BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brianna A.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions are great for those days you dread wearing your heels. They make it so much more comfortable to wear and really help the balls of your feet not hurt as much. I would recommend this to anyone who has to wear flats or heels often!
Becky M.
Frederick, MD
I received these for free from Influenster to try. I currently don't own any shoes I can test these with, but they are so soft and squishy I'm holding onto them until I have a pair I can use them with. You can find them to try for yourself at Macy's or Kohl's! #contest
Cara L.
Austin, TX
Fancy feet was received complimentary from Influenster!! My honest review on comfort level .. I can't complain... I put them in my wedge heels .. which I believe wedges are more comfortable than a skinny heel .. I thought fancy feet had more cushion .. it does not !!
Malorie H.
I had a wedding this past weekend and boy was Fancy Feet my savior. I wore 5 and a half inch heels and these cushions made wearing them so easy. I survived the Soul Train line and a cocktail or two all because  of Fancy Feet. Thanks influenster, my flat foot thanks you!
Leli P.
Doral, FL
I decided to use this for going to class since I always wear somewhat high heels now, and they really made the difference, my feet weren't so sore after 6+ hours of being in those shoes walking around. I just wish they were a bit smaller, though. But really nice.
Xiomara C.
These work well with heels but I don't think they do much with other kinds of shoes. Uncomfortable heels that hurt when wearing for a long period of time are perfect for this. For the price they're not bad. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jasleen K.
Ahhhh I think I need to get used to how it feels or maybe placing it correctly? But I'm so excited for this. I always end up taking off my heels by the end of the night but I have been using it every time I decide to dress up and I totally think it's worth tying it out. I know my sister is excited to buy her own!
Anna O.
Broken arrow , OK
These are my new BESTIE. I wear heels almost daily and I've been through countless inserts, but these actually make my heels feel comfortable. I even bought a pair for my mom. Definitely recommend especially if you're on your feet all day. They make a huge difference.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Can I just say that I like this product. It goes perfect with my converse and they help my feet feel better. Plus a little extra cushion is always great. I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Voxbox.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
First off, I really liked the cushion'y feel to the product. It made my shoes much more comfortable. My only complaint is that it doesn't fit into shoes well for small/narrow feet. It felt too large, but that was only a slight issue! Overall it was a wonderful product.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?