BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for if you wear heels every day. I personally dont, so the fact that it has the adhesive on the bottom of the pad makes me less prone to purchase it. I need something that I can transfer to other shoes opposed to having it only on one pair of heels.
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
I am so excited that I got to try Fancy Feet for free! I put these in one of my favorite heels and at the end of the day my feet didn't hurt! I will definitely be buying more of these for the rest of my heels!
Caroline H.
I received this product free in my recent Rosy VoxBox. They helped me survive heels (which I HATE wearing)! I don't think these are essential for every pair of shoes, but if you have a certain pair of heels or flats that you find uncomfortable, I would recommend these!
Malorie H.
I had a wedding this past weekend and boy was Fancy Feet my savior. I wore 5 and a half inch heels and these cushions made wearing them so easy. I survived the Soul Train line and a cocktail or two all because  of Fancy Feet. Thanks influenster, my flat foot thanks you!
Alli M.
For work I wear 3-4 inch heels & these things keep my feet from slipping especially in the heat! If you need something to keep your feet from slipping try these. They are pretty effective I couldn't decide which way they went in and I did not see instructions to tell
Leli P.
Doral, FL
I decided to use this for going to class since I always wear somewhat high heels now, and they really made the difference, my feet weren't so sore after 6+ hours of being in those shoes walking around. I just wish they were a bit smaller, though. But really nice.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I received these complimentary from Influenster's voxbox. Best things made for heels! Usually by the end of the night the ball of my feet hurts from wearing my heels but these really help with taking pressure off. Plus my feet don't slide in the heels which is a plus.
Jasleen K.
Ahhhh I think I need to get used to how it feels or maybe placing it correctly? But I'm so excited for this. I always end up taking off my heels by the end of the night but I have been using it every time I decide to dress up and I totally think it's worth tying it out. I know my sister is excited to buy her own!
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These foot petals worked exactly as advertised! They were so easy to put in my shoes and stayed put for long durations of time standing up. The price mark os definitely on par (if not cheaper) than how these foot petals transform even the most uncomfortable of shoes.
paula s.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product so much, free and comfy what better for an athlete than being comfortable on nights out while wearing heels? Need say no more, i have already stocked up on more of these petals for almost all of my heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?