BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My favorite heels are not not super comfortable so I try to avoid wearing them. The fancy feet foot cushions have the perfect solution. I love all the my fancy feet products. I received this item for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Faith J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I received these free from Influenster. They are easy to use...all you have to do is remove the adhesive backing and press into place! They are very affordable! Less than $5 from Macy's! The material creates a non slip and cushioned surface for your feet.
Cinthia M.
Borger, TX
A total life saver if you're wearing heels for a long period of time! I've always wanted to buy them but at the price I was skeptical since they're really affordable. But I was seriously suprised I will continue buying more for all my heels❤❤Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I received this as a sample from influenster and all opinions are my own. These are nice for my party heels. Dancing really takes a toll on your feet when your in 4 inch heels. They do help but I wish that they were a little bit more cushiony.
Juana R.
New Castle, DE
I used to hate wearing heels because i could only last about 3 hrs before i have to take them off because of the pain, but now ever since i got this product for free from Influenster I wear my heels all day without having to take my heels off.
Kay V.
These were super comfortable! I used them on some heels that are a little uncomfortable after a while and they made it so much EASIER to walk all day. I'm going to keep using them with my hard to stay in heels! Thanks Influenster! #rosyvoxbox
Maria R.
I love these ! They make my feet feel so great after , I don't feel very tired like usually after I wear heels so that's a good thing ! They are so easy to use omg ! I use them like once or twice a week makes me feel great ! I would recommend!
Alexsia B.
Temple Hills, MD
I absolutely love the Foot Petals Ball of Foot Cushions! I put then in my Converse because I wear them all the time and they don't have that much cushion in them and them bad boys make up for it.
Natasha S.
I liked how comfortable these pads are into my heels, they make it so I can try to wear them for longer than 5 minutes. I got them free to test them out and I would say its easy to use but beware they only stick once so make sure to place them right in the shoe.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?