BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this product for testing purposes and I'm obsessed with it! I don't wear heels too often, so when I do, my feet are always in agony. With these inserts, my feet no longer hurt. They're soft and cushioning, and I'll definitely purchase more of them.
Brianna R.
These foot cushions are wonderful for those cute shoes that pain you to wear. They make walking around less strenuous on your feet and keep you out and about for longer! The cushions fit perfectly in my shoes and didn't change the fit of my shoe at all!
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I've never really been into using insoles for my feet, but when I wear heels I feel like it's necessary because my feet start to hurt so much. These are actually pretty good, I've used some Dr. Scholls before and it wasn't my favorite but these are worth it!
Macy K.
I received this product completely free for testing purposes in my rosy voxbox. I am sooo happy with the results, they made my most favorite/uncomfortable wedges so comfy and I am able to wear them all night long!!! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Christina L.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. I loved using them with my high heels. Makes everything so much comfy and I get not blisters at the end of the night. I'm going to be purchasing more for my other shoes. I received this product for free from influenster.
Carissa M.
Kings park , NY
I have owned this once before and boy have they saved my feet. I work on my feet for 8-10 hours a day, These are perfect to put in any of the shoes I own, and make them more comfortable. These have saved my feet many many times ! I will be re-purchasing more !
Candice M.
Midvale, UT
Love these! I have always struggled with the problem of my heels slipping out of my shoes, especially when wearing high heels. I've tried so many different things and nothing worked until i discovered these! They keep my feet from sliding forward and keep the heels in place. Not to mention the extra cushion and support that every girl needs for a night out!
Danielle S.
Arlington , VA
I'm really loving these shoe cushions, which fit perfectly in my dress shoes. I wear these every day to work and it makes such a difference when I'm walking. I want to buy more packages for each of my shoes so that I don't have to keep switching them out. I would highly recommend these! Note: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kristen W.
These helped make my favorite shoes more manageable to wear 6+ ho urs!!! It's not noticeable but adds just the right amount of cushion!!!#
I received these free for review!!! Def a blessing to have imo!!!
Ivelina V.
Franklin park, IL
Love how I can use it in different shoes, from flats to heels to boots, not only how it suggests. It's very affordable And easy to use. I love to use it every day or every other week. I would recommended it to others.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?