BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Leah  F.
I received these for free for testing in the Rosy Voxbox and they are probably one of the best products I've ever received through Influenster! They are practical, work in any shoe and provide great support which was sorely (literally) lacking in my go-to pair of flats.
Kimberly L.
These cushions have saved me from a few pain staggering occasions. Although nothing compares to the comforts of a good pair of sandals, they make heels and tall bootie boots bearable for all day wear!!! I did receive these complimentary but I plan to purchase them!
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
I have never actually heard of these before I got them in my voxbox! They are very simple easy to use and I love them! I put them in a pair of my heels and my feet didn't slide forward and give me blisters! This honestly is a great product and I'm sad I didn't know about it before.
Brianna A.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions are great for those days you dread wearing your heels. They make it so much more comfortable to wear and really help the balls of your feet not hurt as much. I would recommend this to anyone who has to wear flats or heels often!
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for if you wear heels every day. I personally dont, so the fact that it has the adhesive on the bottom of the pad makes me less prone to purchase it. I need something that I can transfer to other shoes opposed to having it only on one pair of heels.
Brittany G.
Dearborn, MI
I love this product it helps make my feet not hurt so much when wearing heels and boots! I don't wear heels often but when I do my feet usually hurt and I end up taking them off, but with fancy feet I'm able to keep them on all night! I'd highly recommend getting these!
Kayla S.
Lawrence, KS
These came in my Rosy VoxBox just in time! I had a big work related event that I had to dress up for and I just got new shoes and as I was breaking them in I realized that I should get cushions! These fit perfectly in my shoes and made them bearable to walk in for hours!
Kitty K.
I like these. I wouldn't say they are a must but they definitely help. I don't wear heels like I used to but when I do these help by feet last a little longer throughout a long day. They are very soft and have a nice cushion. I got this for free from Influenster to try for free.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I liked these a lot, I'm not a big heel person, so when I do wear them U know that I'm gonna be struggling. However with these they kept my feet from sliding up and helped to make my heel experience much more enjoyable I received this for free to review by the way, my dudes
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I wouldn't waste my time with these. I used this in my flats and for the first two days it was great, my feet felt a lot better. I wore them every day this week and by Friday these were super flat, or kept moving around in my shoe. I'm sure there are better alternatives to this.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?