BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love these foot cushions for extra cushioning in my shoes. Not only does it help keep my feet from sliding when my heels are a little too big, but they give extra cushioning to the balls of my feet. Definitely need these for all my heels to make them more comfortable!
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
These were great for the cushion I needed in my heels! Usually I am between a size 7.5/8 and always go with 8 for some room and these helped with that extra room I had and for my feet not to move forward so much! Received this complimentary from Influenster!
Ivelina V.
Franklin park, IL
Love how I can use it in different shoes, from flats to heels to boots, not only how it suggests. It's very affordable And easy to use. I love to use it every day or every other week. I would recommended it to others.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Hannah D.
East Hampton, NY
I need more of these! I actually like wearing heels now. I use them about 3 days a week when I go out or for work. You can get this at super convenient stores. I would recommend these to my friends and family who wear heels most of the week. Super effective!
Candice M.
Midvale, UT
Love these! I have always struggled with the problem of my heels slipping out of my shoes, especially when wearing high heels. I've tried so many different things and nothing worked until i discovered these! They keep my feet from sliding forward and keep the heels in place. Not to mention the extra cushion and support that every girl needs for a night out!
Ashley M.
Greenwood, SC
I've never actually used a product like fancyfeet foot petals until I received them complimentary in my #rosyvoxbox this month. They provide comfort and non slip for long days on your feet. As an educator who is constantly on my feet, I definitely recommend!
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
Love these! I have been looking for something to make heels comfier to wear for longer time periods, and these do the trick! The balls of my feet are so much happier - no more pain! Very happy with this product and would like to add a pair to all of my shoes.
Carlotta M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I haven't got to actually try these out yet but I'm SUPER Excited to! I am a florist so I'm pretty much on my feet all day long, these look like they would be a great extra support for my heels and feet along with my daily shoes I wear! Can't wait to try them!
Silvia B.
Son muy delgadas, de manera que se adaptan perfectamente a cualquier zapato, por ajustado que sea. Caminando con ellos me he sentido cómoda y mi pie iba acolchado. Me llegaron a casa cortesía de Influenster, y por el momento estoy satisfecha con el resultado.
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
Fancy feet was actually the perfect solution to my cute booties that killed my feet. They offered a nice cushion. I would say that they are a little bit wide so not all shoes would fit the foot cushions. Regardless, I loved my complimentary fancy feet insoles!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?