BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Bella B.
These fancy feet are great! They're really comfortable and are a perfect addition to my uncomfortable high heels. I have a pair of heels that are too large on me that I always wanted to wear but couldn't, now I can! I slip these fancy feet right in and they feel like clouds.
Brittany G.
Westland , MI
I love this product it helps make my feet not hurt so much when wearing heels and boots! I don't wear heels often but when I do my feet usually hurt and I end up taking them off, but with fancy feet I'm able to keep them on all night! I'd highly recommend getting these!
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I liked these a lot, I'm not a big heel person, so when I do wear them U know that I'm gonna be struggling. However with these they kept my feet from sliding up and helped to make my heel experience much more enjoyable I received this for free to review by the way, my dudes
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Fancy Feet has been a go to brand for footwear extras, including cushioning. I already own a few of these for heels and shoes that don't have enough comfort in the sole or don't have a platform. These are easy to find at any big box store and are affordably priced.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Okay, so I feel as though Fancy Feet are a wonderful product since they prevent serious feet pain and are simple to use! The only con is that they don't allow for transferring to other shoes due to the adhesive on the back of them. I would definitely recommend this product though!
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for if you wear heels every day. I personally dont, so the fact that it has the adhesive on the bottom of the pad makes me less prone to purchase it. I need something that I can transfer to other shoes opposed to having it only on one pair of heels.
Kimberly L.
These cushions have saved me from a few pain staggering occasions. Although nothing compares to the comforts of a good pair of sandals, they make heels and tall bootie boots bearable for all day wear!!! I did receive these complimentary but I plan to purchase them!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wouldn't waste my time with these. I used this in my flats and for the first two days it was great, my feet felt a lot better. I wore them every day this week and by Friday these were super flat, or kept moving around in my shoe. I'm sure there are better alternatives to this.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
I have never actually heard of these before I got them in my voxbox! They are very simple easy to use and I love them! I put them in a pair of my heels and my feet didn't slide forward and give me blisters! This honestly is a great product and I'm sad I didn't know about it before.
Brianna A.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions are great for those days you dread wearing your heels. They make it so much more comfortable to wear and really help the balls of your feet not hurt as much. I would recommend this to anyone who has to wear flats or heels often!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?