BY FOOT PETALS

Kimberly M.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect to wear in your heels on a night out on town. The fit is great, the comfort is soft and cushiony and the feet feel like they're walking on clouds. I will definitely use these on the weekends and purchase more for my other shoes.
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
I actually really enjoyed these shoe petals. They cushion the ball of my foot for hours and they didn't slip at all. The only thing is that because they are gel or memory foam, I don't think they would be good for a long period of time.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this free from Influenster for review. They're really affordable in my opinion. I must say they really saved the day when they sent me these! Sometimes I have to wear heels all day and these can really take some of the pressure off!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do what they're supposed to! Worth the price. They do take up some room so it's a bit hard to get used to in really tight heels. Otherwise, it's like a pillow for your foot! Will definitely get more and now I can wear my heels more often!
Courtney M.
I received this complementary in my #rosyvoxbox to review. I like the no sliding aspect, that seems to work pretty well. There is some cushion for the balls of my feet, but if I had to choose, I may have chosen something with a bit more.
Olenka O.
Boston, MA
these fancy feet ball of foot cushions are just WONDERFUL! I've always had foot cushions that went from tow to heel, and still i had pain. these ball of the foot cushions are brilliant for heels, boots, flats, and honestly all of my shoes. its so smart to have the cushion there because I can tell it reduces pain elsewhere in my foot!
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN
I don't wear heels often because they, more often than not, hurt my feet. I decided to break out my old pair of heels to give Fancy Feet a shot. And I'm so happy I did! I don't have pain in my feet anymore! This product is incredible!
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
These were pretty comfortable! They stuck really well at the beginning of the night!they provided extra support that helped take some of the pressure off my feet, they did start to fray and curl up towards the end of the night however!
Meaghan L.
Bridgeport, CT
I absolutely love these!! Since receiving them in the Rosy VoxBox I have bought at least 4 more. Not only have I put them on heels, but I have put some on a few pairs of my less comfortable fitting shoes. These are 100% worth the buy and make all the difference!
Jessie D.
Yorktown, IN
YESS! My feet are size 5.5 so I have a tough time finding shoes on sale without going up half a size. I have these adorable boots I can't wear because they're just slightly too big. Fancy feet solved my problems! And they are so much cheaper than other brands on the market so I can get them for all my shoes!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's