BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Desiree P.
Awesome product had no issues with packaging and I got it free in my free box from Influenster! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Would recommend to anyone and it's just as good as any other big name products! #freestuff Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm not totally crazy about this product. They said it was made to hold your foot from sliding to the front of your shoes and I believe it is a lie. I wore then to work for 8 hours while I was on my feet the whole time and I went home and my feet were still killing me .
Megan J.
Sioux City, IA
These little cushions are great for your shoes! It feet from sliding around, and gives a nice little cushion. By wearing these, you will be able to dance the night away!!! They are strong and durable. I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brigid H.
Washington, DC
I had never used a product like this for heels before, but honestly I will start now. I popped them into some heels for a wedding and didn't have to do the heel switch at any point all night. I danced all night, walked to the after party with no problem at all.
Jia Mizel O.
San Diego, CA
I got this pair of foot cushions complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I'm so happy I got this in the Rosy Voxbox. I've been delaying to buy foot cushions for my shoes. They make wearing shoes more comfortable, regardless if it's heels or sneakers.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These cushions are life savers! They are very soft and comfortable, and they stay in place. One can stand for a longer period of time with much more support at the ball of your foot. Perfect to wear with closed-toe pumps or ballet flat style shoes that do not come with much cushion in them (if any at all)
Leanna P.
Temecula, CA
Absolutely love these! They are super affordable and so comfortable! Plus they stop that annoyance of your foot sliding forward in your shoes! I will definitely be purchasing some for the rest of my shoes!
Nina H.
I like wearing heels but sometimes the super cute ones really hurt my feet. This helps so much and makes it way more comfortable to wear my heals. They are small and fit ur shoe perfect. I recommend. #freetesting I received this in my rosy voxbox and so glad I did!!
Aisha B.
I have never had Fancy Feet before. I wore them in my heels when I was giving a presentation for work. My feet did not hurt and the cushioning that these inserts provide is outstanding. I will buy more for my other heels. I would recommend getting this product.
Savannah C.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love to wear heels and uncomfortable shoes are of course the prettiest. Fancy feet helps to keep the pain at bay and cushions my foot inside of my shoe to prevent pain from even starting. I can't wait to buy more pairs for more shoes. Received Complimentary for testing purposes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?