BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
These foot petals worked exactly as advertised! They were so easy to put in my shoes and stayed put for long durations of time standing up. The price mark os definitely on par (if not cheaper) than how these foot petals transform even the most uncomfortable of shoes.
paula s.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product so much, free and comfy what better for an athlete than being comfortable on nights out while wearing heels? Need say no more, i have already stocked up on more of these petals for almost all of my heels.
Anna O.
Broken arrow , OK
These are my new BESTIE. I wear heels almost daily and I've been through countless inserts, but these actually make my heels feel comfortable. I even bought a pair for my mom. Definitely recommend especially if you're on your feet all day. They make a huge difference.
Alli M.
For work I wear 3-4 inch heels & these things keep my feet from slipping especially in the heat! If you need something to keep your feet from slipping try these. They are pretty effective I couldn't decide which way they went in and I did not see instructions to tell
Cara L.
Austin, TX
Fancy feet was received complimentary from Influenster!! My honest review on comfort level .. I can't complain... I put them in my wedge heels .. which I believe wedges are more comfortable than a skinny heel .. I thought fancy feet had more cushion .. it does not !!
Jennifer G.
Newport, NC
This is my first time trying these for free from #influenster. I put them in my wedges and they have made my wedges the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I would buy these again now that I have tried them.
Becky M.
Frederick, MD
I received these for free from Influenster to try. I currently don't own any shoes I can test these with, but they are so soft and squishy I'm holding onto them until I have a pair I can use them with. You can find them to try for yourself at Macy's or Kohl's! #contest
Thalita C.
Mccordsville, IN
I received the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Influenster Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes.  I love wearing heels and these fancy feet pads helped keep my feet comfortable while I spent a full day walking and they were very easy to insert. I loved it.
Molly H.
Tullahoma, TN
I received these Fancy Feet for free from Influenster and I absolutely love them! I have big feet and have never been comfortable wearing heels but these foot cushions really help me! They keep my feet from sliding in the shoes and make them more comfortable. I definitely recommend them!
Jamhile A.
This past weekend I had a bachelorette party and I don't think I could've survived without #myfancyfeet cushions!! I've seen them at Walmart and other store but never had tried them until I received them in my box and I was sooooo excited!! Will definitely be repurchasing :)
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?