BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carmyn P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I absolutely LOVEEEEE this product. My shoes are much more comfortable with fancy feet. I've always had a problem with my feet hurting after wearing heels and this product makes wearing heels much more comfortable ! They don't slide and they stay in place as well :)
Jacinta G.
Seattle, WA
I don't wear heels often, but when I do I'm always in pain by the end of the day.  I'm so glad I was able to find Fancy Feet.  Small enough to fit in the most delicate heel but big enough to have some impact.  It's affordable and can be found at your local Walgreens.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I'm not totally crazy about this product. They said it was made to hold your foot from sliding to the front of your shoes and I believe it is a lie. I wore then to work for 8 hours while I was on my feet the whole time and I went home and my feet were still killing me .
Libie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got these to test from influenster and they have completely revolutionized my foot ware!  OMG i am going to buy one for every pair of my shoes! they are so supportive i want to use them every day, and i have been recommending them to all of my friends to try
Jennifer M.
Absolutely love this product ! Thank you Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions for this amazing product ! I can now go out an rock my favorite pumps without any regrets in the morning. Definitely recommended for people who have issues with their foot sliding forward in pumps or flats! My go-to product
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, NC
So far, I like them! They definitely help with slipping. It did take me some time to figure out the proper placement. I got these free for review purposes and I do think I'll buy more. I'm overall satisfied.
Genesis D.
I really liked this product. I received it complimentary from Influenster and I'm glad they dit it. I would recommend to others. Good quality product and perfect for my feet. I have no complains . Really in love.
Desiree P.
Awesome product had no issues with packaging and I got it free in my free box from Influenster! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Would recommend to anyone and it's just as good as any other big name products! #freestuff Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jimy D.
Smyrna, TN
I have the worst feet from being on them all these years! I bartend and work 12-20 hour shifts sometimes. these have saved my life and fit perfectly in all of my work shoes. I've even used them for heels. they're easy to cut if you need to shape them for your shoe.
Zahraa H.
Tucson, AZ
It was really good and comfortable except for the fact that it was kind of stiff. But I would would definitely buy it for my other pairs of shoes. And it was really affordable and easy to use. I would give it five stars if only they made them a little less stiffer.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?