BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carrie S.
Cordova, TN
I got the product for free for testing purposes from influenster. They do help my feet from sliding forward more in my shoes which is extremely helpful, but don't provide as much padding on the ball of the foot to relieve any type of pain or pressure.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love that these provide support and cushion in my shoes without adding bulk! So often shoe inserts pinch my toes and it doesn't actually help the situation at all. This is also an affordable price point for shoe inserts! Great for dress shoes and heels!
Erica O.
These work so great! They keep my feet from sliding around in my sandals, and provide a little extra comfort. I haven't pulled out my high heels in a long time, but these definitely work well with sandals. I highly recommend! This product was received free for reviewing purposes!
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
These added cushion to my heels right where I needed it and made my feet much happier throughout the day! I definitely recommend for those super cute heels that aren't as comfortable as you would like!
Dymone M.
Jacksonville, FL
Such comfort ! I got this product to try complimentary in the Rosy Voxbox and won't take them out of my shoes . They don't slip like other brands I have used . I use them when I am going out since I mainly wear tennis shoes through the week for work.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are absolutely amazing. You can throw them in just about any pair of shoes. I've definitely seen a positive change in the comfort of my shoes, especially heels since receiving these complimentary for influenster
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
These are the perfect cushion for
Them tired feet. You can wear then with your highest heels or flattest maryjanes. Keeps your feet from slipping out your shoes and give your feet a nice cushion feeling to prevent aching feet. A must in my collection.
Catherine C.
Plymouth, MI
These were sent to me complimentary in an Influenster voxbox. They were very easy to use, all you have to do is stick them in your shoes. They don't provide as much comfort as other inserts but they definitely made my high heels more comfortable!
McKenzie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing product, my days of making makeshift cushions for my heels are over, I now never have to worry about my feet falling down in my high heels, and they make them 10x more comfortable. Received from Influenster to review on behalf of Fancy Feet.
Hiroko N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I got this in my RosyVoxBox and so excited to try it because my work requires me to stand from 4 to 8 hrs. This feels comfortable and fives support. The only thing I wish is that they should come in sizes, I have wide feet and i know some girls have too.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?