BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jia Mizel O.
San Diego, CA
I got this pair of foot cushions complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I'm so happy I got this in the Rosy Voxbox. I've been delaying to buy foot cushions for my shoes. They make wearing shoes more comfortable, regardless if it's heels or sneakers.
Rachel S.
Charlotte, NC
These work so well compared to other brands of foot cushions I have used! They are thin, yet supportive, and they don't move around inside my shoes when I walk. I would definitely buy more pairs of them! I received this product for free to test and review.
DeLydia Z.
Carrsville, VA
I had shoes that I could never wear more than 30 minutes or my feet would bark like pitbulls chasing a bunny. With fancy feet I can rock my super sexy shoes and feel like 100% happy as I SLAAAAY!!!! Love this product. 💖 Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Irene G.
I love them! Super comfortable & stick well! I hardly wear heels it's usually flats and it works well for both! Highly recommend! So glad Influenster sent me these! I would have never tried them otherwise!
Savannah C.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love to wear heels and uncomfortable shoes are of course the prettiest. Fancy feet helps to keep the pain at bay and cushions my foot inside of my shoe to prevent pain from even starting. I can't wait to buy more pairs for more shoes. Received Complimentary for testing purposes
Natasha S.
I liked how comfortable these pads are into my heels, they make it so I can try to wear them for longer than 5 minutes. I got them free to test them out and I would say its easy to use but beware they only stick once so make sure to place them right in the shoe.
Megan J.
Sioux City, IA
These little cushions are great for your shoes! It feet from sliding around, and gives a nice little cushion. By wearing these, you will be able to dance the night away!!! They are strong and durable. I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jesica N.
Vienna, VA
So excited that I can finally wear my favorite heels knowing my feet won't hurt at the end of the night! These foot petals work like a charm!! Definitely recommend to anyone that has shoes that might be a tad too large. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Christina L.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. I loved using them with my high heels. Makes everything so much comfy and I get not blisters at the end of the night. I'm going to be purchasing more for my other shoes. I received this product for free from influenster.
Carmay C.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster and I absolutely love this this product. It keeps my feet from sliding and gives me comfort for extra long wear. I love them!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?