BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
amy z.
These are great! My biggest issue with heels is that after a few hours of walking or standing, the balls of my feet start to hurt and it becomes very uncomfortable. These help to keep the balls of my feet from hurting which helps me have a better day or a better time when im about and about!
Charleen T.
Enon, OH
Wearing these were very comfortable, I was able to wear my heels a little longer than usual without my feet killing me! I will totally be purchasing more for my shoe collection! I was actually shocked by the quality of the materiel as well! So happy I was chosen to try it out!
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I received this product for free and I absolutely love it! They fit perfectly in my favorite pair of wedges. I haven't been able to wear them because they slid too much but now that's not a problem! The cushions are incredibly comfortable as well and they're so easy to insert!
Claudia M.
Waterbury, CT
THE BEST! These make walking in heels an absolutely effortless and easy task, they make my feet comfortable in even the highest pairs of heels. I was at a party and I didn't have to remove my heels as soon as I got there that was such a relief! 10/10 recommend if you're something who wears heels often and have frequent pain with them.
Amanda R.
I am constantly on the run at my job and unfortunately cannot wear sneakers. (Lots of meetings and I am extremely short!) So as you can imagine my feet are begging me to through off my shoes and soak for hours by the end of the day. I have found that these alleviate the pain and rubbing I get on the balls of my feet from heels. Would definitely recommend especially for those thin bottomed shoes.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this product as part of my Rosy Voxbox free for reviewing purposes. Thank you influenster! These cushions are super comfy and a great shape for the balls of the feet. But I don't typically need these cushions. I need these for the back of my ankles more than I need them for the balls of my feet.
Natalie A.
The fancy feet insoles are nice and give a little extra cushion. I put them both in my work shoes and my heels and I like them better in my lower heeled work shoes. It's a mild cushion good for a little extra padding. Won't change the way your shoe fits. I received this product for free for trial purposes.
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
Wearing high heels never felt so comfortable! Thank you Influenster for sending me this, I didn't expect it to be so comfortable. It so easy to use, just peel off the back and place it in your shoes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Samantha V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love these things! I work in the health care industry and I'm on my feet all day so being comfortable is very important. This make it easy to turn almost any pair of cute shoes into comfortable ones! I would recommend these to anyone who likes to be comfortable on their feet!
Mandie Y.
Dayton, OH
These that I got the test for free @Influenster make the sky high heels so much more comfy to wear and the added cushion makes the feet less tired! Can't wait to wear again and rock the sassy heels more often! Thanks
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?