BY FOOT PETALS

Megan X.
Love this product. I wear heeled boots to work almost everyday and these have made them much more comfortable! I will have to go buy more for other boots I wear! *I have received this item for free from influenster to test and review.
Courtney W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love how comfortable these are. I can wear my super cute shoes and not have to worry about my feet hurting with in a few minutes of wearing. Out of all the products for my feet I have tried I love these the most. Im defiantly satisfied.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
I actually really enjoyed these shoe petals. They cushion the ball of my foot for hours and they didn't slip at all. The only thing is that because they are gel or memory foam, I don't think they would be good for a long period of time.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Totally loved this product.. It was my first time trying Fancy Feet and I love them, they are very soft and very confortable.! Im so happy Infuenster let me try them for free.! Now that I know about this brand Im going to buy them again.!
Tatiana M.
I received these complimentary by Influenster in my #rosyvoxbox they help to make any shoes more comfortable to wear. The only drawback of them is I think they need to bit just a tad bit bigger for all my fellow wide footed girls like myself
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
These help my feet a lot when I wear heels. It takes the shock from walking off of the balls of my feet. I can last in my heels much longer when these are applied. They also stay in place very well! I would not be able to wear heels without these inserts!
Perla G.
Bellflower , CA
I personally don't wear heels so I handed them to my mom and she tried them the other day and she like them. She thought they were comfortable and it was easier to walk in them. She also said they were cushioned and good material.
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN
I don't wear heels often because they, more often than not, hurt my feet. I decided to break out my old pair of heels to give Fancy Feet a shot. And I'm so happy I did! I don't have pain in my feet anymore! This product is incredible!
Miriam F.
Sylvania, OH
These were pretty comfortable! They stuck really well at the beginning of the night!they provided extra support that helped take some of the pressure off my feet, they did start to fray and curl up towards the end of the night however!
Vivian C.
Westminster, CA
HOLLA! I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes. And, I AM LOVIN' it so far. I wear heels for special occasions, and this is a life savior. Don't cheat yourself out of a good feet cushion when you can get a good quality product that is well packaged & will do its best to keep your feet comfortable.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back