BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
These were great for the cushion I needed in my heels! Usually I am between a size 7.5/8 and always go with 8 for some room and these helped with that extra room I had and for my feet not to move forward so much! Received this complimentary from Influenster!
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I've never really been into using insoles for my feet, but when I wear heels I feel like it's necessary because my feet start to hurt so much. These are actually pretty good, I've used some Dr. Scholls before and it wasn't my favorite but these are worth it!
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
Love these! I have been looking for something to make heels comfier to wear for longer time periods, and these do the trick! The balls of my feet are so much happier - no more pain! Very happy with this product and would like to add a pair to all of my shoes.
Ivelina V.
Franklin park, IL
Love how I can use it in different shoes, from flats to heels to boots, not only how it suggests. It's very affordable And easy to use. I love to use it every day or every other week. I would recommended it to others.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Sasha D.
Never thought to try a product like this before, but glad I did! Now the pretty but uncomfortable heels that have been hiding in the back of my closet can come out and play! Preventing the slipping of the ball of the foot does a lot more than you would think!
Avery J.
Rome, NY
Fancy feet are so amazing for my favorite booties that killed my feet after wearing them for barely ten minutes!! So far I've only used them once but they totally made a difference. I'm definitely going to buy more!!! Thanks for the free sample Influenster:)
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this product for testing purposes and I'm obsessed with it! I don't wear heels too often, so when I do, my feet are always in agony. With these inserts, my feet no longer hurt. They're soft and cushioning, and I'll definitely purchase more of them.
Carli V.
Im so glad I got these in my vox box! They have transformed my (favorite) uncomfortable high heel boots and saved my sore feet. I only wish I had a pair for all my shoes, they fit in easy and stay put all day. Would definitely recommend to someone with heels!
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
Fancy feet was actually the perfect solution to my cute booties that killed my feet. They offered a nice cushion. I would say that they are a little bit wide so not all shoes would fit the foot cushions. Regardless, I loved my complimentary fancy feet insoles!
Kristen W.
These helped make my favorite shoes more manageable to wear 6+ ho urs!!! It's not noticeable but adds just the right amount of cushion!!!#
I received these free for review!!! Def a blessing to have imo!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?