BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Leanna P.
Temecula , CA
Absolutely love these! They are super affordable and so comfortable! Plus they stop that annoyance of your foot sliding forward in your shoes! I will definitely be purchasing some for the rest of my shoes!
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
I received these complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox. I've been wearing these inserts in all of my heels for the past few weeks and I truly love them. The pressure from the balls of my feet is definitely alleviated while rocking the footpetals. I will definitely continue to use.
Aisha B.
I have never had Fancy Feet before. I wore them in my heels when I was giving a presentation for work. My feet did not hurt and the cushioning that these inserts provide is outstanding. I will buy more for my other heels. I would recommend getting this product.
Bre A.
Received for free for my honest opinion. I think they are decent for the price. Can be worn with heels or with flats. I wear a lot of boots with a heel on them which helps with my foot pain at the end of the day.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Fashionista Expert
These cushions are life savers! They are very soft and comfortable, and they stay in place. One can stand for a longer period of time with much more support at the ball of your foot. Perfect to wear with closed-toe pumps or ballet flat style shoes that do not come with much cushion in them (if any at all)
Megan J.
Sioux City, IA
These little cushions are great for your shoes! It feet from sliding around, and gives a nice little cushion. By wearing these, you will be able to dance the night away!!! They are strong and durable. I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brigid H.
WASHINGTON, DC
I had never used a product like this for heels before, but honestly I will start now. I popped them into some heels for a wedding and didn't have to do the heel switch at any point all night. I danced all night, walked to the after party with no problem at all.
Nina H.
I like wearing heels but sometimes the super cute ones really hurt my feet. This helps so much and makes it way more comfortable to wear my heals. They are small and fit ur shoe perfect. I recommend. #freetesting I received this in my rosy voxbox and so glad I did!!
Savannah C.
Fashionista Expert
I love to wear heels and uncomfortable shoes are of course the prettiest. Fancy feet helps to keep the pain at bay and cushions my foot inside of my shoe to prevent pain from even starting. I can't wait to buy more pairs for more shoes. Received Complimentary for testing purposes
Carissa M.
Kings Park, NY
I have owned this once before and boy have they saved my feet. I work on my feet for 8-10 hours a day, These are perfect to put in any of the shoes I own, and make them more comfortable. These have saved my feet many many times ! I will be re-purchasing more !
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?