BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Taylor P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This adds he extra cushion I need to wear my heels. Although, I'm sure over time it will wear down. I plan to repurchase a new pair. They help me wear my favorite heels that I couldn't wear before. My feet would always slide forward but now the fit is a little better.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
i received this product complimentary from influenster and they are so amazing! they keep your feet in place so they dont slip especially in heels. they are very effective and i would recommend them to anyone that wears heels a lot. i would definitely purchase these.
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received these in my rosy vox box an was excited to try these on right away. I give them three stars because I've used different brand before and they were much more cushioned than these. I did appreciate how they didn't move around and stuck well to the shoe though.
Daniece D.
These come in handy when you're wearing a pair of uncomfortable pair of shoes all day at the office or all night with your girls. I will say the only bad thing is sometimes they lose their stick. When they do, they don't stick anymore. Other than that, they help a lot.
paula s.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product so much, free and comfy what better for an athlete than being comfortable on nights out while wearing heels? Need say no more, i have already stocked up on more of these petals for almost all of my heels.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Fashionista Expert
Can I just say that I like this product. It goes perfect with my converse and they help my feet feel better. Plus a little extra cushion is always great. I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Voxbox.
Mia J.
Fashionista Expert
I got this complimentary from Influenster and I love it! I have questions like, "how can you stand in your heels for so long," well the answer is these foot cushions! They work really well and I am able to wear my favorite heels for a long period of time without pain!
Caroline H.
I received this product free in my recent Rosy VoxBox. They helped me survive heels (which I HATE wearing)! I don't think these are essential for every pair of shoes, but if you have a certain pair of heels or flats that you find uncomfortable, I would recommend these!
Carmyn P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I absolutely LOVEEEEE this product. My shoes are much more comfortable with fancy feet. I've always had a problem with my feet hurting after wearing heels and this product makes wearing heels much more comfortable ! They don't slide and they stay in place as well :)
Jacinta G.
Seattle, WA
I don't wear heels often, but when I do I'm always in pain by the end of the day.  I'm so glad I was able to find Fancy Feet.  Small enough to fit in the most delicate heel but big enough to have some impact.  It's affordable and can be found at your local Walgreens.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?