BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Michelle C.
Ready to put in the bridesmaid work at the end of the month! Thanks to these little petals I'll be feeling great all day long! I highly recommend for those who aren't used to wearing heels or dress shoes regularly!
👸 Erica S.
Really does help keep ur foot from sliding forward and definitely provides comfort but doesn't offer arch support to assist the cushion for the ball of ur foot I got mine complimentary to test thanks to influenster
Erinn S.
Orting, WA
I am in heaven. I had dress formal for an event and I do not wear heals because with flat feet I end up in pain. Then I remembered I had these samples and used them. They made the night much more enjoyable then I thought it would be in uncomfortable shoes. They did the job!
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
These products make wearing my flats so much easier! I have a wider foot than most which means that at times I may have to wear a half size up in shoes. Especially in flats, these allowed me to do so without feeling uncomfortable or making my feet ache. I highly suggest it!
Diana G.
Staten Island , NY
If you wear super uncomfortable shoes as I do , than this is great. I have a pair of 5 inch pointy heels which give me blisters , but these cushions do an amazing job! Makes the shoe feel a lot more comfortable. (I received this product free in return for my honest opinion)
Jazmine S.
I absolutely LOVE these!I have very wide feet, so inserting these in my heels and flats makes my feet feel so much better. When i see these in stores i will definitely have to pick some up for myself.I recommend these for people; men and women who have wide feet like myself.
Hollie N.
I don't usually wear high heals, so I put these in a pair of shoes past their prime in the heal area and it's really helped a lot. It's a simple fix to help extend the comfort/life of your shoes. It will actually save me money since these shoes feel comfortable again.
Hanna K.
Medina, OH
I LOVE these. I'm a hairdresser so I'm on my feet all day long. I'm so thankful to receive these. They help me so much. I actually went out of my way to buy more. They're not too expensive. they're one of the best brands I've used. I have a pair for each pair of work shoes!
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Fancy Feet has been a go to brand for footwear extras, including cushioning. I already own a few of these for heels and shoes that don't have enough comfort in the sole or don't have a platform. These are easy to find at any big box store and are affordably priced.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I liked these a lot, I'm not a big heel person, so when I do wear them U know that I'm gonna be struggling. However with these they kept my feet from sliding up and helped to make my heel experience much more enjoyable I received this for free to review by the way, my dudes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?