BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I love these for my wedges all the way to my platform heels. As a woman with a larger foot, there aren't too many low heel styles. Typically, the ones that I find cute are at least three inches and up, which can be a killer on your toes. But, once I found these beauties, I was in business. I received a complimentary pair from Influenster, but I have had many pairs of these before that. They got me through about 6-7 hours of sorority recruitment (the true test of any product). I definitely would recommend this to any friend or stranger even.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great for heels. Keeps feet from sliding forward in heels and offers light amount of cushioning. I don't wear heels very often so I didn't have much use for these but I can see how they would be great for someone who wears open toe heels. I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. All reviews are my honest opinions.
Selene D.
I didn't know what to expect when I received this product. I first tested it on just one shoe to see if there was a different and boy was there. I found myself having to adjust the shoe that didn't have the cushion several times during the day. The shoe with the cushion didn't move at all and I didn't feel it during the day. I totally recommend.
*I received a sample free from Influenster for testing purposes*
Ruth I.
Pullman
I am not sure that I would recommend these to anyone. I tried these on a whim because I was heading to Vegas and was hoping something would save my feet from the heels. They were okay for a one-time use and made a little bit of a difference. But when I wore them again they had completely flattened out and felt like it was back to normal. I had changed it out again thinking that it might be the way I put it in but it happened again. Even though it was cheap it wasn't worth it to me because it didn't help me in anyway.
Holly N.
milpitas, CA
Sometimes when I wear flats, my feet hurt because I don't have enough cushion to support. Long behold, this product answers my prayers. It exceeded my expectations. It's actually quite affordable. It can be found at Macy's, etc. I highly recommend these if you are a flat or high heel gal. They will save your feet and your body and legs will thank you for them later! I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. I will purchase again and highly recommend to family, friends, and influensters.
Dara A.
These little Ball of the Foot cushions from Fancy Feet are great! I'm unable to wear heels. but if I could I can already tell from wearing them in my sneakers that they would help! I have them in my YRU reflective sneakers, and while the shoes are gorgeous they aren't the most comfortable. Now with my Fancy Feet cushions they almost feel like new shoes! I'm going to be looking to see if they have full support inserts as well! Thanks Fancy Feet and Influenster for sending me these for free in exchange for my honest review!
Kendra K.
These were useless. I'm so glad I got them for free because they'd be a waste of money. I have a pair of heels that specifically does hurt the balls of my feet. I was excited to try these with those shoes and I was disappointed. The stickers are useless. They barely stuck to my shoes and peeled up a bit and get into my toes which was quite annoying. Once I finally got them to stay, they didn't change the way the shoes felt on my feet at all. These are cheaply made and useless. I wish there was a product that did work.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
These things are amazing. I received them for free in the Rosy Voxbox. I haven't removed the sticker so I have been able to throw them into whichever shoe I wear that day. While they do slide without the sticker it's more versatile this way. I mainly wear them with my Banana Republic 12 hour pumps and while they are already SUPER comfy, these make them even better. They even make my most unbearable of my heels so much comfier to walk in. These are so magical I shall be buying more to insert into all of my favorite heels.
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
I've used Fancy Feet products since I began wearing heels (I'm now 23), and then expanded to wearing them with flats when I began high school and started working. Being on my feet 8 hours a day when I'm at work can make my feet super sore and cramped, even when wearing sandals, but by popping items like these little life-savers into whatever shoe I'm wearing make it so much more bearable and I can last a shift or event without thinking about my feet once. Definitely a reliable and recommendable product and brand!
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
The Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are the perfect mate to any pair of shoes. I especially like adding these Fancy Feet Cushions in heels of any height. They truly have helped keep my feet from sliding forward in my heels - no one likes heels that clomp around the office because they are too big and slipping off the foot! Plus, they add extra comfort. I also liked that these only go in the ball of the foot - helping to ensure the whole shoe isn't too tight (a problem I sometimes have with full foot inserts).
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?