BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sparkle P.
Um. Wow! I am so impressed by these!
I actually put them on my sandals that are cute yet uncomfortable. I was so pleased to find that as soon as I stood up I felt no discomfort!!
They're well hidden also, so my comfort is discreet!
Sloane S.
Berkley, MI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and honestly, it's been the best so far! These little things have stopped the pain when I wear my high heels and I can't be thankful enough. I even went out and bought more of them for each pair of my heels, they're reasonably priced! Highly, HIGHLY recommend these!!
Allyson D.
Brentwood, TN
I found this product did help alleviate pressure and added comfort to a pair of heels I wore on a night out. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy wearing them or not, but I was pleasantly surprised! I would recommend this product.
Meagan M.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really excited to try this product out with heels because I love heels but they hurt so I NEVER wear them. I put them in little boots, with medium heel, and I was still in pain.. I tired with other heels same height of heel. It didn't help much. I wish they would have worked for me :( Going to keep trying with different shoesI received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Vivian C.
Westminster, CA
HOLLA! I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes. And, I AM LOVIN' it so far. I wear heels for special occasions, and this is a life savior. Don't cheat yourself out of a good feet cushion when you can get a good quality product that is well packaged & will do its best to keep your feet comfortable.
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a great product but for what I bought it for it didn't work out for me. It may work out for you. I was hoping it would help my high heel fit better. It did not meet my expectations but I might have bought the wrong thing.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
They are firm and supportive for my feet. Not too costly I think it was worth the price. As a model I need good foot cushions in all of my shoes to ease the pain and it really works. I think I'm going buy more for all of my shoes!
Dia D.
San Antonio, TX
I received this for free. I like it a lot. They do a good job of preventing sliding but sadly they aren't very wide. All and all I'd recommend them. Unlike some products they are thin enough that they don't make your shoes tight.
Franszyska R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
They were alright. I'm not to big with heels but the were nice they met my expectations long before I expected. I haven't tried any products similar to it. I use it with my new fav heels cause they're supper comfy. Overall I love.
Ashley C.
Truthfully, I wasn't a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I only tried them briefly, actually I didn't even wear them out of my house. I've come to the conclusion that these types of products are NOT for me. And that's a bummer because I do get sore, tired, achy feet while wearing shoes and out running errands. However, these types of products always seem to make my feet and legs hurt even worse than they did before. What I do like about the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions is that you can wear them with just about any type of shoe, including heels. And because they're "flesh" colored, they're not all that noticeable. It's also nice that they will keep your feet cool and dry. Although, I'm not a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions, I would still recommend them. They seem like a product that would work for many people. They just don't work for me.

I did receive the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Rosy Voxbox, in exchange for honest opinion. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?