BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Vivian Z.
I have a pair Louboutin heels that truly kills my feet every time i wear it and it is a shame how much i paid for it, but after putting on the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushion i honestly can say that there is a difference! There is little to no pain and i would def buy this again!
Andrea P.
Blacksburg, VA
These are a great buy. They make you feel comfortable in your heels without having to bulk them up or make it any harder for you to fit in them. This also helps if your foot is a little too small for the shoe because it does add padding. Would recommend to anyone looking to make their heels comfortable!
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
Wearing high heels never felt so comfortable! Thank you Influenster for sending me this, I didn't expect it to be so comfortable. It so easy to use, just peel off the back and place it in your shoes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
These are great for people with flat feet or little arch! My feet always tend to hurt no matter what shoes I wear and these work wonders. Thank you influenster for giving me a complimentary pair! I'm wearing them out!
Mandie Y.
Dayton, OH
These that I got the test for free @Influenster make the sky high heels so much more comfy to wear and the added cushion makes the feet less tired! Can't wait to wear again and rock the sassy heels more often! Thanks
Caran R.
Dallas, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have only worn them once, but they worked well and I will definitely wear again. They work great when standing for prolonged times or wearing shoes that aren't especially comfortable. I would recommend trying them!
Samantha V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love these things! I work in the health care industry and I'm on my feet all day so being comfortable is very important. This make it easy to turn almost any pair of cute shoes into comfortable ones! I would recommend these to anyone who likes to be comfortable on their feet!
Claudia M.
Waterbury, CT
THE BEST! These make walking in heels an absolutely effortless and easy task, they make my feet comfortable in even the highest pairs of heels. I was at a party and I didn't have to remove my heels as soon as I got there that was such a relief! 10/10 recommend if you're something who wears heels often and have frequent pain with them.
Ava K.
Wrightwood, CA
Love these things! Work great and they don't slip at all, very easy to use and go out with and really effective. I got it for free to test from Influenster! Would defined recommend if you ever want to be more comfortable in your heels! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Natalie A.
The fancy feet insoles are nice and give a little extra cushion. I put them both in my work shoes and my heels and I like them better in my lower heeled work shoes. It's a mild cushion good for a little extra padding. Won't change the way your shoe fits. I received this product for free for trial purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?