my other shoes. I received this product for free from influenster.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?