BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Anna O.
Broken arrow , OK
These are my new BESTIE. I wear heels almost daily and I've been through countless inserts, but these actually make my heels feel comfortable. I even bought a pair for my mom. Definitely recommend especially if you're on your feet all day. They make a huge difference.
Taylor P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This adds he extra cushion I need to wear my heels. Although, I'm sure over time it will wear down. I plan to repurchase a new pair. They help me wear my favorite heels that I couldn't wear before. My feet would always slide forward but now the fit is a little better.
Becky M.
Frederick, MD
I received these for free from Influenster to try. I currently don't own any shoes I can test these with, but they are so soft and squishy I'm holding onto them until I have a pair I can use them with. You can find them to try for yourself at Macy's or Kohl's! #contest
Kelly C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I received this product for free complementary of Influenster. This product is everything for my long days at work in flats. It keeps my toes in place and it keeps my feet from slipping out of my shoes! I would buy this product in the future for the rest of my flats!
Jasleen K.
Ahhhh I think I need to get used to how it feels or maybe placing it correctly? But I'm so excited for this. I always end up taking off my heels by the end of the night but I have been using it every time I decide to dress up and I totally think it's worth tying it out. I know my sister is excited to buy her own!
Malorie H.
I had a wedding this past weekend and boy was Fancy Feet my savior. I wore 5 and a half inch heels and these cushions made wearing them so easy. I survived the Soul Train line and a cocktail or two all because  of Fancy Feet. Thanks influenster, my flat foot thanks you!
Carolina L.
Charlotte, NC
I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Once you use fancy feet you can never go back! You can use these inserts with heels or flats. You just stick these in and you're good to go. These have made wearing heels so much easier and comfortable!!!
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Can I just say that I like this product. It goes perfect with my converse and they help my feet feel better. Plus a little extra cushion is always great. I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Voxbox.
Daniece D.
These come in handy when you're wearing a pair of uncomfortable pair of shoes all day at the office or all night with your girls. I will say the only bad thing is sometimes they lose their stick. When they do, they don't stick anymore. Other than that, they help a lot.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm not totally crazy about this product. They said it was made to hold your foot from sliding to the front of your shoes and I believe it is a lie. I wore then to work for 8 hours while I was on my feet the whole time and I went home and my feet were still killing me .
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?