BY FOOT PETALS

Jessica M.
I received this product for testing purposes. I usually only like gel foot padding but this one is so comfortable in my heels. I'm glad I was able to receive this product. It met more of my expectations then I ever thought. Thank you Influenster. #gotitfree
Jessie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I pasted these on my uncomfortable heels last week and though I wasn't going to go through the night with them on but surprisingly I DID ! These were so comfy and i was able to wear one of my fav heels on thanks to these babies 😉
Courtney O.
Roslindale , MA
I really like these foot petals. I wear heels almost everyday (have for the past 15 years) and I seriously wonder how it effects my feet. These little pads give me added comfort, but are super thin and not bulky at the same time.
Amanda M.
I'm on my feet all day for work and these definitely help a lot. They give me the right amount of cushion so that when I get home my feet aren't killing me. I received these free from influenster for testing and my honest review.
Franszyska R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
They were alright. I'm not to big with heels but the were nice they met my expectations long before I expected. I haven't tried any products similar to it. I use it with my new fav heels cause they're supper comfy. Overall I love.
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
I don't find these really do anything for me. I received these for free from Influenster, but I wouldn't purchase these myself. All of my shoes are pretty comfortable already, and I find these don't make a difference personally.
Peyton S.
York, PA
Not dr.scholls but not bad. I like that they are a neutral color. I would prefer something with more cushion. For the price, they're not a bad product but there are better options to choose from. Provided free for honest review.
Amanda A.
North Miami, FL
These saved my life. So, I constantly have to wear heels which resulted in me having blisters on my feet. These are so comfortable I can wear them all day long with no pain or problems. They do exactly what it said it would and I'm very pleasantly surprised.
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I put these in a pair of boogie heels that I wear quite often. They where first hard to put in and the sides always want to peel up when I put the shoe on. I would not recommend these. I was given this product for free to review
Leidy A.
Very comfy and easy to put on! I don't wear heels often and I'm not great at walking in them so this makes it easier for sure! Can be found at any store (target, Walmart, etc) but I got mine for free in my RosyVoxBox. Thank you!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's