BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolute LOVE my Fancy Feet cushions ❤ They keep my feet nice and comfy all day in my ridiculously uncomfortable heels and wedges. They are so much more comfortable than other brands I have tried. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jules I.
I am someone who wears heels almost everyday and it definitely takes a toll on my feet. I have to say since I started wearing these my heels cause me little to no discomfort. They are incredible and make my shoes feel so comfortable!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jeanette L.
I am a big fan of orthotics and i just don't think these ball of foot cushions do very much. They' just don't provide the level of support I normally seek in my footwear, so I doubt I will be purchasing this product for use in the future. A bit disappointing!
Nyeka J.
Valley Stream, NY
Being that I have flat feet, wearing heels have always been a challenge for me. They're super easy to use and they are very comfortable. I got this product for free from Influenster to test, however I would definitely repurchase on my own.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
These are so comfortable and easy to install. I like them because they are more comfortable than hard gel ones. I feel like I can bee on my feet a couple hours longer without being stressed out from my feet especially when I wear taller heels.
Kimberly M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Perfect to wear in your heels on a night out on town. The fit is great, the comfort is soft and cushiony and the feet feel like they're walking on clouds. I will definitely use these on the weekends and purchase more for my other shoes.
Rebecca R.
Shiloh, NC
I recently purchased a pair of the *cutest* booties, but they hurt my feet! I was so excited to receive these fancy feet pads in my complimentary rosy voxbox. I put them in my shoes and my feet felt great. Would definitely purchase again.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I don't normally wear high heels, so I was skeptical when I received these complimentary from #influenster, but I am in love!  I tried them with the one pair of heels that I own, and it made the experience so much better.  My feet do not slip in the heels, and they provide comfort when wearing.  Would definitely purchase these in the future <3
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
I love this product that I have gotten from influenster and Fancy Feet! I've gotten this product free for reviewing purposes. I love how it doesn't make my feet slide to the front of the shoe! I would buy these for my other shoes as well!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 4
A very comfortable product. I have a pair of heels that are half a size too big. I got these free in a vox box and popped them in my shoes. The shoes are now very comfy and easier to wear. I would recommend this to anyone with uncomfy shoes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?