BY FOOT PETALS

Elizabeth B.
Birmingham, AL
I received these ball of foot pads just in time for wearing them in a new pair of high heeled wedges They make them so very wearable whether I'm going to brunch or a wedding. Will definitely buy more pairs for other shoes.
Maylen N.
West New York, NJ
I really liked it. This product was received free by Influenster. I am using them for heels, and yes they work well, I do not hurt so much the sole of the foot. I wish it was a bit more alconchada but it really works well.
Celia DO80Q111286N A.
Comodas aguantan un monton me encantan, son gratis tambn que mas jajajja pero son muy buenas si vas a ir con sapatos con plataformas que hacen doles mucho las plantas de los,pies y si vas a estar parado tanto tiempo igual.
Alexis C.
Salisbury, MD
I really like this product! When I used them with my heels, my feet didn't slide forward at all which was great! Only thing is there was very little adhesive on the bottom. I would definitely recommend this product to other people as well!
Jennifer G.
I love to wear hills and after couple of hours at work. My feet would just hurt like crazy. But when I tried these for the first time, I felt like it made a huge difference. I make my shoes feel more comfortable and easy to walk on. I think I would get an extra pair because I will use them a lot.
Lynette I.
Port St Lucie, FL
These little cushions are great!! Definitely worth the purchase especially if you wear heals. They will hold you off in until you get home. Thanks for the free cushions fancy feet! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Ty C.
Dover, DE
I got a pair of heels for Christmas that I've only wore once because they hurt my feet so bad and when Influenster sent me these for free I had to try them! They helped my feet so much! Now I'm finally able to wear my new heels!!!
Danielle B.
Newark, NJ
I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox complimentary and it was such an amazing product. My feet felt great in my shoes, they didn't slide, this product is definitely a 10/10 would recommend. If you get a chance, try it
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
From ow to wow! These helped on a recent ladies night out. I hadn't been able to wear these heels for a while. I would like these if they were a bit more cushioned and if the adhesive were more heavy duty.

Overall pleased.
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
These were perfect for a weeding I just attended. As soon as I put them on I could tell I would NOT be complaijing at all that night. Not only are they SO EASY to apply, but the cushion and texture if the pads are perfect.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's