BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
McKenzie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing product, my days of making makeshift cushions for my heels are over, I now never have to worry about my feet falling down in my high heels, and they make them 10x more comfortable. Received from Influenster to review on behalf of Fancy Feet.
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
I got this in my RosyVoxBox and so excited to try it because my work requires me to stand from 4 to 8 hrs. This feels comfortable and fives support. The only thing I wish is that they should come in sizes, I have wide feet and i know some girls have too.
Erin S.
Keller, TX
Being a sorority girl in a former life I had my heel game down. Law school and a baby latter it's a rare occasion to wear heels so I need some help! The fact that I can get through hours in heels and not be in pain is a winning product in my book!
Melissa H.
Great product to get through Influenster. I love wearing these to get me through the day. I only wish they came with more. They are very effective. Very affordable and I will definitely go and buy. I am excited to buy more. Great purchase!!!!!!!
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
At first these foot pads were nice and fluffy but as I wore my shoes through the night, my feet were definitely still sliding in my shoes. Lucky I got them for free in a voxbox, otherwise I would've been trying to figure out a way to return them.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
These were helpful for a short while, however there isn't enough padding support. I did receive these in a Vox Box for free. I think for smaller women they would be helpful, however if you have any sort of weight, they're essentially pointless.
Maureen P.
These definitely made a difference when wearing my heels. I always feel the pressure and pain in the balls of my feet first when wearing heels but I would say this alleviated it more so than not wearing any kind of pad. Would say it is effective.
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
These things are pretty comfy. I like that they're thin too so my shoe doesn't feel too small when I put them in. Now my favorite shoes are comfortable and I can look good and feel good too!! I'd totally buy another pair!
jenna r.
i got these via the rosy voxbox (thanks for the complimentary trial, influenster!!) and was pleasantly surprised. they definitely help keep my feet in place, but i have a small foot so would have preferred if they came in a bit of a smaller size
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My favorite heels are not not super comfortable so I try to avoid wearing them. The fancy feet foot cushions have the perfect solution. I love all the my fancy feet products. I received this item for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?