BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so happy that I got to try this product. I am always on the go and I love wearing gorg shoes and sometimes looking cute is a heavy price on your feet. This really helps relieve some of that off my feet. I am for sure going to rack up on a ton of these. It is so worth it
Rachel S.
Beaufort, NC
These work so well compared to other brands of foot cushions I have used! They are thin, yet supportive, and they don't move around inside my shoes when I walk. I would definitely buy more pairs of them! I received this product for free to test and review.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
The fancy feet by foot petals is comfortable and easy to put on. I prefer them in heels because they do feel a little odd with just being the balls of the feet in flats. I receive the fancy feet through the Rosy Voxbox
Jia Mizel O.
San Diego, CA
I got this pair of foot cushions complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I'm so happy I got this in the Rosy Voxbox. I've been delaying to buy foot cushions for my shoes. They make wearing shoes more comfortable, regardless if it's heels or sneakers.
Bre A.
Received for free for my honest opinion. I think they are decent for the price. Can be worn with heels or with flats. I wear a lot of boots with a heel on them which helps with my foot pain at the end of the day.
Marisol O.
Aurora, OR
As a first time mommy I'm looking for comfort everywhere! These are great in keeping my foot in place in sneakers and flats and they add a little cushion so breaking in shoes isn't terrible. They're currently in my Adidas NMD's bc you can never have too much comfort lol
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
These things are life savers! they work so well and keep my feet from aches and pains. They are virtually invisible which is always great! They are pretty affordable for the quality, which is always a plus!
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Fashionista Expert
These cushions are life savers! They are very soft and comfortable, and they stay in place. One can stand for a longer period of time with much more support at the ball of your foot. Perfect to wear with closed-toe pumps or ballet flat style shoes that do not come with much cushion in them (if any at all)
Natasha S.
I liked how comfortable these pads are into my heels, they make it so I can try to wear them for longer than 5 minutes. I got them free to test them out and I would say its easy to use but beware they only stick once so make sure to place them right in the shoe.
Aisha B.
I have never had Fancy Feet before. I wore them in my heels when I was giving a presentation for work. My feet did not hurt and the cushioning that these inserts provide is outstanding. I will buy more for my other heels. I would recommend getting this product.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?