BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I received this product for free and I absolutely love it! They fit perfectly in my favorite pair of wedges. I haven't been able to wear them because they slid too much but now that's not a problem! The cushions are incredibly comfortable as well and they're so easy to insert!
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this product as part of my Rosy Voxbox free for reviewing purposes. Thank you influenster! These cushions are super comfy and a great shape for the balls of the feet. But I don't typically need these cushions. I need these for the back of my ankles more than I need them for the balls of my feet.
Amanda R.
I am constantly on the run at my job and unfortunately cannot wear sneakers. (Lots of meetings and I am extremely short!) So as you can imagine my feet are begging me to through off my shoes and soak for hours by the end of the day. I have found that these alleviate the pain and rubbing I get on the balls of my feet from heels. Would definitely recommend especially for those thin bottomed shoes.
Diana G.
Staten Island, NY
If you wear super uncomfortable shoes as I do , than this is great. I have a pair of 5 inch pointy heels which give me blisters , but these cushions do an amazing job! Makes the shoe feel a lot more comfortable. (I received this product free in return for my honest opinion)
Jazmine S.
I absolutely LOVE these!I have very wide feet, so inserting these in my heels and flats makes my feet feel so much better. When i see these in stores i will definitely have to pick some up for myself.I recommend these for people; men and women who have wide feet like myself.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
These really do help with my feet slipping down my heels! I did wish that they didn't get as dirty as they do, but they stick well and do their job. I don't like wearing the nude color with my black and darker heels, but with lighter colors you can't really even tell you have them on.
Michelle C.
Ready to put in the bridesmaid work at the end of the month! Thanks to these little petals I'll be feeling great all day long! I highly recommend for those who aren't used to wearing heels or dress shoes regularly!
Rafaela V.
I got this complimentary from Influenster and fancy feet for testing purposes. All i can say is this is so comfortable!! I loved it!!! I think this is so effective, it's perfect for those uncomfortable shoes. Im satisfied.
Hollie N.
I don't usually wear high heals, so I put these in a pair of shoes past their prime in the heal area and it's really helped a lot. It's a simple fix to help extend the comfort/life of your shoes. It will actually save me money since these shoes feel comfortable again.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These foot pads really are helpful! They add support and cushion to the balls of your feet in uncomfortable shoes, especially heels! Only downside is I felt it made my foot uneven when wearing in shoes that weren't heels. I received this product free and loved getting to try it!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?