BY FOOT PETALS

Erika L.
Griswold , CT
I put these in my flats that I wear ALL the time and it's made a huge difference in the ball of my foot. I feel more supported and not like I'm walking on the ground

*i received this product from influenster complimentary for testing/review purposes
Sarah T.
Santa Maria, CA
I love these foot cushions! They are a total life saver when i'm wearing high heels. I would totally recommend these to anyone who is on their feet for hours at a time. They work so well! They are very easy to use and so affordable. I recommend them to anyone!
Kathy L.
Staten Island , NY
Product does just what it is designed to do. Works great with open and closed toe shoes. Wore all day with a pair of berms that usually bother me and the shoes didn't hurt at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time wearing heels.
Jennifer M.
Brandon, Fl
I am really loving these footpedals they are very protective when wearing shoes that are not so comfortable. I would highly recommend these for anyone who wears heels or any other type of shoe that uncomfortable I would definitely get these again.
Erin S.
Keller, TX
Being a sorority girl in a former life I had my heel game down. Law school and a baby latter it's a rare occasion to wear heels so I need some help! The fact that I can get through hours in heels and not be in pain is a winning product in my book!
Edie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not the best one to review this as I don't wear heels that often, but the one pair I do wear on a regular base I didn't put these on because of the color. If these were black I'd be much more inclined to give them a try and put them in my shoes.
Annie W.
Great petals for your feet! Seriously a lifesaver for a full day event- making the most uncomfortable shoes more bearable. Great value and inconspicuous in your shoes. I will say they're sticky so once they're on, they have to stay on those shoes.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
As a full time stay at home mom, I don't often get a chance to wear heels. When I do, they can be a bit rough on the balls of my feet and my toes. These cushions really make it more comfy and keep my feet from sliding forward, eliminating sore toes.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were a great item to try from my Influenster voxbox for complementary testing purposes. Super comfortable. I wore them with my flats because I had to go to a funeral viewing and was on my feet all day. They kept my feet from getting fatigued.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
These are so comfortable and I don't even feel like I'm wearing heels. It keeps my feet from sliding forward and the colors help it easily blend into my shoes. I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster but all opinions are my own!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.