BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I love these for my wedges all the way to my platform heels. As a woman with a larger foot, there aren't too many low heel styles. Typically, the ones that I find cute are at least three inches and up, which can be a killer on your toes. But, once I found these beauties, I was in business. I received a complimentary pair from Influenster, but I have had many pairs of these before that. They got me through about 6-7 hours of sorority recruitment (the true test of any product). I definitely would recommend this to any friend or stranger even.
Rhea O.
I received this product free from the Rosy VoxBox. I didn't find it to live up to the expectation that I was initially hoping for. I used it for a week straight and didn't notice that it alleviated too much pressure. I don't think I would purchase this product again because I know that there are better ones out there. However, for the price, I'd say it was alright quality as opposed to the more expensive ones. My feet did not slide forward as much so I'd say that it was a positive for that but it did not keep it continuous. I mean that it didn't keep up with the support throughout the day.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I was very pleased to receive this free in my RosyVoxBox from influenster. I always shy away from heels because of the discomfort I get little more than a half hour after wearing it. These cushion pads from FancyFeet is great, now I can wear my heels on date night and not have to feel pain or discomfort for hours. Highly recommend for flats and sneakers too, especially Vans and Keds they do not slip around while wearing so no fidgeting.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Great for heels. Keeps feet from sliding forward in heels and offers light amount of cushioning. I don't wear heels very often so I didn't have much use for these but I can see how they would be great for someone who wears open toe heels. I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. All reviews are my honest opinions.
Selene D.
I didn't know what to expect when I received this product. I first tested it on just one shoe to see if there was a different and boy was there. I found myself having to adjust the shoe that didn't have the cushion several times during the day. The shoe with the cushion didn't move at all and I didn't feel it during the day. I totally recommend.
*I received a sample free from Influenster for testing purposes*
Holly N.
San Jose, CA
Sometimes when I wear flats, my feet hurt because I don't have enough cushion to support. Long behold, this product answers my prayers. It exceeded my expectations. It's actually quite affordable. It can be found at Macy's, etc. I highly recommend these if you are a flat or high heel gal. They will save your feet and your body and legs will thank you for them later! I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. I will purchase again and highly recommend to family, friends, and influensters.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
These things are amazing. I received them for free in the Rosy Voxbox. I haven't removed the sticker so I have been able to throw them into whichever shoe I wear that day. While they do slide without the sticker it's more versatile this way. I mainly wear them with my Banana Republic 12 hour pumps and while they are already SUPER comfy, these make them even better. They even make my most unbearable of my heels so much comfier to walk in. These are so magical I shall be buying more to insert into all of my favorite heels.
Kendra K.
These were useless. I'm so glad I got them for free because they'd be a waste of money. I have a pair of heels that specifically does hurt the balls of my feet. I was excited to try these with those shoes and I was disappointed. The stickers are useless. They barely stuck to my shoes and peeled up a bit and get into my toes which was quite annoying. Once I finally got them to stay, they didn't change the way the shoes felt on my feet at all. These are cheaply made and useless. I wish there was a product that did work.
Dara A.
These little Ball of the Foot cushions from Fancy Feet are great! I'm unable to wear heels. but if I could I can already tell from wearing them in my sneakers that they would help! I have them in my YRU reflective sneakers, and while the shoes are gorgeous they aren't the most comfortable. Now with my Fancy Feet cushions they almost feel like new shoes! I'm going to be looking to see if they have full support inserts as well! Thanks Fancy Feet and Influenster for sending me these for free in exchange for my honest review!
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
I've used Fancy Feet products since I began wearing heels (I'm now 23), and then expanded to wearing them with flats when I began high school and started working. Being on my feet 8 hours a day when I'm at work can make my feet super sore and cramped, even when wearing sandals, but by popping items like these little life-savers into whatever shoe I'm wearing make it so much more bearable and I can last a shift or event without thinking about my feet once. Definitely a reliable and recommendable product and brand!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?