BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Makasha D.
Hampton, GA
Okay, every pair of shoes in my closet deserves a pair.

I love heels. What I don't love is how bad the balls of my feet feel in them. Now, I can wear my 3 and 4 inch high pumps and stand through church, business meetings and speaking engagements with ease.

The night I tried them, I stood (practically in one place) for about 90 minutes.

My feet are happy and these will become closet staples.
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot CushionsI received this for free as part of the VOXBOX. I've never tried and item like this so I was very excited. It worked exactly as it said and it's very comfortable and easy to use. I'm
Plus size so my feet ache often but I felt with this I was more comfortable. Highly recommend.
Once again I received this for free as part of a box promotion. Thanks
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
I wore these for the first time last night and wasn't sure what to expect. In all honesty, they were super comfy but I could see how the comfort level would change depending on how you insert them in your shoe. I had to place them a couple times to get it right but once I did I was definitely happy with how I felt during the night. I think they'd be most helpful with open toe shoes though.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
I'm not much of a high heals kind of gal but when I decided to wear some the other night I said "hey I have something that will probably help make it easier walking around in these things " so I was skeptical about it but after a couple of hours walking around I didn't notice the usual soreness in my ankles and feet I usually get when walking around in heals . So turns out I love them! And I'm totally getting some more of these for my flats ^.^ Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Emily D.
These feet cushions were a lifesaver for those high uncomfortable heels. I used them for a wedding where I knew I would be on my feel and dancing for a whole. I preferred these to the silicon competitors because my feet sweat like crazy when rubbing against the plastic. I wish these had a stronger adhesive because by the end of the night they were moving around a little. I would also love it if it had an odor eating function as well. Overall would buy again but recommend for one time use
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these Fancy Feet Foot Petals! I have always hated wearing my boots because my feet slide up and down in them. I was so happy to be able to try these out,and I am so in love with this product! I can now wear my boots shopping and no longer have my feet sliding forward. They are very comfy and soft making it so much easier on my feet.Highly recommend to anyone to grab for heels,tennis shoes,boots and more! I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.All opinions are 100% my own. #MyfancyFeet #Contest
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
If you are standing for awhile or going out in heels I would definitely recommend the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I put these in the heels I wear for choir concerts and usually my feet get extremely sore around the balls of my feet, this past weekend using the cushions my feet didn't get nearly as sore as they usually do!

I did receive the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions for free in my Rosy Voxbox, in
exchange for my honest opinion. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Meghan S.
I received Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions complimentary in my rosy voxbox from influenster for testing purposes and I am so glad I did or I may have never found them! These have been the perfect way to keep my feet from sliding around my winter boots while walking around the city. They also provide cushioning for the balls of my feet, which usually take quite a beating.
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
So I received this product free from influenster for review. I have to be honest though I am not a high heel wearer so when I got these I wasn't too excited. Until it was my birthday last week and needed to wear heels and popped these bad boys in my heels and felt comfortable dancing salsa all night long! These inserts saved my life and my feet!
Emanie S.
Oklahoma City
This product does what it says-it keeps the balls of your feet from sliding forward when you walk. Now, that is not to say that it provides much more comfort, like it leads on, but as far as what it is explicitly says it does, it works. I must admita that I expected a little bit more comfort, but I think Dr. Scholl's would be a better fit for that. These did prevent my feet from sliding forward, which does help with blisters, but I don't think that I would go out and buy for myself.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?