BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda M.
I'm on my feet all day for work and these definitely help a lot. They give me the right amount of cushion so that when I get home my feet aren't killing me. I received these free from influenster for testing and my honest review.
Courtnay S.
I don't usually wear this kind of stuff, but they were comfy so I'll give them 3 stars.

Happy to have received this product free from Influesnter for testing purposes. :)
Courtney D.
Atlanta , GA
I like these cushions but I am not personally a fan of things in my shoes. These are nice and they do what they say they will but to me they felt weird and I kind of wanted to take them out the whole time I was walking in my heels
Jessie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I pasted these on my uncomfortable heels last week and though I wasn't going to go through the night with them on but surprisingly I DID ! These were so comfy and i was able to wear one of my fav heels on thanks to these babies 😉
Courtney O.
Roslindale , MA
I really like these foot petals. I wear heels almost everyday (have for the past 15 years) and I seriously wonder how it effects my feet. These little pads give me added comfort, but are super thin and not bulky at the same time.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
They are firm and supportive for my feet. Not too costly I think it was worth the price. As a model I need good foot cushions in all of my shoes to ease the pain and it really works. I think I'm going buy more for all of my shoes!
Sarah B.
I don't find these really do anything for me. I received these for free from Influenster, but I wouldn't purchase these myself. All of my shoes are pretty comfortable already, and I find these don't make a difference personally.
Paige W.
Laurel, MS
Thank you to Fancy feet for letting me love my cute heels again! These little things sure did serve their purpose and I'll definitely be using them a lot in my future! Yay for FANCY FEET!! So glad I got these in my Roxy Voxbox!!
Amanda A.
North Miami, FL
These saved my life. So, I constantly have to wear heels which resulted in me having blisters on my feet. These are so comfortable I can wear them all day long with no pain or problems. They do exactly what it said it would and I'm very pleasantly surprised.
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I put these in a pair of boogie heels that I wear quite often. They where first hard to put in and the sides always want to peel up when I put the shoe on. I would not recommend these. I was given this product for free to review
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?