BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brittiany M.
Hickory, NC
These are amazing! I wore them in a pair of my favorite heels and they helped a lot with keeping my foot from sliding (we all hate the feeling of your toes cramming into the front of your shoes). They were super easy to apply, and stayed put. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
👸 Erica S.
Really does help keep ur foot from sliding forward and definitely provides comfort but doesn't offer arch support to assist the cushion for the ball of ur foot I got mine complimentary to test thanks to influenster
Jazmine S.
I absolutely LOVE these!I have very wide feet, so inserting these in my heels and flats makes my feet feel so much better. When i see these in stores i will definitely have to pick some up for myself.I recommend these for people; men and women who have wide feet like myself.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
I love this  product. I am so thankful to Influenster and Fancy Feet for sending me this product to review. I placed the pads into my new cowboy boots to alleviate some of the pressure and pain that I was experiencing from new boots and these work like a DREAM. I will absolutely be purchasing more.
Rafaela V.
I got this complimentary from Influenster and fancy feet for testing purposes. All i can say is this is so comfortable!! I loved it!!! I think this is so effective, it's perfect for those uncomfortable shoes. Im satisfied.
Alisha F.
Brick, NJ
They do a good job, but heels still hurt after wearing them for awhile. I would still recommend these as I was able to wear my heels much longer than I would have been without wearing the cushions.

I received these free to try from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These foot pads really are helpful! They add support and cushion to the balls of your feet in uncomfortable shoes, especially heels! Only downside is I felt it made my foot uneven when wearing in shoes that weren't heels. I received this product free and loved getting to try it!
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
These products make wearing my flats so much easier! I have a wider foot than most which means that at times I may have to wear a half size up in shoes. Especially in flats, these allowed me to do so without feeling uncomfortable or making my feet ache. I highly suggest it!
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
I have never actually heard of these before I got them in my voxbox! They are very simple easy to use and I love them! I put them in a pair of my heels and my feet didn't slide forward and give me blisters! This honestly is a great product and I'm sad I didn't know about it before.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for if you wear heels every day. I personally dont, so the fact that it has the adhesive on the bottom of the pad makes me less prone to purchase it. I need something that I can transfer to other shoes opposed to having it only on one pair of heels.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?