BY FOOT PETALS

Faith J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I received these free from Influenster. They are easy to use...all you have to do is remove the adhesive backing and press into place! They are very affordable! Less than $5 from Macy's! The material creates a non slip and cushioned surface for your feet.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
These are so comfortable and easy to install. I like them because they are more comfortable than hard gel ones. I feel like I can bee on my feet a couple hours longer without being stressed out from my feet especially when I wear taller heels.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
So comfortable, I'm o my
Feet
All day and these foot pads make it much easier to walk around in all
Day. Would recommend this to anyone who wear sneakers, stilettos,
Boots or any foot wear these will work well
With since its only for the foot!
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
HATED these.  With that teeny strip of adhesive, it would not stay in place.  I had wedges on and my foot slid and it crinkled and balled up under my foot.  Had to take them out midway through my event in the bathroom.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
This product really helped to make wearing high heals more comfortable. I was able to go all day with my shoes on and not have any pain. I received a pair free from Influenster to try. I would recommend it to other and would buy again.
Nicole B.
Centereach, NY
The product is good ... unfortunately, there is no such thing as miracle product, lol ... these cushions kept me comfortable for the better part of the day, yes. I would certainly still shove them in my heels for a night on the dance floor!
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
I don't normally wear heels so to me this was a wasted product I received  in the #RosyVoxBox. The product was easy to use, but I didn't like how I couldn't replace them if they weren't in the right spot. I don't see how a little cushion would help keep my shoes in place.
Paige B.
Atlanta, TX
Y'all these are the most comfortable feet pads ever ! I wear heels a lot and they help completely with the bottom of my feel I wear them every time I wear my heels ! They are super easy to put on and stay in place! I will deft recomend them to others!
angelina a.
Not the best in the world honestly. Looked forward to this for my boots, but it didn't work too well. But it gets the job done. Although it didn't reach my expectations I would repurchase for my heels. Received this free in time rosy vox box
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolute LOVE my Fancy Feet cushions ❤ They keep my feet nice and comfy all day in my ridiculously uncomfortable heels and wedges. They are so much more comfortable than other brands I have tried. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back