BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
I am so excited that I got to try Fancy Feet for free! I put these in one of my favorite heels and at the end of the day my feet didn't hurt! I will definitely be buying more of these for the rest of my heels!
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Can I just say that I like this product. It goes perfect with my converse and they help my feet feel better. Plus a little extra cushion is always great. I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Voxbox.
Carolina L.
Charlotte, NC
I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Once you use fancy feet you can never go back! You can use these inserts with heels or flats. You just stick these in and you're good to go. These have made wearing heels so much easier and comfortable!!!
Daniece D.
These come in handy when you're wearing a pair of uncomfortable pair of shoes all day at the office or all night with your girls. I will say the only bad thing is sometimes they lose their stick. When they do, they don't stick anymore. Other than that, they help a lot.
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have planters fasciitis and I am so glad influenster sent me these for free to test. I put them on my everyday walking shoes and you can definitely feel the support. I dont know how long they will last only because the cushion is so thin. Overall I like the product.
Mia J.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got this complimentary from Influenster and I love it! I have questions like, "how can you stand in your heels for so long," well the answer is these foot cushions! They work really well and I am able to wear my favorite heels for a long period of time without pain!
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received these in my rosy vox box an was excited to try these on right away. I give them three stars because I've used different brand before and they were much more cushioned than these. I did appreciate how they didn't move around and stuck well to the shoe though.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i received this product complimentary from influenster and they are so amazing! they keep your feet in place so they dont slip especially in heels. they are very effective and i would recommend them to anyone that wears heels a lot. i would definitely purchase these.
Thalita C.
Larchmont, NY
I received the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Influenster Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes.  I love wearing heels and these fancy feet pads helped keep my feet comfortable while I spent a full day walking and they were very easy to insert. I loved it.
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so happy that I got to try this product. I am always on the go and I love wearing gorg shoes and sometimes looking cute is a heavy price on your feet. This really helps relieve some of that off my feet. I am for sure going to rack up on a ton of these. It is so worth it
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?