BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I received this product for free and I absolutely love it! They fit perfectly in my favorite pair of wedges. I haven't been able to wear them because they slid too much but now that's not a problem! The cushions are incredibly comfortable as well and they're so easy to insert!
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this product as part of my Rosy Voxbox free for reviewing purposes. Thank you influenster! These cushions are super comfy and a great shape for the balls of the feet. But I don't typically need these cushions. I need these for the back of my ankles more than I need them for the balls of my feet.
Claudia M.
Waterbury, CT
THE BEST! These make walking in heels an absolutely effortless and easy task, they make my feet comfortable in even the highest pairs of heels. I was at a party and I didn't have to remove my heels as soon as I got there that was such a relief! 10/10 recommend if you're something who wears heels often and have frequent pain with them.
Alisha F.
Manchester, NJ
They do a good job, but heels still hurt after wearing them for awhile. I would still recommend these as I was able to wear my heels much longer than I would have been without wearing the cushions.

I received these free to try from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Hollie N.
I don't usually wear high heals, so I put these in a pair of shoes past their prime in the heal area and it's really helped a lot. It's a simple fix to help extend the comfort/life of your shoes. It will actually save me money since these shoes feel comfortable again.
Jazmine S.
I absolutely LOVE these!I have very wide feet, so inserting these in my heels and flats makes my feet feel so much better. When i see these in stores i will definitely have to pick some up for myself.I recommend these for people; men and women who have wide feet like myself.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These foot pads really are helpful! They add support and cushion to the balls of your feet in uncomfortable shoes, especially heels! Only downside is I felt it made my foot uneven when wearing in shoes that weren't heels. I received this product free and loved getting to try it!
Hanna K.
Medina, OH
I LOVE these. I'm a hairdresser so I'm on my feet all day long. I'm so thankful to receive these. They help me so much. I actually went out of my way to buy more. They're not too expensive. they're one of the best brands I've used. I have a pair for each pair of work shoes!
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
These really do help with my feet slipping down my heels! I did wish that they didn't get as dirty as they do, but they stick well and do their job. I don't like wearing the nude color with my black and darker heels, but with lighter colors you can't really even tell you have them on.
Nicole R.
These are basically the foot petals you never knew you ever needed! I never really thought I needed these until I got them free in our Rosy Vox Box and tried them. Instant comfort came over me in my boots that was just pure magic, will purchase a pair after I run these down.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?